Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's mine is mine 4 [Nova NQ-B]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nova Kentaurus 

What's mine is mine 4 [Nova NQ-B] Empty Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:26 pm

Nova Kentaurus
More quests in the mines for the member of the Rune Knights. Things were going good right now with her and this person questing within the place.  She knew she could trust them to keep her in work.. The knight dragon slayer mage was relaxing in the office. There was a lot for her to do and honestly, she was surprised to be doing this work. While doing her stuff in her new room, one of the messengers within the knights would hand her a request for the mine for her to handle it. The dragon slayer were confused at first but figured that she had work for her. It was fine because she knew that it was time to take a break from everything that she was doing within the office. The rune knight would have to head back to the mountains in order to start the quest and help out the mines again.

#2Nova Kentaurus 

What's mine is mine 4 [Nova NQ-B] Empty Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:40 pm

Nova Kentaurus
Nova would then go to the mine and then she would go and she would head down the steps into the mine and then she would go and she would head towards the house that had the guy who had the request that gave it to her and then she would go and she would open the door with her hands and then she would go and she would walk through the door and then she would go and she would walk to the man that gave the request and then she would go and she would see that the man would have the request for her to give it to her for her to do the request and then she would go and she would take it and see that it was the relic again she would have to stop it and then she would go and she would head into the mine to start.

#3Nova Kentaurus 

What's mine is mine 4 [Nova NQ-B] Empty Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:07 pm

Nova Kentaurus
Nova would look at the request and the she would go and see that it had issues with more miners getting controlled by the relic and the she would go and head into the cave and the she would go and see that it was dark and the she would go and see if a miner had a spare light and the she would go and see that he didn't and the she would go and see that he would head outside and the she would go and see him head to the shed and the she would go and see him get a light from the shed and the she would go and see him give her the light from the shed and the she would go and see him go back to work and the she would go and see herself put the lantern on and the she would go and see the cave with the light.

#4Nova Kentaurus 

What's mine is mine 4 [Nova NQ-B] Empty Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:17 pm

Nova Kentaurus
Nova would go and then she would go and she would see that there were miners and she would talk to them and see that they would have any issues because the relic affected them but it seemed like they are fine and then she would go and she would ask them about the relic and they said they didn't know much about the relic which was good so she would have to go down and destroy it and then she would go and she would thank the miners for their hard work and tell them to walk upstairs so they didn't get affected so they would not get affected by the relic to take them over and then she would go and she would head deeper in the mine so she would be able to go and get the relic and take it out so they would be able to see the miners.

#5Nova Kentaurus 

What's mine is mine 4 [Nova NQ-B] Empty Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:07 am

Nova Kentaurus
She would approach the miners that were sounding strange and then she would go and see that they had some red eyes and then she would go and see that they looked at her strange and then she would go and see and ask them if they were ok and then she would go and see they didn't respond and then she would go and ask them again and then she would go and see they were angry and then she would go and see them go get their pick ax and then she would go and see them start to come towards here and then she would go and see them start to swing at her and then she would go and see that she had to dodge so she would dodge and then she would go and see she had no other choice but to fight them like last time.

#6Nova Kentaurus 

What's mine is mine 4 [Nova NQ-B] Empty Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:11 am

Nova Kentaurus
The miner would lunge at her and then she would go and see the others swing as well and then she would go and see herself dodget he attack and then she would go and see her get ready to coutner attack and then she would go and raiser her arm and then she would go and point her finger and then she would go and form a magic circle and then she would go and geenrate magic and then she would go and fire the magic and then she would go and fire the lightning and then she would go and fire it off at the miners and then she would go and see the miners get hit by it and then she would go and see the miner get shocked and then she would go and aim it at the others and then she would go and fire it at all of them and then she would go and knock them all out with her magic and she would continue downwards to the mine.

#7Nova Kentaurus 

Nova Kentaurus
The miners were alive but they would be stunned so she would leave them and get her lantern and then she would go and head to the steps and then she would go and head down the steps and then she would go and put one foot down and then she would go and put the other foot down and then she would go and head down the steps and then she would go and see the floor below which she saw the relic and then she would go and head to the relic and then she would go and see it was vibrating and then she would go and put her hand on it and then she would go and see more miners would yell at her and then she would go and see they had weapons and then she would go and get ready to fight them and then she would go and see that she had no other choice.

#8Nova Kentaurus 

Nova Kentaurus
The battle began again as Nova would fight with the miners again. These were even more aggressive than the ones from before. She would throw a kick at them and then she would go and unleash a magic cricle and then she would go and and see the magic form and then she would go and fire lightning from the cricle and then she would go and see the miner get kicked away and then she would go and see him get back upagain and then she would go and decided these guys were more tanky and then she would go and raise her arm and then she would go and cause a magic cricle to appera and then she would go and make it appear above all their heads and then she would go and unleash the magic and then she would go and let the lightning strike them down and then she would go and knock them all out and then she would go and inspect the relic now that they were down.

#9Nova Kentaurus 

What's mine is mine 4 [Nova NQ-B] Empty Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:12 am

Nova Kentaurus
Now that it was over Nova would head down and she would see the relic. She tried to move it but it wouldn't move at all. Nova would then look for something to move it and then she would go and see that there was nothing around besides pick axes and then she would go and pick up the ax and then she would go and use the ax and then she would go and try to smash the rocks around the relic and then she would go and see that it wasn't breaking and then she would go and decide to destroy it and then she would go and hold her hand out and then she would go and form a yellow magic circle and then she would go and form the magic and then she would go and fire the magic and then she would go and shoot lightning and then she would go and destroy the relic and then she would go and see the relic get destroyed and then she would go and see the miners get up and then she would go and see the miners recovered and were feeling better and then she would go and turn in the quest again.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum