Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chief's Heirloom (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Chief's Heirloom (Good) Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:35 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had gotten a job to do today and it would seem like the chief Kahuna lost an Heirloom within the Aina Forest. It seemed like Yuurei got a job to search for something today. He figured it wouldn’t be too hard. The Nephilim had brought Renji with him as the two of them had made their way to the forest. When they got there, they looked around wondering if they could find a clue of some sort. While looking around the two of them would see something interesting. There were fresh footprints created not too long ago, so they decided to follow the trail.

They figured that they could find the culprit who had the heirloom or at least someone who could give them more clues to where to look next.

“It seems like even the big boss gave you a job. It seems like people trust you on the island.” He said to Yuurei as they continued moving around.

#2Yuurei 

Chief's Heirloom (Good) Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:39 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei kept moving through the forest as he heard Renji's words and he could only smile at him.

“Yeah, that’s a good thing and honestly I don’t mind it at all. Hopefully, we can find the heirloom without a problem.” He said to Renji as they continued moving through the area.

The duo would continue to follow the trail and soon enough they would find themselves finding Keanu. They had met him a few times and even created a surfing school for him at the beach. It seemed like he had gone through it. He wondered who or what had done this to him. This might lead them to whoever had the heirloom, so he approached him wondering what was going on.

“Who did this to you Keanu?” He asked him wondering what he would say.

"There is a War Hog around these parts. I fought it and I somehow lost the Kahuna’s Heirloom while fighting the beast.” He said to Yuurei.

162|323

#3Yuurei 

Chief's Heirloom (Good) Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:43 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would nod as he had found who took the heirloom, but it seemed like he no longer had it. That was great, but if he had fought against something it might have gotten stuck with them.

“I see, and you searched around this entire area and couldn’t find it?” He asked Keanu.

Keanu would look at Yuurei and nod to confirm that he did, which brought Yuurei to look around at the floor again. If it wasn’t here, then the war hog might have it. The light mage would move around as he was crouching now. He was looking for the freshest war hog trail, and he would find it.

When he did that, he would start following the trail. Renji and Keanu would see this, and they would start following Yuurei as well.

“So, why did you take the Kahuna’s heirloom?” He would ask him as he wondered what his reasoning would be.

155|478

#4Yuurei 

Chief's Heirloom (Good) Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:56 pm

Yuurei

Keanu would hear his words and he would sigh with disappointment. He shook his head because he knew that he could explain it to Yuurei.

“I took it so that it could bring me good luck when I fought the war hog. If I brought it back, then I would be praised because I got an animal that many people tried to hunt but failed to kill. Still, I failed, and now I lost the Kahuna’s heirloom. He will never forgive me.” He said to Yuurei as he was upset with himself.

The Nephilim would hear his words and he would just look at what was in front of him.

“I see, it’s okay we will find it.” He said to Keanu.

The three of them would continue to follow the trail as they were getting closer to their destination. Yuurei and Renji wouldn’t know what they were going to find there, but they figured that they would be prepared for it.

162|640

#5Yuurei 

Chief's Heirloom (Good) Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:34 pm

Yuurei

The trio would soon find themselves at the den of the war hog. It looked like it wasn’t here right now, so they were able to look freely. The three of them would split up as they were looking for it without hesitating. It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would be able to find what they were looking for. It was on the ground, and he would move over to it. He would pick it up and he would point it to the Keanu.

“Is this the heirloom?” He would ask the young man.

Keanu would see the heirloom in Yuurei’s hand, and he would get excited. He was happy that it had been found. He would allow Yuurei to hold onto it, but the group would look over to something that made a noise.

It was huge and it looked upset that they were at its home. Renji would open his bag, and Yuurei would fully be equipped with everything he didn’t already have on him.

167|807

#6Yuurei 

Chief's Heirloom (Good) Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:48 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would see everything was on him, and the War Hog would start running toward Yuurei. It had seen him as a threat especially when all those things appeared on him. The light mage would see it coming straight for him, and he would lunge out of the way, and he would just look at the creature. It was massive and it was trying to take him out. Still, he wasn’t sure if he would be able to one-shot it. That was when he opened the palm of his hand, and a magic circle would appear. While this was happening, the hog would run toward him.

He would run away from the creature as the spell was working and the stars that appeared entered him right away. He would feel much stronger than before and knew he was ready to take out this animal with one shot. It would be an interesting thing to do, and he wanted to show off to Keanu.

163|970

#7Yuurei 

Chief's Heirloom (Good) Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:57 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would watch the war hog get close to him, and he would stick his hand out. The two would collide, but Yuurei wouldn’t budge. Instead, the war hog would come to a stop as it wouldn’t be able to push the man forward. He stared into the eyes of the animal, and it was so angry. Still, it could tell that Yuurei was much stronger than it was. It couldn’t believe that its time would come today, but here it was.

The light mage could tell that the war hog knew its end was coming. That was interesting, but what it made even interesting was that it was accepting its faith. The light mage would use his free hand and he would swing his hand around as it would collide with the side of the war hog. The animal would feel the hit and squeal before dropping to the ground and no longer part of the living.

158|1128

#8Yuurei 

Chief's Heirloom (Good) Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:03 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would walk over to the war hog, and he would close the animal’s eyes.

“May you rest in peace, my friend. Your reign is over.” He said as he would pick up the hog and put it on his back.

He would look at Keanu who looked surprised to see what happen. He didn’t expect that to happen, but the guy in front of him was on another level.

“How did you do that? I have never seen anybody take that thing out so easily.” He said to Yuurei.

“I just train a lot and worked hard is all. We can have a beautiful meal when we get back to the Kahuna.” He said to everyone.

It was then that they would walk out of the hog’s den, and they would traverse the forest. It wouldn’t take long for the group, but they would make it to the area where the Kahuna was located. The light mage was wondering how good this war hog’s meat would taste when he cooked it.

172|1300

#9Yuurei 

Chief's Heirloom (Good) Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:21 pm

Yuurei

The three of them would make their way to the Kahuna and when they saw him, Yuurei would hand over the heirloom. The Kahuna also noticed that Yuurei had the hog on his back. The Nephilim would put the dead animal down, which impressed the Kahuna. He was excited and decided to have Yuurei stay. Yuurei and Renji would look at each other and they were thinking about it. If he didn’t say they were cooking the hog, Yuurei would have declined their offer. Still, he was excited about this as he couldn’t wait.

It would take time, but while that was happening, the Kahuna would give Yuurei the jewels that he earned for this job. The Nephilim would take the jewel without a problem as he would put it away. He would also put all his gear back in Renji’s bag, instead of the cape, his necklace, earring, and his tools.

152|1452 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum