Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Temporary Aquarist (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Temporary Aquarist (Good) Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:55 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were walking through the city and Yuurei figured that he would visit someone he had worked for a few years ago. He would go to see Raina, and when he got there he would knock on the door. She would open the door, and she would see Yuurei and she would be surprised. He had grown so much since the last time they had seen each other. She had heard a lot about him through magazines and such.

“Oh wow Yuurei, you’ve grown. I didn’t think you would come to see me again.” She said to him with a smile on her face.

Yuurei smiled at her because he was glad she was still working here.

“Yeah, I came here to see if you were still working here and if you needed any help.” He said to her.

When she heard his words, her eyes would widen as she was excited to listen to this from him.

#2Yuurei 

Temporary Aquarist (Good) Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:55 pm

Yuurei

“I actually have somewhere to go. It won’t be long, but I actually need someone to take notes on the fish in each tank and then feed them after. Do you think you could do that for me Yuurei? I will pay you.” She asked him.

Yuurei would smile when he heard those words because he would be glad to help.

“Sure go ahead and enjoy your trip. I will be here with a report when you get back.” He said to her.

She would hug him and she would get her stuff and then she would run out of the place. He would enter the lab and he would find a pen and book and he would start going around the tanks. Renji would look at all the different fish here and he would smile at Yuurei.

“Can I take one or two? She won’t notice right?” He asked Yuurei.

151|311

#3Yuurei 

Temporary Aquarist (Good) Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:56 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look over to Renji with a serious look on his face.

“Don’t joke around like that. She would notice and she wouldn’t trust us anymore if you did that.” He said to Renji.

Renji would chuckle because he was only joking about it. He wouldn’t have done it. Yuurei would continue moving around the tanks and he would take notes of what they were all doing in the water. It would take some time, but he would do it without a problem. Now that he was done with that, Yuurei would move on to feeding the fish. He would go to all the tanks, and he would give them all different fish food depending on the tank.

When he was done with all of that it would take a few hours, and Raina would arrive, and she would look at Yuurei and Renji. Yuurei would hand her the logs and she would go through them. When she saw that everything went well, she would reward Yuurei and they would hang out for a bit.

176|487 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum