Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's mine is mine 1 (B-rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Vex 

What's mine is mine 1 (B-rank) Empty Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:04 am

Vex
Vex got a job to go to the mines and help with getting something out of the mines she was no idea what it is and she wonders how legal the object or thing might be or if it might be a protected thing and that is very illegal to mess with but she figures if it pays right then what is the harm of doing it. She still has a long campaign of spreading the word of her goddess to do and she wasn't going to rest till at least Tutrix has a sizeable following in this country before she moves on to the next and leave these right hands to lead them to the promised pay out that her goddess promises her followers. Vex knows she still has a lot of work to do if she was going to make that dream come true as she is still on the younger side so not many older then herself swap to this path and she is also a woman so that works against her as well.
(177)

#2Vex 

What's mine is mine 1 (B-rank) Empty Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:04 am

Vex
She has to show that just because she is a young woman doesn't mean that she is less important and this is a first step and she walked up to the place listed on the request once there up to the door and she knocks and the door swings open, her right hands request she stay back from the door as this smelled of being a trap or a set up and they walk in first and Vex follows them in and she looks around and then she sees dead bodies on the floor and a very well dressed man with blood stained across his nice suit and the man looks to them, saying you must be the one that have come to take my request to fulfill it next. The man then points while clearing his throat as he spoke in a sickly sinister voice. "If you fail you will end up like the ones you see before you scattered on the floors and I will not mourn or regret it either so you best not mess up."
(181)

#3Vex 

What's mine is mine 1 (B-rank) Empty Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:05 am

Vex
The right hands moved to go for the man then Vex spoke telling them to stand down and that she will take their request as it was a way that she can prove to non-believers that she can indeed raise above the rabble and to not just flee in the face of fear and hide like a child and she walked over to the man ahead of her two guards and the man hands her a hand drawn picture of the item in the mine that she needs to find and recover and let no one get in her way and stop her from reaching the goal and getting the piece even if it is heavily guarded and is deep into the mines twisting and turning under belly. She is sure she will be able to handle it and if she can't she has these two to have her back or hold off what ever comes out of the mines to stop or attack them so she can survive even if that is a total last resort to do as they are very useful to her alive not so much if they are dead.
(194)

#4Vex 

Vex
They set off to the mine with the gear that the man had given them to recover the item with and the man seemed very much sure that if they even so much as scratched it that they would be dog food and they doubted that a man like that would have a normal dog to feed them too and they were gonna have to be extra careful when they get to the digging part of the request that they don't damage the gem this man was after and they should be fine but they were warned that it was guarded so they figure it will be at least dangerous and that they should be careful that he doesn't find out if they do mess up in any way just so that they can get away with it if he doesn't notice it. Vex stays low and uses her wood elf race to good use as she scouts the area for traps and other people that might be on watch for them or might be following them and then gives the other two a signal to move up and she gets her bow out. She moves down the tunnel and like the man had said there was an illusionary wall that they could walk through and farther down in a tunnel.
(221)

#5Vex 

Vex
She can hear a creature just on the other side of the tunnel from her and she looks at what look like some sort of vampire thrall and that made her skin feel all itchy and nasty but why was one of those down here with humans just up the way from them, but she figures that it can't leave this spot and only eats rats and other creatures that get close to this deep in the dark tunnels and she wonders if it has eaten any miners that might have gotten to close to this area as well and her male right hand moves to use his chain magic to restrain it when Vex stops him as she can tell that he isn't alone in there and she didn't want him to set off a trap and them all come storming out cause that put themselves in danger as well as the miners that are more toward the top side.
(161)

#6Vex 

Vex
She can't tell how many there are or where all of them are but she can tell that she was gonna have to be extra careful as there are at least eight creatures in there and they need to make it in and she sneaks in and then she can see the glowing eyes in the darkness and she has her male right hand make his move and he starts his cast and the female cracks a magic light stick and throws it in there and the room lights up hurting Vex's eyes a little and the creatures as well as they make angered sounds and the chain spell goes off and catches the creatures that were there to guard the spot and the female right hand hurries in and she starts digging at the spot where a huge crimson gem was in the wall and vex keeps her bow out to protect the woman.
(155)

#7Vex 

What's mine is mine 1 (B-rank) Empty Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:06 am

Vex
The female right hand is working hard to get it out without damaging it and vex is keeping aim to take out any monster that might decide that they want to try and take a bite out of her friend and the monsters are fighting against the chains as they try to stop her from getting the gem loose from the wall then finally the gem came loose from the wall and she quickly puts it in the bag as the monster break loose and Vex hurries firing arrows to help put down the monsters as the male chain mage begs for forgiveness from Vex from failing and she quickly tells him that he didn't fail her that it held long enough and they fight and beat the monsters then they head out and bask to the mans place to turn over the gem and to get paid for doing it and the man is happy that finally someone hadn't failed him, he pays them then he shallows the gem and he glows then disappears.
(175)
(1264/1050) 30% wc (Guild)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum