Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deadliest catch 2 - Rank D

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ava 

Deadliest catch 2 - Rank D Empty Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:36 am

Ava
Dice roll plz

#2Naga 

Deadliest catch 2 - Rank D Empty Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:36 am

Naga
The member 'Ava' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 72

#3Ava 

Deadliest catch 2 - Rank D Empty Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:30 am

Ava
Ava tuked her knees under her chin, as much as her figure would allow, arms wrapped around them as she thanked the humid, warm air for preventing her from catching a cold, soaked head to toe and needing to wait for someone to rescue them from this failed venture. She’d joined this crew thinking they might have a shot, even if they did seem a little inexperienced. But, from the wave that crashed into them, their whole ship had been overturned, and with no concept of hydro-dynamics, she wasn’t even sure if the thing would eventually sink before a rescue team might come to see them.

The crew seemed nervous, but relatively, still calm. Like the natural worry anyone should have in a troublesome situation, but no innate worry of like, drowning out here. Yeah, that sounded like a fair way to say it. Ava could at least take solace in that she supposed and slowly began to relax, her gaze drifting out over the still roiling waves. They didn’t seem to be calming… if anything she was half sure the storm was just getting more tense.

“Okay… I dunno about you boys but I’m fairly sure the sea ain’t taking it easy on us. I know that beast is meant to be in the storm but how about we focus on you guys survivin’ eh?”

They looked about eachother, then to the captain, who even seemed a little uncertain himself, and was quick to ask- “Well how exactly do you plan to get us going again? We ain’t exactly sea worthy here.”

Yeah, that was a fair point. Harper lay her hands on her hips, but a crackle of thunder behind her made her decision for her. Staying here just didn’t feel like an option anymore. “Alright!” She clapped her hands together. “Everyone off! I’m fixing this!”

WC 308

#4Ava 

Deadliest catch 2 - Rank D Empty Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:31 am

Ava
Waiting for the crewmembers who were fit to swim get off, and those who weren’t being supported by their friends in the water, Ava dove off over the tip of the ship and swam beneath the overturned deck. Pressing the backs of her shoulders against it as she held out her hands downwards towards the ocean floor, feeling her lungs tense for what was about to hit. Her mana supplies were already feeling a little low from the rescue mission in the water. Casting spells down here wasn’t exactly something she’d trained for, despite the pools and beach-holiday spot Blue Pegasus offered.

‘Alright… Here goes nuttin…’

Forming as large a magic circle as she could muster, Ava squeezed her eyes shut. The eruption that came out had some dense blow black, blasting her up against the overturned deck, but, thankfully, a majority of the force seemed to hit with a well timed wave, flipping Ava out of the water and into the air above the righting ship. She watched from above as several crewmates quickly swam away, making sure the ship didn’t land on them, before it crashed back down into the water. Ava herself landing on it rather haphazardly, but quick to right back to her feet, still having discarded most of her clothes to swim better, but commanding attention to the dangers at hand rather than the half-nude made aboard the freshly righted ship.

“Alright boys all aboard! I don’t care if we’re chasing that beastie or going home! I ain’t about to die out at sea!!!”

WC 259 (567 total)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum