Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Light the Night (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Light the Night (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:47 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were on another quest. This one was taking place at night, and he was going to help Marin with something. He was on the outskirts of the town, and it would seem like he wanted him to test his beacon system out. It would seem like he had set up a beacon around the border of the woods. He wanted to see if it was good enough to light up the area so that people could move around comfortably outside. He would be the one to see if the lights were too far apart, and he would accept the job. Yuurei would look over at Renji and he would put his friend on his shoulder.

“I guess I can run around the edge of the woods and light them up. That’s why you’re going to be on my shoulder tonight. I don’t want to leave you behind and then lose you somehow.” He said to Renji.

#2Yuurei 

Light the Night (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:47 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would start running around the outer parts of the woods. He made sure that he was on the edge of the area. He would meet up with one of the beacons and he would light it up. When he did, he would see that it lit up the area pretty well, and he would move on to the next spot. His speed was a blessing as he would be able to do this faster than others. He would arrive at the next area, and he would turn on the beacon and he would make sure that it lit the place. Once he thought everything was fine, he would move on to the next spot. He had known where to go because Marin had given him directions on where to go.

Yuurei would keep moving through the area as he was doing good, and he was coming to an end on what he needed to do for Marin.

158|317

#3Yuurei 

Light the Night (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:48 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would see that the beacons worked perfectly. They were also spread out enough that darkness wouldn’t engulf an area. This was good and he would start running around the woods and toward the place where Marin would be waiting for him. He would make his way to the man, and he would see the Rune Knight was impressed that he had made it back so quickly. The Nephilim would tell him everything that he needed to know.

Marin was glad to hear that everything worked perfectly. This was going to go well for the people of Era. He would take out a bag of jewels for Yuurei and he would hand it to him. Yuurei would take the jewels and he would bow slightly to him before he would enter the town. It was nighttime, and they didn’t want to stay up too long. They had a long day ahead of them and a lot of work to do.

160|487 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum