Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decorative Party (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Decorative Party (Good) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:35 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were walking around Magnolia streets; they were enjoying their time there, and it would seem like something was happening around the area they were in. While they were walking around, they would see a bunch of people who were decorating the street that they were on. This was interesting and he was wondering what was going on. He would see that the people here were excited and happy to be doing all of this.

He would continue walking around and he would see a man speaking to everybody around him. He wondered what was going on, so he figured that he would ask someone, and this man looked like he could give him the answers he wanted.

“Hey, what’s going on here? It seems like everybody is preparing for some grand party. I’m kind of intrigued.” He said to the man as he wondered what he would say to Yuurei.

#2Yuurei 

Decorative Party (Good) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:35 am

Yuurei

The man would look at the person who had spoken to him, and he was surprised that this guy was right in front of him. This was great and he could use this guy’s help.

“Yuurei, I can’t believe my eyes. People are helping me set up decorations for my daughter’s birthday. She wanted a big party, so I decided to give it to her, and everybody else is helping me out. I do this for everyone, so it is why they are more than happy to help me. Do you think you can help us out with decorating this place as well please?” He asked him wondering what he would say.

Yuurei would look at him and he would just look around and figured he could do this quickly.

“Yeah I can do that without a problem. I will start decorating and helping out with other things.” He said to Medias.

152|305

#3Yuurei 

Decorative Party (Good) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:36 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would start walking around the place and he would pick up the colorful decorations and he would start putting them up all over the place. He wouldn’t climb anything as he would use his half-transformation and he would put them up without a problem. The berserker would move around when people saw what he was doing. They were surprised about that, but at the same time, they were happy that he was doing this. It wouldn’t take long for him to finish this, and he would wave at everyone who was looking at him.

They were friendly, but they knew who he was, and they were excited to have someone this famous helping them out. While this was happening, he would stop for a bit to take pictures with people and sign some stuff he wanted him to. Once he was done with that, he would move on to the next part of what he needed to do.

159|464

#4Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would start picking up the food that was on the side and he would start putting them from the shops to the tables that were lined up against the street. He would start placing the food down on tables and people would see this as they were starting to help him as well. He would smile at them as he was glad, they were helping with the food placement. The Nephilim would continue moving around as it would seem like they were making sure that everything was ready for the party. There were a lot of people here, which meant that getting this done was quick and easy.

Renji would help around as well. He would move around and make sure that Yuurei didn’t do this on his own. Still, it would seem like things was coming to an end. It would seem like with his help, Medias’ plan to throw his daughter a big party was going to work wonderfully.

162|626

#5Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would see that everybody was happy and excited about what they had done. He would look at it from the air and it would seem like everything had gone well. This was good, which meant that he could go to Medias and collect his reward. He figured the man would pay him when he was done with this. He would walk around the streets as he was looking for the man who planned this entire thing. It wouldn’t take him long to find him as he could be found talking to a lot of people. When he saw Yuurei, however, he would walk over to him as well.

The people would be scattered as if they were going to be doing other things right now. The two of them would smile at each other.

“You did a lot of things for me, and I appreciate it. I was happy to see that everybody got excited when you were here.” He said to Yuurei.

164|780

#6Yuurei 

Decorative Party (Good) Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:52 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would smile at him, and he would bow slightly as he was happy to help him out on this. He would see that Medias would hand him a bag of jewels, and the Nephilim would feel it to see that there were a lot of jewels. He would be thankful for this, and he would take it and he would look at Renji. The Exceed would climb on Yuurei’s shoulder and the two of them would be on their way. They had just done a job and it was by accident, so now that it had happened, Yuurei figured they would do a job that intended on finding.

The Nephilim would move through the streets as they were smiling at the people that they were leaving. The berserker was hoping that the little girl would have a good time at her party that was made specifically for her, and he hoped she got everything she wanted.

157|937 (10% word reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum