Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

20+ Years of Alimony [Mimi; Open to others]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Noel 

20+ Years of Alimony [Mimi; Open to others] Empty Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:48 pm

Noel

The shifting of the season had become all apparent in the luscious landscape of Joya. The cherry blossoms carried themselves gently through the wind and calmly waved through the open air. It inspired great tranquility.

It had been become increasingly rare for Noel, the Animagus del Mago of Joya to show his face in public. His duties had been to the Emperor; he had been aiding in establishing diplomatic ties but to no success. It became apparent that he needed to visit some of these heads of state personally.

So he was set to depart from the filthy luxuries granted by the royal family for him to use. Once again, he was tasked with an objective.

A large carriage set out from the capital, one in which Noel was seated in. Though halfway towards the large Joya harbor, the carriage had hit a rock and one of its wheels had broken. Instead of being patient, and waiting for repairs--Noel set off alone, without his posse.

The somewhat tall, former Fiorian 'Hero-of-the-State', deadbeat dad, one-arm missing, grand wizard stood lonely atop a path adjacent to a river bank. The harbor he intended to find was miles beyond the horizon. Though as he looked as far as he could, a silhouette began to appear. It didn't appear he was alone on this river bank. He'd set out to meet this silhouette.

#2Mimi 

20+ Years of Alimony [Mimi; Open to others] Empty Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:54 pm

Mimi
It was a bit more tamer during these reasons for Miriko, even if that might not matter to most of the other people around her. But Mirko was just doing as she normally did when walking just her conversations where in Fiorian rather then Joyan, She knew some Joyan only enough to start getting by. But since Miriko was use to life in Fiore."Each day that does pass here what i learn seems to expand my knowledge and shirk my wondering of these lands."It might be different to hear some one speaking Fiorian around here when you were not expecting it, Even when it was clear and with out any accent at all.

But she was talking to some one else. Alistair would just reply in return."Indeed Miriko, between the naps and not being awake. I noticed how you don't seem to move still for 6 hours at a time."In which Alistair started laughing about it."Also have been keeping in mind i need to remember to rest as well, since it isn't helpful towards the things I am trying to create either."It was a means of self improvement as well.

It was a theme for Miriko, improve on things and try other things down the road."But it is nice here, I might have to go home and see mother soon....if she isn't busy."it almost seemed to sound like it disappointed her, Then again Miriko was adjusting to various way of how her life has been.

Then just as they where close enough to be picked up form her voice. She then stopped for a moment because she had an idea she needed to write down."Stand still for a moment."Miriko then took her time to get a book and a pencil. So Alistair realizing what would be coming would go over and sit like a cat normally would even if he was massively larger then normal."Do i get to take a nap now or later Mimi?"which both parties here at the time just laughed about it.

#3Noel 

20+ Years of Alimony [Mimi; Open to others] Empty Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:02 am

Noel

The renowned wizard walked closer to the figure he saw in the horizon. Outside of the capital of Joya, he wasn't known that well. A large sphynx-like being accompanied a woman on her sole travels. Interesting.

"Moshi moshi" Said the former grand wizard. Not wanting to startle either of them by his sudden approach. "Watashi wa Noel-desu, I work at the capital. Do you know the way around here?" The gruff voice of the wizard could be heard from at least ten-meters away. He'd squint his eyes, the woman he spoke to had a familiar look, it reminded him of someone. He couldn't quite lay his finger on it.

Though mid introduction the river bank began making earth-ripping noises. A quake? The river bank was falling apart. Noel sprung into action, and used his renowned Wingardium Leviosa spell to keep it together. He'd perform this spell with one arm. While in the past this man possessed powers great enough to carve holes into mountains. Now? He could barely mimic a fraction of his former power. Because of the distance between him and the edge of the river bank he couldn't maintain control over the damage.

Without pause he moved down the bank to try and maintain the structure of the brink. There was a village nearby, he knew what the importance of this river meant to them. Symbolically, the mage tried forming a fist with his hand, a shroud of white was engulfing it. Closing his fist would mean that he had maintained the river bank. But it was too difficult. "Can you help me out here!?" He'd yell towards the girl, unaware of what she was doing at the moment. Though before he could realize it, the natural quake had swept up a wave that rushed through the river and swept Noel away. His one arm could be seen just above the waterline as he thrashed against the current of the wave.

#4Mimi 

20+ Years of Alimony [Mimi; Open to others] Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:40 am

Mimi
If there was ever a sitution that Miriko did not expect to be in or was unsure if she could do much, It was about to happen. But Miriko nonetheless was raised to be a good child."Oh hello."Miriko said happily in return to what was spoken to her, her mind distracted from the things she was working on. She knew enough Joyan to get by but out of just her normal way of thinking she just answered in Fiorian."I do some what. I had just started getting my footing around here...if i don't get distracted anyway."She openly admits she knew very well she got distracted from things fairly easy from how she was creating things, But she knew her way around some what.

But just as quickly Miriko was back working on a drawing much like her normal. But Alistair was at least watching so if anything his attention. So as this all started to happen Miriko seemed to already be tuned out. Whatever this picture was Miriko was just stuck into it. To anyone who knew Miriko this was normal. To most likely anyone else who did not, this was strange because she was just lost in a world entirely her own by standing in place.

So now Alistair needed to get Miriko's attention. Just how normal it was for Alistair too. When Noel asked for some kind of help Alistair then pick up Miriko with his jaw and started rushing Miriko over."huh?! wait Alistair I wasn't finished yet! it's a new book!"This reaction would normal since Miriko did not know what was going on. Thus Alistair's role was shown in some manner. Muffled with a tall gothic woman panicking in his jaw."How about you pay attention for once in your life and see he needs help with something."Looking at what is going on Miriko was trying not to externally scream about being brought into a dangerous situation, But it was picked up on her face.

It would pass shortly because Miriko was most likely coming up with some kind of plan to help. So she would tap the bottom part of Alistair's jaw."On three."Then she would quietly count when Alistair let go Miriko did her best even if some what horribly executed because she was a artist not a gymnast get on Alistair's back, Digging through things she was finding her staff since she needed the casting medium for her magic to work.

So now Alistair had to ask since they were going in deep anyway."Do you have a plan to help? no going back now you know.."The cattian mentioned to Miriko because well he wanted to be sure he did not just risk both of them."I do, Just need to hope it will work in time." But Noel would have some help it almost looked like once the painter focused and had reality before her she could do some things. From the staff would eventually follow behind where lines of black paint or ink starting to form in front of the waves into a wall to attempt to help push it, But Miriko was also unsure of how well this would work. Since she had not been thrown into this situation for a while.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum