Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unexpected Discovery [Ghost C rank mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ghost 

Unexpected Discovery [Ghost C rank mission] Empty Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:04 pm

Ghost
Link to mission

https://www.fairytailrp.com/t50154-era-unexpected-discovery

It was a lovely evening as Ghost and Rayne was walking down the street. Not doing much but there was this new book that Rayne had her eyes set on and Ghost was going to go get it for her. But as they were walking down the street. Words that were being said were how a person was killed a few days back in the same way. That was odd and whatnot. This caused Ghost to ease drop a bit more. Soon enough he would hear of a strange person who uses dark magic. This sounded like a demon or something as they are usually the ones using such magic. This peaked his interest as he saw the man walk inside a local bar. Ghost would soon follow suit. As Ghost catches up to the man who was talking he would then say to him."Hey there sorry to come at you like this. But I overheard you say something about an evil person."

Just as the man was about to respond. Another man would jump in and then he would say to Ghost.
"So you want to know about the unknown aye? Well then listen up and don't speak just listen. There is this place around the way. They say a certain person is there and this person is a real pain in the rear. They killed a few people and whatnot. But the question is will they kill again? Go to this here address if you brace enough and then see what's up with the craziness going on over there."
Soon he would look at the address and have a thought that came to his head. This place is where kids go who lost their parents surely this was a mistake.

Wc301/1000

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:
#2Ghost 

Unexpected Discovery [Ghost C rank mission] Empty Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:11 am

Ghost
As Ghost looked on Gaud would be still saying what he had to say. Within his tone of voice, it was strong yet it had a sense of he had been defeated by this person. But just as Ghost was about to leave. Gaud would then say to him."When you find out who it is don't be surprised at it. Just know one thing don't let looks fool you I mean if you want to live Fairy Tail Wizard." Soon enough he would start to laugh as it sounded very creepy to Rayne who would be shaking in fear. Ghost would look on as he went about his day. As he went from a nice day of shopping into another mission. It was as if every time he tried to spend money he would end up making more of it, to say the least.

Soon enough as Ghost and Rayne were walking day would turn into night. This was because Ghost was moving a bit slow as he liked to take his time in doing things. Soon enough the duo would make it to a kiddie store. A place where toys were to be sold to kids and whatnot. As he made it in he would see an old man sitting down. This guy looked like he had seen a ghost or better yet a demon. As Ghost looked on he would slowly walk up to him. Now he was not one to get freaked out fast but he was getting the creeps from this guy. Ghost knew he had seen something or at least survived it and now he wanted and needed to know just what was going on. As he came by the man he would take a seat and wave at him.

Wc602/1,000

Spoiler:
#3Ghost 

Unexpected Discovery [Ghost C rank mission] Empty Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:05 am

Ghost
As Ghost looked on at him he would then say to him."Looks like you can use a friend or help?" The old man would look at Ghost and then he would start to smile a joker smile. As he knew what he was more than happy to start to tell him what he knew.
"So you've finally come and great news you can still catch that evil child. It started a normal day for that poor girl. She had found some sort of box and it looked cool but had some sort of crazy aura about it. Boy, I tell ya it ain't no game what came out if there next. Some sort of black darkness took hold of the child and ever since she has been terrorizing. But you being a wizard you ain't gonna do nothing for free. So I will pay you to go take care of that child. She is down at the orphanage and bout the only body there. As I was able to get the kids out safely. So yeah what do you say kid will you help an old monk out?"

So many things went through his head right now as to what to do. Ghost needed a moment and clearly, Rayne had no interest and going. But alas he can not turn down a person in help it was against all he stood for. Looking on he would pick Rayne up to ease her worries a bit and then would look at the man and would say to him."You got yourself a deal mate. But there is one thing I need to know and that's how in the world did a kid end up being taken over by darkness?" Then again these things happen more than you know. So I guess I'll be on my way if there is one thing I learn about these kinds of cases that is we must get rid of them before they become an even bigger problem." As he said that he would be on his way as they got the location from the man. Rayne would release her wings and then they would be on their way toward the mission. Rayne would be scared out of her mind but we would put on a cold front for Ghost and act brave.

Wc1,004/1000

Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum