Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jikan 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:33 am

Jikan

There was a crisp sharp crouch as the foot stepped forward. Faded pink and purple faded leaves laid on the ground, turning to from what they had came. Dust to dust, ashes to ashes, the fabric of the leaves crumbling to their base essence to return to the soil. Becoming the ground work foundation of what would be the next cycle of beauty that lived within the trees and leaves of Joya.

Red and black hair fluttered in the wind as a physical body shifted down, turning from the open field to the entrance into this town within the country of Joya. Overhead there was a pale blue sky, a hint of pink in a low glow. It was the sort of sky one sees in the bliss of spring day in the morning. Starlight above her, Jikan saw between the buildings, the lights, the tree trunks, the sun, just rising, very red, bright, and clear.

Everything was perfectly quiet still, as if she was the only thing living within this town and country. There was not even a squirrel or robin among the trees or air. The un-awakened people sleeping in in their comfort in every direction.

@Erebus Gresham

Wc: 200
needed 2250 (10% from mia)

Last edited by Jikan on Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding wc count)

#2Erebus 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:28 pm

Erebus

Erebus stepped into Joya, his clothes loose, and his charm about him the way it always was. Charm, fear, respect— whatever it was, he carried it like the plague. The pink leaves that blew against him in the wind reminded his senses of a dream, the cherry blossom hue, the purple sunset. This place was a paradise on earth, and the many beautiful people in their kimono’s that walked by. Erebus himself was draped in a black cloak, and moved like a reaper, a terrible enigma that was better left alone. He stayed on the outside perimeter of town, near trees that lined a cobblestone walkway.

Some hours later, five to be exact, and the entirety of that bustling life was gone, the only remaining beauty in Joya was the stars. Erebus took this time to explore the geography, much the same as Jikan. Growing ever close to her place marker in the country.

Beneath his hood, two glowing crimson iris’ peered against the light bark of the trees, and tribal black ink decorated an otherwise beautiful face that could only be seen after the shadows were obscured and the identity revealed. Erebus lifted both sides of his hood down finally, he took a knee before the tree that had really caught his attention, and a third hand picked up some of the dying pink leaves kissing the green grass. Ere placed them to his nostril and inhaled long and hard. He exhaled the scent and squeezed the frayed leave to it’s brittle remains, this foreign place was something new and untouched by chaos. Something fresh...

These lands in Joya were special for a person like Erebus who hadn’t known peace in Fiore, and the tint of the trees matched the top of his spiked hair. It was like he was meant to be here and he couldn’t help but want to fit in around these folk, even though he wouldn’t.

The sides of his head were recently shaved, but a darker shade at the buzz could be noticed under the pink, obviously showing that his hair seemed to change color as it grew out. If one cared to notice, Erebus wore stud earrings and a silver chain around his neck both in platinum silver’s. He stood straight up from his kneel to the ground, and turned only to notice a female had entered the area in the far distance. Ere was certain that he’d been the only living entity around here for awhile, so his attention trained to her as she approached. Momentary closer inspection and Erebus was able to discern a name to that face, another famed criminal like himself— but one he hadn’t met in his story thus far.

He started by remaining silent allowing her to make an entrance, casually sizing her up and taking note of any gear pieces she was wearing. After all, the question of bounty hunters was still an all too real occurrence for a wanted man like himself. Finally, a pause of hesitation and his accent broke the silence between the two.

“It’s a pleasure to be caught in such a location by someone like you... Jikan, right? I can’t say I know much about you besides what the posters say, only that you’re the Guildmaster of Sleeping Calamity and your War that transpired in the North against Paradise Dawn. It was a hot topic in the pubs of Oak, I commend you for it.” Erebus was the War God’s chosen, so the spark of combat enticed his persona. He offered her a smile— now whether one saw it as a smile of respect or the smile of the devil himself, was left for the beholders themselves to make account of.

Erebus was ready at any moment’s notice to move or act while he spoke, or even to cut his statements off and short entirely. Long years of experience in battle had refined his senses for sneak attacks or ambushes, or the occasional rushed opposition that didn’t take well to chatter from their prey.

WC: 673

——-
All equipment is being worn.

STR: 372
 Main-Hand (1): 530
 Main-Hand (2): 507
 Off-Hand (1): 432
 Off-Hand (2): 530
SPE: 291
CON: 141
END: 261
 Main-Hand (1): 131
 Main-Hand (2): 131
 Off-Hand (1): 131
 Off-Hand (2): 131

#3Jikan 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:25 pm

Jikan

Jikan was truly becoming sloppy, a lack of refinment in the years where she stayed up North. Working on the care and growth of Orchidia and her guild. SHe fought yes, but the fighters that came to challenge her or Sleeping Calamity's might or cause chaos within the territory that was under her watch, well, was lack luster. Paradise Dawn was something different, a true group of force. That confrontation showed her that even though she had grown stronger in the years, her senses hadn't. She was not face enough, sharp enough, her mind did not think and react as fast as she knew it could.

That may have been a possible thought, but when she finally realized the four armed man not that far aware from her that she had missed earlier....well....she realized she had to go back to the basics. As the man's voice broke the tranquil silence around her, a small figure came out behind her. Mia. The exceed did not know who the person was, but their four arms and face just generally scared her. Making her open her magical back and have all of Jikan's battle gear equip to her feminine frame. Jikan stood in a relaxed position as this happened, her eyes remaining on the man.

Even though Mia did not know who this was, she did. This was...Erebus Greesham, The Master of Daggers from Eternal Nightmare.

She eyed the man knowing fully of his reputation, the tales of his power, and the bounty on his head. To be honest, she could care less about the money on his head. With her motto of doing what she wanted when she wanted regardless of what others side, well, she doubt either sides of rule followers or the illegal gray area would take any bounty or contract she took in. No....facing someone's strength ...now that was more up her style.

"Yes I am Jikam, and you are Erebus am I wrong? When I decided to take a vacation here, I did not expect to have someone like you out here..", she said this in a calm tone, albeit with a hint of excitement under her voice within her Goblin Slayer's Helmet. "Ugh, I rather not think about that headache", she waved her hand. That was...itself something she deemed not worthy to think or deal with. At least right now while she was out of Fiore.

The sight of the man was unclear, his voice sounded normal...plain. But intent could always be hidden. A smile of general impression, or a smile of a fallen angel in disguise? Who could really know. Either way a pretty face or a killer face, it did not break a nerve within Jikan nor cause fear to stir. He could not see with her clothing on at the moment, but her face remained neutral. "Forgive the...quick change. But I've grown to know that when certain people are around, certain things should be done out of respect. War God".

While she spoke Jikan made sure that she was ready at any moment's notice to move or act, and would continue to do so as s she spoke or the man responded to her words.

"A War god indeed? There are many people who go about the titles of dragon slayers, demon slayers, god slayers, and gods themselves. So....would today be the day I am honored with fighting a War god in a spar?", he words were flat. Not mocking nor compliment. More factual and curious.

Wc: 607
Twc: 807 / 2250

Gear:

Stats:

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#4Erebus 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:46 pm

Erebus

Cue the Music:

Erebus watched the little cat with the bag on its back magically equip gear onto Jikan. It was so similar to one of those dimensional rings he’d seen in the past, that he was mildly surprised to see an Exceed capable of such things. That was a cool little party trick, but that meant Jikan had come with the intention of a battle on her mind or perhaps found the sudden urge upon realizing just who he was.

Two of his hands, the only two revealed to Jikan so far would pull his hood back over his hair, shrouding his visage once more, but not obstructing his sight forward in the slightest. He was like a real grim reaper now; standing in front of the guildmaster-berserker who was no different in her grace than a silverine knight in a fabled storybook.

Now Erebus was quite the unique fighter, and he had a trick he was certain she hadn’t prepared for or even heard of yet. Since it had only been seen once in high stake combat. But even if that rumor did reach the North, Erebus was certainly hiding it well wherever he walked.

Two hands attached to a spare set of forearms beneath his cloak. They were hidden beneath the Courpsemourn which had fused to his Assassin’s Covet to create the intricate design of his attire. Both hands silently unsheathe Spellslasher and Death’s Ghastly Dagger and grip them— with Erebus being a master; his swing speed exceeds the traditional dagger user by 1.5x, and beside a larger weapon, one could assume he was much faster than them too. Jikan wouldn’t be able to know these minor facts, at least if she did, she would fight cautiously whereas Erebus could play a more explosive game. Jikan was a smart fighter, perhaps even the most notable he had ever stood against, but unless she had x-ray vision and tricks of her own, Erebus held a massive advantage at such close proximity.

Settling back into the scene that would be available to her eyes, Ere’s hands left his hood, and he entered a fighting stance that left both his palms open, his visible left hand was armored pristinely with metallic bronze (protected by Lerzar’s Glove), the other hand was blacked out beneath the traditional glove that was attached to his Shadowguile armor. Erebus was ready to react with respect to any moment of change, given that his eyes were upon his opponent. “If you’re challenging me here then I have to consider you a threat. In order to appease my God, it means I must destroy you in mortal combat.” Erebus said, his usual accent & charm was laced in venom— no proxy to threat she was, he too was a infamous criminal who one might also consider an anti-hero. The rattlesnake within; baring it’s lethal fang, tempting the hungry badger that was Jikan to come feast and if it must, consume the snake that he was. However, the serpent is a creature refined with wisdom, where it lacks in brute force, it makes certain that it’s agility and speed is impeccable against that of it’s prey & predator.

The first beat of the rattle was shown, Erebus would speak once more. “Even if you are asking for just a spar... You must realize that as a student of bladecraft— I aim to dominate with my weapon,” He finalized. “It is my legacy and it’s a declaration of War to bring out my God within.” Erebus would play the honor game; this was his respect. He had come very far, against beaten windy and long roads. All to become a master, and there was still two mountains left to climb in his future. Whether she knew it or not, challenging him meant she was signing up to be one of those mountains.

The Rogue was careful— perhaps to a stubborn degree, he was not going to charge her until he had made certain that she was willing to bleed with him. Risk herself to test herself, not because he thought he was better... Because in pulling any punches, his legend would falter. That much was certain, so he had to dominate and give his all even if it hurt the opponent critically. However, if he could defeat her. By the God’s own words that baited his aggressions, he would evolve into a Grandmaster. Jikan was an S-class power in the world around them, she was nothing like the foes he’d faced in the past. Not even in the slightest. By the look of the giant gauntlet hulking across her arm, she was a brute smasher so he could predict how she fought to a degree. With no drawbacks to her speed, she would be fast...  If he had to guess... She was going to hit hard.

WC: 804

#5Jikan 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:34 am

Jikan

Standing before her Jikan wished she knew more about the man before her. His face, his name, and his guild. These were the easy things associated with him that she knew of. His love daggers and blades were equally as known as well as his somewhat use for gauntlets. The man had a wide range of weapons  to his use. Rumors made the man sound different, a tale of his attacks moving too fast that they felt like they were coming from multiple directions. Some called him a War God, but, why? That was an interesting thing from her that made her even more curious and excited to spare against this Eternal Nightmare member. That was what she thought as she watched his two visible hand reach up and pull his hood over his head.

Her cautious ears picked up on the subtle movements of the man...something else and precuilar. She was not sure if she saw some type of movement under his cloak, but, she was sure that she heard the sound of daggers being unsheathed from their holster. But...how could that be? Was this a type of magic the man was using to control blades? Either way, the action was a cautious act of the man's part. With the bounty on his head and Jikan taking a preemptive caution to put her gear on, well, she did not blame the man from getting his weapons out. But as silently as he tried to move he wasn't able to move quiet enough within the silent confinement around them to go unnoticed. Not with Jikan watching him carefully and making sure her senses were focused for anything that stood out or tried to sneak up on her. Seeing if her theory of the man using magic to control multiple blades would have to be tested if he said yes to a spar. But either way, she was exited to find out as well as to test herself.

She took note of Ere's left hand, the limb entering into fighting stance. That left both of his visible pals open. The left hand armored with something metallic, bronze. A gauntlet? Well, that just spelled out a punch that was going to hit harder than a normal one. Maybe even something to be cautious of given that anything could be a magic item now a days. Yet another thing to be wary of with this man. His right visble hand beneath the glove. The man looked ready and willing to accept her spar request.

And then he began to talk. Oh....a religious type of man. Hopefully he was not the type to sprout details and passages all day or offer people he defeated as sacrifices. She had enough of THAT in Bosco. That was unknown, he did say destroy in mortal combat so he was going to give her a good fight at least. The lethality of that was yet to be seen, but with this type of life and people she was dealing with, that was always a possibility. "A threat. A person just co existing in your space. A thing to possibly be destroyed by you in a contest. I could really care less Erebus. I, just found someone strong before me who is willing to fight me. That. Is all I care about. If your God is happy in the end, that will be a joy for them and you", she said with her normal flat tone of aloof coldness. In contrast to the man's words, her voice held no venom, just a emptiness that was eerie and consuming, only the undertone of excitement of combat giving some life to it.

A further step down the road of combat, a drip of the drug of intensity waiting for her. Power, refinement, repeat.

Joy.

Her hands went up when Erebus raised his hands into a stance, her right hand holding her gauntlet held up, the angle and mass of her gauntlet and arm protecting her body and head, her left hand, reaching out of the room to reveal itself as a demonic monstrosity was revealed, sticking out in an open palm path to protect her body and head a well.

"For me on the other hand. I am only interested in seeing your strength and contrasting mine".

Wc: 729
Twc: 1536 / 2500

#6Erebus 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:45 am

Erebus

Erebus merely shot a smile at her last word, he was no longer expected to stand around and make introduction. Shared space or not, he was approached and this was a powerful foe— one who’s reputation reached well beyond her region. Besides, she drew her weapons; she knew what was at stake now.

Erebus could feel the bubbles rising— his golden blood heating up in his skin, that was the adrenaline kicking. This guild-master was a real battle and if he was fooled now, and didn’t trust his instincts of battle— he would end up in prison... or worse, dead. So without further thought, without a moment of hesitation... Erebus dashes to the girl, his attention remained on her large gauntlet foremost, which he was sure was going swing at his position so reacting with her was the best course to take. For this reason, even if Jikan dashes herself in order to meet Erebus in the middle, he would be following her long ahead of the movements.

The beautiful thing of acrobatics, the acrobat could control himself and see things play out with their bodies, they need not even trust their eyes because muscle memory likened them to geniuses. Due that reason, you could say he was ready for anything.

Suddenly, his dash ends at a meter from the girl. Applying pressure; keeping Erebus moves to cut this area between them down and hop in catch her with a surprise. The next step was to disable Jikan’s guard, harm her, and simultaneously hold a defense together. Where he had speed, he also had overwhelming quantity, and was an acrobat able to use both legs, his elbows, and four arms to a lethal degree of combat. Now, the leader of Sleeping Calamity would see that first hand.

If he hadn’t already been cut off, Erebus would proceed by taking his daggers to the body— two stabs moving with parallel unison.

Erebus stabs with both of the hidden blades. One of these daggers would be moving in a direct line to intercept wherever her gauntlet was going to be, so beyond just damaging, Erebus was more focused on colliding down and pushing her weapons out of the way; or at the very least deflecting it away from his own body if she punched low. If she punched for his body, he would parry the item with his dagger in his hand (530 [+98] due to collision with equipment vs 335), and the other dagger (Death’s Ghastly Dagger) would aim to the stab through her knee, (530 [+98]) if anything he would slash it upward and drag the blade through her thigh after the stab.

Now, Erebus was smart when it came to combat, so those two open-palm hands that were already visible were meant to deflect her fists by popping them away if she shot any high punches or kicked for his face. Erebus was able to do this because he was a Master of Daggers— his attention with his limbs and his daggers was extraordinary, after all that is why he had long since been deemed unavoidable. Because of his unorthodox speed, and an overwhelming amount of limbs, this would prevent Jikan from hitting Erebus unless she got extremely creative or was hiding a trump card.

Erebus was a fighter made for invading comfort zones. If Jikan dodged or dashed back, Erebus would follow with his pressure.

WC: 566

#7Jikan 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:54 pm

Jikan

Jikan stood stern and ready to move, her arms up protecting her body and head as she saw the smile come at her last words. Either the man liked her spunk and attitude or was hoping to knock her out even more. Either way, the spar was agreed to and she could feel that it would start beyond simple talking very soon.

Eyeing the distance between them, she was not sure in her mind how much distant was between them. If she had to guess she supposed it was, a 17 meter distance? Regardless of that, there was the important factor of her not knowing the man's speed. How fast her could run, how hard he could hit. There were so many unknown factors. She just had to do what she was did, attack but also be cautious.

Keeping her eyes on him and her ears readying to pick up, Jikan was prepared for when Erebus went on the move to dash forward. The respected Eternal Nightmare member moved at a starting speed of 11.67 meters per second. At the same time he began his motion of running, Jikan charged forward herself, kicking forward in a lunge towards the man before her the same second her moved, traveling 17.5 meters per second. A maneuver she hoped that would be unexpected by the man as she assumed he was planning to keep going for a few seconds to reach her before he began to prepare his offensive attacks within arms reach. Either way if he was ready she would not hesitate. She would slam both of her palms forward as she lunged. Aiming her left and right hand to slam into the torso of Erebus and grip him by his hip. Dealing 3xA with her left hand and 1xS with her right (due to armor) with both hands, hopefully dealing some damage if she was able to land her blows in that second of action. If both of these hand strikes landed Erebus' cloak would be destroyed and letting 1xA (1xB, if previous blows hit since it'll be Ere unarmored body and he's human due to my helmet's effect).

Whether or not her attempted attacks landed, she would still be in a tight space with the man, maintaining a .5 meter distance from the man. Lets see what tricks he got thing.... As the Sleeping Calamity Guild Master thought this she would get her wish. Two hidden daggers came from the man's cloak! It was what she expected hearing the sound of the daggers coming out of their holster....but...they were attached to two additional arms!

It seemed then the arms holding these daggers had a different idea. If the daggers were able to move in time with her lunge strike, one of daggers would move to clash with her gauntlet, hitting it from below in attempt to knock it off its course. That was fine with her, for as soon as her gauntlet had gotten knocked down, she would continue the movement of the strike. Changing the path of the right hand open palm strike to Erebus' left leg, hopefully dealing 3xA(1xS) damage. Given the man had not done an action to counter her strike from her left hand, the left handed palm strike would likely hit his body dealing 3xA to his torso before gripping the man by his hip allowing Jikan to have a two point hold on the multi armed Warrior God. If this adaption by her were successful then Erebu's cloak should still be destroyed. And regardless if it was or not, Jikan would still attempt to knee the man in his torso for 1xS (1xA) damage.

This came at a price though, for the second blade's attempt was fully offensive. Ignoring her attempts and aimed to stab her right knee. In an effort to contest this, in the second that Erebus went to do his cut into her right knee, she would tightened her grip into Erebus's body if she was able to grip the man at the two points of contact. Having a vice grip crush the man's leg with her right hand( 1xS), and to squeeze into his flesh with her left hand (1xS). At the same time as this, using her grip as leverage, Jikan would attempt to kick with turn her body from her lowered position, attempting to kick using her left leg (1xA) towards Erebus' right side. Not willing to let the man get an easy hit on her without losing something in return.

Wc: 772
Twc: 2,308 / 2500

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#8Jikan 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:39 pm

Jikan

Had an ooc convo about which blows would hit, one of them was my gauntlet hit so I am rolling for the mod right now due to being requested.

#9Naga 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:39 pm

Naga
The member 'Jikan' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 95

#10Jikan 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:41 pm

Jikan

rerolling mero effect using millenium puzzle

#11Naga 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:41 pm

Naga
The member 'Jikan' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 54

#12Erebus 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:28 pm

Erebus

- Erebus deals 2xS damage to the Mero Guantlet. Knocking it out of the way.
- Erebus takes 3x A damage to his armor (her fist is pulled back to his armor.)
- Erebus takes his open palm left hand and pops Jikans’s spare hand to the right, and it travels over his shoulder, missing him entirely.
- Erebus deals 2xS against Jikan’s armor, as he hits her knee.
————

Erebus met Jikan in the middle, just as he figured he might. Hence why he came in at a slower pace than the opponent. Merely taking off at max speed always meant less chance to counter. With all of his movements and her movements, Erebus was able to get the guard open, and now the entirety of his plan was set into motion.

Firstly Spellcutter pushed the gauntlet away, meaning Jikan had to reload and swing again. In the process of the dagger pushing the fist-weapon, Erebus focused the force and used Pull— summoning his third and final weapon to his hand. He pulled the hilt of his lightsaber from his sleeve, and it entered his hand nigh instantly due to how close it really was. Erebus was successful in penetrating the knee during this moment and his physical strength was enough to keep that knee down as he sliced it up the straight of her thigh, completely rendering the armor useless. In the same moment, his body bent to the ground albeit slightly and that open palm which wore his Lerzar Glove popped a hard slap against her traveling fist. This immobilized it’s trajectory and put it out of the way, sending it over his shoulder into the open air above.

A rough and rather explosive punch was dealt to his cloak as Jikan swung again after Erebus deflected the gauntlet the first time. The punch was intensel— Erebus could literally feel the power behind it as if it could rock the jaws of a giant, thankfully his Shadowguile was of unique quality, even then it barely held up. Leaving it’s durability at 1xA remaining. Just before Jikan could get her squeeze in around his waist it would be too late to do much else, a striking flash of the red laser would penetrate gauntlet instantly when Erebus felt the punch. The Lightsaber would break through last remaining durability the Mero fist behind it’s metal illustrious form, as well as burn her deeply as the blade went through. Erebus pivoted in a way that would prevent the laser from touching himself and put his body diagonal to hers and able to maneuver better. Her knee was coming fast but it’s path to him had changed but he was facing her. So in the same moment her knee would have landed upon him, Erebus felt the shiver of his Courpsemourn and the sudden brisk chill of death grant him entrance into limbo. He merely leaned through and hopped through her body as it moved to a better angle of attack. This might frighten Jikan; to see a 4-armed monster move as a ghost and be right upon her backside where she could not reach him.

Her moment of desperation was his moment of triumph, because his attack was clear. The rogue was primed for the back shot !

Erebus stabbed simultaneously with both of his daggers attempting to cut down the gourd upon her back and find skin on the other side. Erebus has superhuman strength, the likes of which few had felt and survived. (628 DMG Spellcutter & 628 DMG Death’s Ghastly Dagger) the combined damage would be equal to 4xS whereas the Death’s Ghastly Dagger would likely find skin, then the moment he felt it pierce flesh— Erebus would instantly hop 2m backwards. Preparing his final trick, the dagger’s dance.

——
Spellcutter — 4xS/6xS
Death’s Ghastly Dagger — 5xS/5xS
Lerzar’s Glove — 3xS+1xA/4xS
Red Lightsaber — 3xS+1xA+1xB/4xS
Shadowguile 1xA/2xS

—> Lerzar’s Glove would damage 3xA to Jikan’s offhand.
—> Red Lightsaber deals 2x DMG but Mero Gauntlet has 1xB durability remaining
—> Jikan’s armor would be destroyed last rotation.
—> Mero Gauntlet would be destroyed
—> Erebus avoids significant damage against himself by phasing through Jikan’s knee. He attempts to destroy her Gaara Gourd next, leaving her even more vulnerable.

If the shot is cleared he would do 1xA to her back, but because Erebus has this perk below, it would be equal to 1xS DMG.

Spymaster (Rogue): You deal one rank higher damage when attacking someone from behind with Dagger and Fist-type weapons. In addition, you receive a Minor Magical Resistance.

Item Spells:

WC: 560

#13Jikan 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:30 pm

Jikan

—> Lerzar’s Glove would damage 1xS to Jikan’s cloak due to landing on offhand
- Lerzar's glove would have taken 1xS due to impact
—> Red Lightsaber deals 2xS DMG, destorying Mero Gauntlet and dealing 3xA to Jikan's right arm
—> Jikan’s armor is destoryed
- 2xS to Jikan's left leg (death’s ghastly dagger)

Their bodies met and exchanged, Erebus' Spellcutter sword pushed her strike from her right hand away downward, the force changing her arms path movement down. This movement was not halted or delayed as it was just a continuation of her planned strike who's path was just altered  and so she continued its path smoothly, using her right arm to attack Erebus' left armored leg, landing and dealing 1xS.

Jikan's knee strike turned into kick with her leg  before she felt Erebus' stab to her knee land. It was a tight space of .5 meters between them but Erebus' pressure seemed to stop her kick from meeting its target. It cut through her cloak. The fabrics of the black and red cloak would barely hold on at this point. Not much of the black and red cloak's durability (1xA) remaining within it. The followed up strike as she felt her leg being pushed down connected, she slide her leg down, quick, and moved it backwards, turning her body to the right in the hopes of freeing the dagger from her leg. She thought this was successful but not sadly not enough time to avoid Erebus' follow up strike with the same dagger. The blade dealing 3xA, finishing off her cloak and dealing 2xS to her left leg directly. Hurting the limb quite a bite but still leaving it functional. Fabric pieces of her cloak fell to the ground, the red and black mark of her item gone. Her top only covered now by a black fishnet and black and black undershirt. The clothing providing no armor, only some modesty to her figure to not be out in the open. Her left knee and foot went back down. Touching the ground due to Erebus forcing the limb back with one of his dagger.

After this exchange happened Erebus used his unoccupied left hand, stretching it across his body as he lowered his body sightly to knock her left hand away from his torso, preventing her strike from her left hand from landing. Her left hand going over the man's shoulder. This shift of positions would make Jikan's body lower down as she bent her knee with her right leg, lowering down as her body moved. For the flow of events had resulted in gripping tight on the grasp she had on the lower part of Erebus' left leg using her right hand. Erebus seemed to do something new here, after the process of his dagger pushing her fist weapon, he used some time of magic with an item, summoning some item from his sleeve down into his hand. Using a second to cast his spell and have it activate.  A red blade extended from this revealed item. Stabbing through her gauntlet(last 1xA) ending its function and dealing 3xA to her right hand. Jikan's right hand was still functional though, and given that she had already made contact with Erebus' leg and gripped him. Her squeeze would go through on his left leg, dealing 1xS do his armor covering his leg. At least this was what she thought.

The grip Jikan felt her right hand had on Erebus' left leg went away, the force she was attempting to push on the limb seeming to just phase through. Erebus' body seemed to fade, leaning forward and hoping through her body. She was not going to just stand there though. No, as she saw herself in a tough spot, the red and black haired warrior would act. The moment Jikan saw Erebus hope through her, she would move as well, rotating her body in the second Erebus moved. Hopefully dodging any planned strikes he had. If not, at east it would leave her back open. While moving she would throw two short quick jabs to his back before immediately bringing her arms back to guard her body. If the blows landed they would each deal 1xS to Erebus' exposed back. She believed that she would have time to make that action, given that any attack Erebus wanted to do would have to wait until he shifted his body had completed it travel through her. As all of this transpired there was no fear within Jikan. In fact, if he somehow saw her face. He would see a smirk. A shine in her eyes. She....was...thrilled.

Jikan next actions would depend if she was able to successfully get behind Erebus. If she managed to get behind him, she would continue to have arms up to protect her body. Staying close within her arm's reach to move with the man and attack him where she could. If she was in a more defensive position, failing to dodge and Erebus had lunged back, then she would have turned and begun running towards the man during his lunge. Hoping that the 2 second duration of his lunge to allow her to swift behind him and throw two straight short quick jabs to his back before bringing them back to her person to guard herself.  

Wc: 844
Twc: 3152 / 2500
S rank met

ending with Jikan's health at

2xS + 1xA / 5xS
2xS ed on left leg
3xA ed on right arm
attempted to dodge back strikes
attempted to deal 2xS total to Erebus's back

#14Erebus 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:47 pm

Erebus

As Erebus phased he watched Jikan’s body rotating, as she moved, he followed her in a circle to stay to her side, just out of a direct punches radius. He then committed fully to his stab, he felt the gourd shatter, unfortunately his dagger didn’t poke the back but as her fists came to collide, Erebus stepped back and slashed against her forearms with his laser mana blade, then extends it to slash against her stomach as well, with instant follow through. Because she was in movement, and striking, there would be no genuine way to avoid this attack. If successful, Erebus assumes he will have won the fight. However, he keeps his guard ready, casually passing one of his dagger to his bronze glove mid swinging motions & mid step-back. If Jikan tried anything sneaky, the glove was primed to follow her down and repeatedly stab her to death. She was completely unprotected, and thus, would not have a clear shot.

It couldn’t be helped after all, Erebus moves 1.5x faster with the daggers, and because she tried to circle to his back, with his eyes trained over her, he could swing with the 1.5m blade and cut her down under it’s red laser.

WC:202

—-
So; basically this is what I assumed happened.

Jikan decided to rotate but since Erebus went through the extended knee which was turning into a kick (I’d guess a front kick) he hops to her side. When she brings her leg down, Erebus moves with her, so they are spinning. He’s literally within 2 feet of her at this moment, so he is able to shatter the gourd but because of her rotation, she would dodge the backstab. It is only then that she tried to get to his back.

Jikan wrote:While moving she would throw two short quick jabs to his back before immediately bringing her arms back to guard her body.

Since Erebus is going to move with her body now, he simply strikes her arms with the blade and brings it back with a quick slash meant to cleave through her stomach.

If both strikes land that will be 4xS magical damage, concluding this fight.

#15Jikan 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:08 pm

Jikan

note for self of what has happened so far in topic to Jikan:

Mero gaunlet broken
Calmity robe broken
1xS +1xA to right leg, 1 death’s gashtly
1xS + 1xA on right arm, from light saber
Dealt 1xS> 1xB to Erebus’ left leg
Gaara's Sand gourd is broken

Erebus faded and phased through her body. Her kick done by her left leg hitting nothing but air. Bringing her foot down as fast as she could do, Jikan had attempted to rotate 270 degrees to appear behind Erebus' back. Planning to throw out 2 quick jabs with her fists after locating herself behind the Eternal Nightmare member, hoping her 1.2x punching speed would allow her to land at least one blow. During this act she felt the force of his daggers pierce forward. Dealing 3xS damage total and destroying her sand gourd but thankfully not dealing any damage to herself.

Erebus body had phased through her and when she completed her rotation and saw that he was not in her view of sight she could only know what happened. He had seen her motion, changing his position in a manner that put his body out 1 meter reach of her punches, just out of it. He moved, rotating him to be at her right side. As her first punch with her left hand was straight it missed. However, as she had not thrown out her second punch yet as only a second had happened during Erebus' movement, the attack she had planed with her right she changed. No loner moving forward, but instead, taking it from the guarded stance it was in to a sideways open palm smack (1xB) towards Erebus who was now located on her right less than 1 meter away, aiming for Erebus' right arm  holding the light saber that he was using to stab towards her. Hoping to smack the limb even a little bit away from her as it went for its stab.

This was possible due to the fact that she had only throw her first punch out during the second that transpired, allowed her to use the second after to react to the actions she saw Erebus doing. At the same time that she threw this punch, instead of retracting her left arm back to her body she would raise it up while leaning her torso back. Moving all the pieces of her body out of the way from the attack done by Erebus' red light saber hopefully. She was sure she would be able to hit Erebus' arm holding the weapon, as that piece of his body was extended forward towards her in its attempt to hit her as it slashed vertically then attempted to stab.

If she was able to land the blow against the limb, she would attempt to grip the limb, squeezing tight to deal 1xB damage to the arm. After doing so she would slide towards Erebus, keeping her grip on the limb and used her right foot to stomp onto Erebus' left leg (1xB) while throwing a punch across her body to land against Erebus'  torso  (1xB) in one swift movement.

Wc: 475

Twc: 3,627 / 2500
S rank met

ending with Jikan's health (updated) at

2xS  / 5xS
3xA ed on right leg
3xA ed on right arm

My actions:

#16Erebus 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:39 pm

Erebus

Spoken OOC about the specifics and speeds, and it was confirmed that Jikan wouldn’t be able to parry the mana blade with her hand because of the meter long laser not really being reachable from her position. She wrote that she jabs first, which, even if she got into position, she has to feel pain there and the instant follow through sweep of my higher strength would still land the damage.

Confirming the damage here.
——

Erebus let a short drop of sweat slide down his cheek, as the hum of the laser slashed horizontally against and outstretched jab, and then widely sliced against her stomach leaving a molten line that spanned her body. It would be an intense amount of damage that would wreck her senses and put her under.

Erebus then stepped backwards twice. He lowered his lightsaber. The hum of its power still pointing towards the floor. He was victorious, and could feel the energy in his body raising. As if this victory had powered him up, and it had. He was evolving there in the minute moment, to a Grand Dagger Master. There was but one mountain left after this. One he could only see on the horizon. However for now, Erebus bent to a squat.

He was sure this fight was over, and was hesitant to investigate Jikan just yet. If he had killed her it would have came to his dismay, but if she was strong enough to hold onto life and recover then his respect was hers to take into the future. Erebus sat there, waiting to see if she would stand back up.

“You’re a hungry combatant Jikan, the toughest I’ve faced up to now. It wouldn’t be comfortable to watch you die,” Erebus spoke, his accent piercing the air. “I would hope to cross paths again.” He looked away, there seemed to be something bothering him. Perhaps, it was that Erebus wasn’t proud to be a killer. He just simply was one. Nothing could make him happier to see this spar get a part two someday. He patiently waited to see if her vigor was ripe enough in spirit. If it wasn’t, he’d carry her to the hospital in town, and see if medical help would contribute any.

Erebus wins

301 words

-END & EXIT-

#17Jikan 

Erebus - Yami to sainan ga deau [Erebus] Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:42 pm

Jikan

It took some time but Jikan was most certainly out of it. The cuts to her arms...she was surprised they weren't detached. She felt the warmth of her stomach the pain from the wound slowly draining blood from her. Her knees weak and wobbly, somehow able to still move and bend. With a grunt and her hair covering her face, she slowly lifted her head up. Well....she was not dead. That was good at least. That was something the loser always had to worry about. ...huh...loser.

That...did not feel bad when it came to this fight. As hard as it was she felt she grew from it, maybe even learned something as well. Beyond the knowledge of Erebus' physical body and his technique, it was...more fulfilling to learn how it was to experience such a troublesome warrior. She sat up, waving a hand to her side a multi layered purple, brown, and white magic circle appeared under her. There she sat for several minutes as she let her magic flow into her body and heal her wounds.

Standing on her feet she popped her neck and stretched her arms....it was a tough lost...but...at least she landed some hits. Gained knowledge and experience in her craft. She looked down at the remains of her cloak and gauntlet, it would be a short time to get them fixed or replaced. But still something she did not like to deal with as often as she did. Picking up what pieces she could, she waved Mia back over.

"Oh thank god. Yo...you're not dead", the exceed said through sniffling tears.

"Of course not. I am far too stubborn to die", she said patting Mia's head. "Come...Erebus left and I guess so should we. I don't want to stay outside like this too long".

[exit]

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum