Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wildlife Study (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Wildlife Study (Good) Empty Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:15 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were on their way to Mahalo Beach. They had accepted a new job request to do. Their client’s name was Mona, and it would seem like she wanted people to join her on her underwater expedition. He was excited about this because he was going to go underwater today. Renji was going to see fish in their natural habitat for the first time. He had never done that before and he was just hoping that there wouldn’t be any sea monsters waiting for them there.

They were heading to the location that was placed in the job request. Yuurei looked over at Renji and he could see that his friend was excited more than anybody.

“I see you can’t wait to take this job. I don’t think you could eat them in this job, but at least you can see how they live.” He said to Renji as he chuckled.

The Exceed would hear Yuurei but chose to ignore his words.

164

#2Yuurei 

Wildlife Study (Good) Empty Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:22 am

Yuurei

It wouldn’t take long for the two to make it to their destination. When they got there, they would be met with a beautiful lady who looked like she was putting on her diving gear. She would notice the two of them and she would expect them to be the people who would join her today.

“Are you the guys that will be joining me underwater today?” She asked them.

Yuurei would look at her with a smile on his face as he was glad that she asked.

“Yeah we are. We have this paper to show that we were looking for you.” He said to her as he show her the sheet.

She would nod as she started talking to them about the aquatic species that were on this island. It seemed like the huge and dangerous creatures never made it to the shore of the island. They didn’t even bother people unless they were made to come to the surface of the water.

165|329

#3Yuurei 

Wildlife Study (Good) Empty Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:27 am

Yuurei
He learned a lot about the aquatic creatures from Mona, but that was just the beginning of it. She would direct him and Renji to some diving gear and equipment. For Renji, he would just need the gear to breathe in as there weren’t any suits his size. The Nephilim would get dressed and while he was doing that, he would look over at her.

“You don’t look like you’re from this island either. What brings you here?” He asked her wondering what she would say to him.

“I’m not from this island exactly. Still, they accepted me here. I’m a scholar, and since I’m from Stella, Luluhawa island’s aquatic life is different and new to me. I want to study as much as I can about their underwater life. That’s why I’m here. Still, follow me to the boat.” She commanded Yuurei as she was walking to the boat.

He would follow behind her when he was fully dressed. Renji would follow behind them as well as he couldn’t wait to go underwater.

174|503

#4Yuurei 

Wildlife Study (Good) Empty Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:43 am

Yuurei

The group kept moving and soon enough they would find themselves next to a small boat. Yuurei would get on it after Mona did. Renji would be the last to get on, and they would start moving away from the shore. They were traveling through the water, and it seemed like she was set on a destination, which was a good thing. It wouldn’t take long, but Mona would take them to a nearby reef. This place was her next place of study, and she would look over at Yuurei and Renji with a serious look on her face.

“I want you two to go underwater and investigate the flora and aquatics species down there. Take this seriously and meet me back on the boat with everything that you found in the water. Thank you, guys.” She said as she would dive into the water.

Yuurei and Renji would look at each other and when they saw that they were ready would do the same thing that she had done.

170|673

#5Yuurei 

Wildlife Study (Good) Empty Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:49 am

Yuurei
The two of them would now be underwater and they were swimming around the area without a problem. The gear to breathe underwater was amazing and it allowed Yuurei to calm down. It was the same with Renji as he had panicked at first, but relaxed once he realized he didn’t have to worry about drowning. The duo would move through the area as they were doing what Mona had told them to do. It was actually enjoyable, and it was a different environment. They moved around as they were looking at all the different sea creatures that were around them.

It was new and he was learning a lot just from stepping into a new place. He kept moving through the water as he was going to start doing his job. Renji would do the same thing as the two of them were looking around and taking mental notes on any and everything they saw that looked unique and interesting.

161|834

#6Yuurei 

Wildlife Study (Good) Empty Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:53 am

Yuurei
Yuurei and Renji continued looking around for quite some time. They were learning a lot from being around this area. It seemed like this was what she wanted from them. After thinking about the time, the berserker figured it was best that they made it back to the surface and to the boat. He would move over to Renji and he would tap his friend on his shoulder. When the Exceed felt this, Yuurei signaled that he was heading up. When he did Renji would follow behind him and the two would make it to the surface without a problem. When they did, they would notice that Mona was waiting for them on the boat.

They would get out of the water and onto the boat. Yuurei and Renji would relay everything they could to Mona. When she found their information satisfying, she would hand the light mage jewels for their job well done. She would take them back to the shore, and once Yuurei was on land he would hand over the diving gear back to Mona.

178|1012 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum