Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Empty Pockets, Black Eyes (Bad)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Empty Pockets, Black Eyes (Bad) Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:29 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Toge had done a few small jobs within East Fiore. It would seem like he was doing people a favor, but at the same time, he got to beat people up. Still, he was getting a small amount of money, and knew that he could obtain more. He had a job sheet as he was heading toward a man name Big Bro Akabo. He would go through the Crimson Quarters until he would meet up in the location Akabo was in. He would enter the place where Akabo would be. He was a big guy indeed like it said on the paper.

“Are Big Bro Akabo?” He asked him waiting for him to answer him.

Akabo would look at him and he would immediately know who this guy was.

“Yeah, and you’re the new guy from the Dragon Gang right?” He asked Toge.

He would nod to tell him that he was correct about what he said.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Empty Pockets, Black Eyes (Bad) Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:30 pm

Go D. Drakkon

“I see I didn’t think I would see someone who was a part of that gang taking on jobs, but as long as it gets done I can’t complain. So, there is a guy name Tom Hadvaska, and he owes the mob a lot of jewels. Still, my guys can’t get close to him because he knows us. That’s why we need a face he has never seen to get close to him. Do you think you can do this if we give you all the spots he might be in?” He asked Toge.

“Yeah I got this without a problem. The guy might be all beaten up, but that’s fine with you right?” He asked him.

Akabo was fine with it as he would nod at Toge. He would move a piece of paper for him to take. Toge would look at the areas that this man could be, and he would sigh because he better start now.

159|316

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Empty Pockets, Black Eyes (Bad) Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:30 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would leave the place, and he would start moving through the streets of the crimson quarters without a problem. He would look around the area, and when he got to the places that were listed on the paper, the people would tell him, that Tom wasn’t there, but they had seen him today. That was good to hear because it meant that he could find him around the area. The paladin would continue checking the area as he was hoping to find this man soon enough. Everywhere he had gone would be a dead end, and they would say the same thing. He would get annoyed and he felt like these people were protecting him.

When he decided to head back to the areas that he had gone to before, he would see Tom leaving from the back of a building. Once he saw this, he would start following the man as he was hoping to get close to him.

161|477

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Empty Pockets, Black Eyes (Bad) Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:31 pm

Go D. Drakkon
When he got close, Tom would notice that he was being followed. This would bring him to run from Toge. The paladin would have a smirk on his face because he wasn’t going to let him get that far. The earth mage would chase him, and soon enough he would tackle him to the ground. When the man tried to fight off Toge, he would punch his chest to feel something hard under his shirt. The demi-human would have a smirk on his face as he would start punching the man in the face repeatedly. The first punch would make Tom lightheaded, and before he could say anything else Toge would hit him again. It wouldn’t take too long, but he would become unconscious.

Toge would take Tom back to Akabo, and when the man saw the condition Tom was in, he would hand Toge his reward, and the man would be out of that place and on his way home.

161|638
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum