Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knight's Tail (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Knight's Tail (Good) Empty Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:59 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji had taken an odd job. There was a woman knight who went by the name Margret. Apparently, the people above her wanted them to follow her for the day. It wasn’t just that, but they wanted him to report everything she did today because they believed that she didn’t do any work. It was definitely not a job he enjoyed doing, but he was fine with it.

The Nephilim had made his way to where he would meet up with Margret. She looked like a tough cookie to crack, but Yuurei was sure that he could take her on without a problem. He had reached a new height of power, and he knew that he didn’t even peak just yet. For now, the light mage would do his simple job and continue to move through the area. It wouldn’t take long, but he would see the woman now too far from him.

#2Yuurei 

Knight's Tail (Good) Empty Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:03 am

Yuurei

They would approach her and wave at her with the paper in their hand. She would look over to see who was approaching her. When she took a good look at who it was, she was surprised. She didn’t think that the most famous person in Fiore would be taking on this job. She knew about strengths, and how a lot of people thrive to be like him and others who wanted to take him down.

“It’s nice to see that you took on this job. I wasn’t expecting Yuurei to be the one to be here today. I hope you enjoy watching me accomplish my knightly duties. I have to prove that I actually do work as a knight it seems.” She said to him with a smile on her face.

Yuurei would look at her and he was ready whenever she was. Renji would just look at her and wondered what was going to happen today.

158|313

#3Yuurei 

Knight's Tail (Good) Empty Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:03 am

Yuurei

“I hope you prove me wrong as well. I don’t think they would have had this job if there was something going on.” He said to her.

She would hear him, and she would nod as she understood why he had said that. They would start walking around Era as she was actually working. The woman would look around and make sure that there was nothing wrong going on in the streets. There were people who had asked her for some help on small tasks, and she would do that without a problem. He was glad that she was helping the citizens of Era.

Yuurei would write this down as it was something he had to do apparently. The trio would continue to move around the streets though as things looked normal as any other day. Yuurei and Renji continued to follow her as they were wondering what was going to happen next.

153|466

#4Yuurei 

Knight's Tail (Good) Empty Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:04 am

Yuurei

The three of them would continue moving through Era. There wasn’t anything big happening right now. Still, it would seem like Margret was active and making sure that she didn’t get caught slacking by Yuurei. That was a good thing, and they would continue to help the people of Era. It wasn’t just that, but they continued their patrol, and nothing was happening. This was good because it meant that there was peace in this city. He had taken out a gang the other day, and it seemed like things had relaxed, which was a good thing.

“So do you do this every day Margret? Or are you doing this because I’m following you around?” He asked her wondering what she would say to him.

Her eyes widen when she heard the question, he asked but looked away from him when she spoke to him.

“Yes, I do this every day. I make sure everybody is fine and that they are good to enjoy there. I always make sure nobody is doing anything horrible in the streets of Era.” She said to him clearly lying to him.

187| 653

#5Yuurei 

Knight's Tail (Good) Empty Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:04 am

Yuurei

Yuurei, Renji, and Margret would continue doing their job as they patrolled the area of Era. It wouldn’t take long, but they would be around the area where there was a club. There must have been something going on here, right? They were moving through the place, and soon enough they would see three guys. It was fine that there were three men together, but they were bothering a woman who looked distressed about the situation. It wasn’t good, so Yuurei watched Margret walk over to them.

He would follow behind her as he was waiting to see what she was going to do. He hoped she would handle the situation well. When they got to the group, he watched as she spoke to them. She would tell them to stop bothering the woman and leave her alone. She continued on that if they didn’t stop, then she would have to use force and take them in for them harassing the woman.

162|815

#6Yuurei 

Knight's Tail (Good) Empty Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:05 am

Yuurei

When she was done telling them everything, they would all three looks at her and would chuckle. They didn’t care what she had to say, and they would continue to harass the woman. The light mage would shake his head when he noticed that they didn’t care. He decided that it was time for him to get involved with all of this.

He would move right past the knight, and he would end up on the side of one of the punks, and he would punch him right in the face. It would cause the man to stumble a bit before falling to the ground unconscious. Yuurei would sigh as he looked at the other two as they noticed what happened a bit too late though. The woman would see this, and she would run away as she saw the opportunity to.

They would move around Yuurei as one of them was behind him, and the other in front of him. The light mage didn’t care as this wasn’t going to be sweet and amazing to take these guys out.

180|995

#7Yuurei 

Knight's Tail (Good) Empty Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:05 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was getting ready to fight the two of them on his own. Renji was watching from where he was. Still, it would seem like Margret had other plans. She would move in, and she would press her back against Yuurei’s. They were going to take these two punks together. He would see this, and he would smile at her because he didn’t mind the company. He would look at the guy in front of him, and he would move toward him as the punk would do the same thing.

The berserker would let him throw the first punch as he saw it coming in his direction. Yuurei would shake his head because he wasn’t fast enough. He would step to the side to avoid being hit, and then he would swing his right arm as it would stretch a bit until it hit the man square in the jaw. He would fall to the ground with one punch as it was all it took with him.

167|1162

#8Yuurei 

Knight's Tail (Good) Empty Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:06 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would watch Margret handle business as well. The two of them were going at it, and it would seem like it would take longer. Still, he didn’t want to step in the middle of Margret taking this guy down. He felt like she would have felt disrespected, and he understood that. It would continue to go for a couple of minutes, but Margret would end up knocking the guy off his feet and onto the ground. Once they were done with this, the guy would pick up his friends after they had been scolded by Margret once again.

They would learn their lesson and walk away from the club area. Now that it was done the trio would continue patrolling the area. They had continued helping out the people within Era, and it wouldn’t take long but time would pass them. Yuurei would notice that the sun had come down as the moon had taken over. Margret was happy that she got to spend time with him, and she would reward him. When he was rewarded with the jewels, Yuurei would hand her the notes he had written down. She had to give that to her superiors or be out of a job.

204|1366 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum