Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ikazuchi's Forge

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ikazuchi 

Ikazuchi's Forge Empty Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:35 pm

Ikazuchi

Last edited by Ikazuchi on Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Ikazuchi 

Ikazuchi's Forge Empty Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:37 pm

Ikazuchi

General

Name: Breaker

Slot: Weapon

Type: Sword

Class: Legendary

Quantity: Custom

Element: Arcane

Damage: 90

Durability: 3x S-Rank

Details

Description: A sword crafted from a mithril alloy in order to maximize mana conductivity and durability. Ikazuchi, the creator and wielder of this weapon, replicated the appearance of the sword Spellcutter. This was done due to his fondness and familiarity with the sword after wielding it for two years in seclusion. Through two long years of study Ikazuchi devised a unique mana circuitry that he carefully applied during the forging process granting this sword its signature capabilities. This sword can be considered the first of the many masterpieces the young craftsman intends to make.

Measurements: The blade is 1 meter long and 8 centimeters wide. The cross-guard is 12 centimeters wide. The hilt is 30 centimeters long.

Extra

Requirements: Ikazuchi

Effects

• Mana Blade: The unique mana circuit forged into this sword produces a thin coating of mana around the blade granting the wielder’s attacks magical properties.

Spells

• Name: Unbroken
    Mana Cost: 500
    Requirements: Breaker
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Self
    Cooldown: 5 posts
    Duration: Sustained
    Effect: Upon activation, the sword’s flow of mana shifts and strengthens the mana coating drastically increasing the defensive capabilities of the sword by 2x S-Rank while fully retaining its function as a sword. This spell cannot be nullified.

Points Breakdown

Please list Forge Points gained and lost for a faster approval process.
  • Rarity: Legendary
  • Item Type: Sword
  • Weight/Handling: One-Handed
  • Bonus Damage [2 Points - 10 Damage]
  • Bonus Durability: [8 Points - 1x S-Rank]
  • Effects: [lvl 4 / 20 Points - Physical to Magical Damage]
  • Spells: [15 Points - Signature Spell]

Total points Acquired: 45
Total Points Spent: 45

Last edited by Ikazuchi on Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:56 pm; edited 4 times in total

#3Vex 

Ikazuchi's Forge Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:13 am

Vex
Needs to be sustained and have a way out, i.e the target may pay the same amount of mana or take 1x S-Ranks worth of damage directly.

#4Ikazuchi 

Ikazuchi's Forge Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:38 am

Ikazuchi
I have updated the spell with those points in mind. The Duration of the spell has been adjusted to a single turn, so I have listed it as an instant spell. Due to limiting the effect to one turn, I adjusted the Mana Cost and Cooldown to reflect the lesser potency. As for an escape, I didn't include one in the new version due to the fact that the spell would only be effective until their turn in the next posting round. Due to the fact that the spell doesn't prevent the inherent functionality of most equipment even while active, I don't believe that an inherent escape is still necessary.

Change Log:

#5Vex 

Ikazuchi's Forge Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:10 am

Vex
This has now been denied under the cause it is a banned effect.

#6Ikazuchi 

Ikazuchi's Forge Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:30 pm

Ikazuchi
I have chosen a different type of spell for the signature spell. It should fit within the restrictions of an Exclusive spell, however due to the fact it applies to a piece of gear rather than the user. If that wasn't something that made the spell "Signature" rather than "Exclusive", I would like to add the "this cannot be nullified" modifier.

Change Log:

#7Vex 

Ikazuchi's Forge Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:46 pm

Vex
Change the 4xS to 2xS and remove the overcharge please.

#8Ikazuchi 

Ikazuchi's Forge Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:57 pm

Ikazuchi
I removed the Overcharged effect and applied the "cannot be nullified" effect that was discussed.

#9Vex 

Ikazuchi's Forge Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:32 pm

Vex
This custom has been approved, please create a copy of the item and the source post in a reply post using its name and rarity for its title in the Customs section.

#10Ikazuchi 

Ikazuchi's Forge Empty Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:41 pm

Ikazuchi
Claiming the custom I won from the giveaway in February.

Screenshot:

General

Name: Cloud Ring

Slot: Relic

Type: Ring

Class: Legendary

Quantity: Custom

Durability: 2x S-rank

Details

Description: This ring was originally crafted during the most prosperous times of the Kumo Family and was later inherited by Ikazuchi due to his father’s passing. For many years, he was unaware of the abilities that the ring had previously possessed. The deterioration of age and damage remaining from battles that occurred long ago. After discovering the hidden functions of the ring and deciphering the way that the ring supplemented a specific type of magic, Ikazuchi used his knowledge of crafting to alter its functionality. This allowed him to shift the purpose of the ring from supplementing the magic that his family had once inherited, and instead allow it to replicate some of the effects that it previously augmented to an even greater level. While this did ultimately sacrifice certain aspects, it allowed him to inherit a relic belonging to his family that suited him more so than ever before.

Extra

Effects

• Flow: This effect causes a unique change to the mana within the user that strengthens and supplements their body to increase the wearer's acceleration and their body’s ability to endure that effect. This reduces the time for the wearer to reach top speed from four seconds to two seconds.

Spells

• Name: Divine Step
    Mana Cost: 100-500
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Self
    Cooldown: 3-5 Posts
    Duration: Sustain
    Effect: Upon activation, this spell allows the user to manifest footholds in the sky beneath their feet in order to run and lunge freely through the air. This spell cannot be nullified. (Flight Height [Standard]: 5-15 Meters based on the Rank of Divine Step activated)

Points Breakdown

• Rarity: Legendary
  • Item Type: Relic
  • Effects: Level 4 (20 Points) - Elevated Running Speed
  • Spells: Signature Spell (15 Points) - Divine Step

Total points Acquired: 35
Total Points Spent: 35

#11Vex 

Ikazuchi's Forge Empty Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:47 pm

Vex
This custom has been approved, please create a copy of the item and the source post in a reply post using its name and rarity for its title in the Customs section.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum