Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

After Party [Alisa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] Empty Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:19 am

Jikan

Jikan's feet stepped back onto the golden sandy grains of the beach. Her wet feet soaking up the pieces of the land as it clumped to the bottom of her feet. The sand moving through the gaps in her toes, making her feel the tiny particles that made up the sand. She sighed, she did not really enjoy the sensation but it was not a big deal to her. She looked up, gazing at the brilliant sky, adorned with flashes of pink and orange and purple, mirroring the colors of a flawless seasoned apricot. The goddess-like sun’s face is being embraced by the demure navy fingertips of the skyline.

The dull light of the sun somehow manages to kindle her senses, awakening her mind to a further level than what the ad-reline moving through her veins already was. It was in a way that Jikan had never seen or felt before. Everything felt like it came to a standstill and the effect of the light made the scene look like one in a painting. The waves break gently into white foam on the brown beach. The small crystals in the sand glimmer and twinkle brilliantly against the sun rays. The seagulls ride with the wind and the soft sand cushions her toes.

....or maybe that was just the hunger.

#2Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] Empty Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:16 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Jikan | BIKINI

People came and and went, all while Alisa Vollan simply lazed about under the sun's sizzling warmth, lying comfortably face down atop her comfortable towel - still damp from her last dip in the ocean - her eyes shut as she her head rested atop her crossed arms, her long black hair. With her top unclasped, fully exposing the glistening smoothness of her back, Alisa laid there effectively topless, only her face down position providing her with a measure of modesty as she left only the violet bikini bottom adorning the pert, eye catching shape of her behind, sitting oh so snugly around the flare of her ample hips as her long, elegant legs stirred ever so subtle, dipping her toes into those soft, soothing sands, letting out a low, breathy sigh as every lingering hint of tension seeped from her body. And that's when she laid eyes on the red headed vision from the other day:

"Oh, Jikan~...?", Alisa called out, stirring from her heat induced daze at the sight of a certain redhead with whom she'd gotten quite familiar with as of late. Her voice slow as she struggled with her drowsiness, Alisa barely opened one eye as she rose one hand and waved at the woman, all but inviting her to join her with a welcoming smile, "...Fancy seeing you here..."

At this time of day, she felt comfortable lying outside the sheltering shade of her umbrella like this... At few other times in the day could she dare to lie there this long, and who knows, maybe even get a bit of a tan. As a northern blooded woman with Icebergian heritage, tanning was a tall order. Every minute shade darker in her skin had to be fought over for days on end, and often times she just got home with deep red sunburn. But most of the time, simply waiting around gave her the chance to run into interesting people~

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

After Party [Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] Empty Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:48 pm

Jikan

Jikan reached her hand behind her, burying her right hand into the warm cool water. She continued to move, away from the immense sea, white foams from the waves gather gently onto the golden shore. Now, half of a glowing, radiant light looms across the water 's horizon. A big contrast to the crimson red hair of the magic user, even with the black edges of her hair. Time had passed since Jikan's and Alisa's trip out to the sea with some fishermen. The body of the beast harassing the sea, and fish they caught was brought back. The fellows saying they would take care of the rest. It had been a long time but it was done. It seemed they had stuff to do to it first, and sadly thus, Jikan could not bring any meat back to Mia to the exceeds dismay.

Anyhow, the sun was high and somewhat setting as it was creeping into its next stage, a beautiful glow in the sky as the air became cooler but somehow still hot. It created a sensation of joy and tranquility.
Every sight and sound stimulates a sense of composure and serenity; and the effect is heightened by the absence of the noisy bustle of our daily work, only to be exposed to the never-ending music of the waves, and to breathe the fresh air instead of the stale atmosphere of streets. Ah...it was a beautiful day of vacation.

Such thoughts was continued as Jikan turned her head, hearing her named called. A new voice that Jikan was begining to be acquainted with. Mia was at her side splashing in the water. "Oh hello Alisa".

#4Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] Empty Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:08 am

Alisa

Alisa too couldn't help but admire the vastness of blue stretching out before her, as far as the eye could see. The sound of seabirds squaking overhead, the cheers of the few children nearby as they ran and splashed around along the water's edge... But when she her eyes met those of that ravishing redhead, stepping out of the ocean like a nymph emerging from the deep blue depths. She had to admit, she lost sight of anybody else around. Indeed, quite a bit of time had passed since her last seafaring adventures with the woman:

"Here, come join me~...", she invited, patting the spot beside her, rolling onto her side as her arm remained neatly pressed against her chest, holding her loosened bikini in place as the idle hand reached around behind her and casually tied up the strap around her back, making herself presentable now that she had company.

With the heat sapping her strength, making her want nothing more than to idly laze about at the seaside, and what better than to have some company to laze about with. Without the pressure of jobs and missions looming over their heads, this could very well turn into a proper chance to get more acquainted with each other, without a whole crew of fishermen between them. Turning around on her back, she propped herself up on one elbow, idly brushing some loose grains of sand off her arm before running it along her sweaty forehead, watching as the redhead approached. Assuming she agreed to join her of course~

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] Empty Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:12 pm

Jikan

Jikan's blue greens eyes shined forward as her light body shined against the blue water. A small short smile formed on Jikan's face as she heard the laughter of nearby kids playing before it vanished back into her vail that was her calm neutral expression. Out of the water, the fingers of the sea dripped and slide down every inch and curve of her body. Her long red hair somehow dry, the orange and red light behind giving a glow to Jikan's body as she moved forward.

Mia was already moving, pitter patting over to the Blue Peaguss guild master at her offer to come by her and sit down. The exceed sat down in the spot she had patted down, happy to find a warm and comfy spot on the beach. She was somewhat still cautious and wary of the black haired like model, but given the words of Jikan about their mission together for the fishermen and the pleasant fish cook out she was hoping for now, well, she hide and pushed that nagging thoughts down a little. "Fish fish fish~", she singed and hummed.

Jikan then decided to walk forward, sitting by her friend Mia and accepting the offer given by Alisa. As Jikan walked it was easy to describe the effect of this sight. As feminine and curvy her body was, Jikan's body was still that of a warrior, strong, durable and trained. It was like a code that could only be slowly deciphered in one's mine over numerous sights and touches. A far away concept at times but very tangible and present somehow. An allure within the lines of her body that was built really upon the reality of the world from a further point of view, away from the definite predictabilities of the world, trends, and expectations. All in which an instant becomes like a translucent drape which almost consents me to catch a glimpse of a ideal and more breath-taking dream. The worldly desires, expectations, worries, schemes, suddenly cease to exist in the moments Jikan allowed her body to been seen. At least to some.

Hips swayed slightly as her long legs reached her destination, sitting down and stretching her arms into the air. "Yes yes I know Mia. You're hoping the meat will be ready today". Jikan turned her body towards Alisa, the sunset showed her body striking the beauty's vision. A gem like shine as the eyes of the red haired maiden was hidden yet enchanted by the shadow behind her that was her hair falling forward. Hanging left in the crips air as it floats down like a deflated hot-air balloon in the west among the cloudy pavilions or in serene spaces of clear blue sky. A sense of carefree relaxation oozing off of Jikan despite all of the hustle and bustle in her life.

The small amount of shadow, the darkness, was overwhelming as it seemed portray the land holding her as if the earth was closing its eyes to rest in preparation for the next day; soothed. "How has the fishermen been with repairing the ship and dealing with the catch?".

#6Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] Empty Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:16 am

Alisa

Alisa's eyes washed over the redheaded vision, admiring the water dripping down her eye catching curves, subtly enough not to be rude, yet at the same time not really ashamed about it. Beauty was meant to be admired, after all. As she turned back on her front, the sculptress still found herself idly adjusting her bikini until her bountiful bust jostled ever so subtly, before drawing her hand back up to her long dark hair as it glistened with salt and sea water, fingers twining through those silken strands as she giggled at the sight of the exceed:

"Fufu~... No fish here yet, I'm afraid, but if you're that impatient, I might just treat you two for dinner~", she chimed, winking at the feline creature with a complicit look on her face.

Sitting back upright, Alisa pushed off the sand and stood back up, scooping up the wrinkled, sand covered towel she was lying on and giving it a quick little shake, just enough to loosen what stubborn little grains of sand yet lingered on it, before draping it back down on the soft sands, leaving it there as she turned around to face Jikan, looking at eye level with the Amazon. She knew plenty of tall women among some of the more powerful mages in Fiore, but not many stood quite as tall as she herself did. Resting one hand on the swell of her wide, womanly hip as she cocked it to the side, she gently swatted her hand along the side of her long, luscious leg where some fine grains of sand had clung to after being absently blown there by the wind, then hooked one finger under the edges of her bikini bottoms, adjusting the damp fabric over the ample, well rounded shapeliness of her rear, idly making herself presentable by the time the redhead joined her:

"Pretty well, I stopped by the docks today to see how they were doing. They're pretty steadfast, after all, they've already repaired the ship and set sail on another fishing trip. The meat should be butchered shortly.", Alisa looked audibly impressed as she peeled her eyes from Jikan and looked off in the general direction of the docks, too far for either of them to actually see from this far away, "What of yourselves. How're you enjoying your vacations~?"

With a soft smile, she turned her attention back to the redhead as she sat back down on her towel, her chest rising and falling with a soft, breathy sigh as she stretched her arms out behind her and laid down, waiting for the woman to join her. She could still sense the woman's apprehension towards her, and she imagined on some level she'd probably never get over it, but... Who knows? Maybe she just needed the right touch before she could let her hair down~

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:05 pm

Jikan

Jikan an adult, one who had been around the block for a little bit by now. In the terms of combat as well as regular interactions. She knew eyes scanning eyes when she saw one. Or at least she hoped to think she was good at telling such eyes apart most of the time. She thought she saw a gleam of eyes watching her as the water dripped down her figure. Slightly. As long as she was not drooling Jikan did not have a care to comment on. She moved, sitting down and joining Alisa and Mia. She leaned back, placing her arms behind her, bending them in a L shape as she rested. Letting her form relax as she felt her hair slide onto her shoulder. She remained relaxed and stone faced as Alisa got up and fixed herself. Unconsciously, presenting  herself, to Jikan. The innate charm of the lady seemed to live up to the stories about her, and well. Jikan noticed.

Mia looked down as Alisa spoke. Obviously sad at the news but trying best to not show it. "A....fish dinner?, asked Mia.

A sigh came from Jikan's limps, a steady relaxed one as she arched her back, letting her spine pop a few times before stopping. "Oh? I must say that is impressive. It has only been a few days now from my memory. To have the ship fixed and them choosing to go out again is....well something else. Not many people I have come across would do that, either from boldness or a desperation", as Jikan said these words she gave no indication' in her tone to which she sided with in general. "Hmmm....yes, no, maybe so.I have to see more about what is before me before I can decide that".

Jikan said this as she turned her head. Her blue green eyes shinning against the light as she looked in the direction that Alisa did. Mia on the other hand seemed to be happy by the sound of the fish being cut soon. "this vacation has been just what I needed. Fun, sun and hopefully...meeeeeeaaaaaaat".

"How about yourself?".

#8Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:00 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Jikan | BIKINI

"Ufufu~... Why, a whatever you want dinner, of course~?", Alisa corrected, tilting her head with a playful, almost puzzled look on her face as her smile brightened, brow arching. All cats love fish after all, though she had to admit...

Some were far more vocal about it than others, and Alisa couldn't help but think back to Manzo's one time companion. In the end, her eyes fell on the ravishing redhead once again as she noted the fortitude of those hardy sailors who could have set sail again so quickly, even after the loss of some of their own. She shrugged:

"Life goes on, I believe is the lesson we could learn from them.", she admitted, knowing fully well she herself would have probably not been able to do the same. Alas, these men had unusual beliefs, by the standards of most religions in the mainland. Their reverence for the ocean naturally made it so many of them would prefer to die at the sea than anywhere else, "Well, take your time. You're on vacations after all, there's really no reason to be hasty about anything really~"

With a long, relaxed sigh, Alisa laid back in her towel, that long black hair draped around her head like a halo as she turned to face the redhead, slowly rolling onto her side, holding her fellow Guildmaster's gaze:

"Quite well, I've been here for over a month and I've still not seen even a fraction of everything Luluhawa has to offer. There's so much beauty to be found here, after all~...", raising a hand over her mouth with a melodious, elegant chuckle, she turned her gaze back up to those vibrant blue skies, "Really, sometimes I'm almost tempted to move here permanently."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] Empty Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:07 pm

Jikan

"A fiiiiiiissssh dinner it is then!!", the female exceed said with a squeal as she kicked her legs with joy and waved her hands. A big goofy smile on her face. "Oh oh...and bread...and sweets for Jikan. She will love that for the dinner". The exceed added with a nod, a smug look on her face as she crossed her arms over her body. Happy and proud to think of her friend in the situation as well.

A soft smirk came upon her face hearing her exceed friend. As goofy as she was at times Jikan had grown appreciative of the exceed. Moving from just a protector from unsure reasons and logic, to a companion, a friend. "Correct Mia".

She then looked at Alisa, nodding her head along at the words that came from the relaxed enchantress. "Life does go on. Whether you are with it or not. I suppose being able to accept that and make the best of their situations with that knowledge and reality is why I'm finding them strong". She had to admit, it was impressive, and something she could respect a little. Regardless if it came from an unusual source, at least from Jikan's perspective looking at it and them.

Jikan watched as the Blue Pegasus guild master laid back on her towel. Her long black hair around her head as she let out a long sigh. On her side it was astounding a little how everything stayed in place. Her hair should have flopped and blocked her face but it seemed to defy gravity. "Well that's the plan. Taking things nice and slow, enjoying whatever comes my way the best I will".

She gave a short pause before she continued. "My my, what can this island have to have you so busy for a month and yet have so much more to see at a surface level?? A change of scenery could be nice too, but that's a hassle of itself".

Last edited by Jikan on Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more)

#10Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] Empty Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:23 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Jikan | BIKINI

"So you have a sweet tooth hmmm~?", Alisa chuckled, somewhat amused by the revelation as she turned her gaze back to Jikan, that smile on her face curling just a bit wider, seeing no greater thrill than finding about more about the mysterious guildmaster of Sleeping Calamity. The woman seemed incredibly guarded, far more so than herself, which was saying something as Alisa was anything but open about her personal life, "Indeed... I suppose one needs that kind of mental fortitude to survive on a remote island like this one, without any external assistance to turn to in your time of need."

The more time went on, the more Alisa admired the islanders of Luluhawa and their culture, which had endured intact for centuries as mainland civilizations flourished and crumbled throughout the ages. Idly fanning herself as the sun's rays shone down on her smooth, pale skin, she soon grabbed a bottle of water from her pocket dimension, pulling the cork as she brought it to her lips, taking a long, refreshing chug, greedily enough that a lone, glimmering droplet trickled down her chin onto the vast expanse of cleavage below, running hand over her lips afterwards then turning her attention to her companion:

"You're welcome to some if you'd like.", stretching her hand out, she casually offered Jikan the bottle before putting it away one more, a sly smile drawing on her face as her words finally caught the redhead's attention, startled that a small island like this could have so much to see, "Oh you'd be surprised... For instance, did you know some of the islanders would use the active volcano as an arena for ritual combat? That's something I'd like to see at least once, but haven't had the chance to."

Alisa propped her torso up on her elbow, looking into the woman's eyes, wondering if perhaps there was something about this island she too hadn't seen, that maybe Alisa could show her one of these days:

"My, and why on earth would it be a hassle? Sometimes a change of scenery is exactly what you need."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] Empty Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:13 pm

Jikan

Jikan looked at Alisa. An apparent joy was in the woman at the information given by Jikan's exceed.In response to it, she just gave a shrug of her lean slick shoulders. "Why yes, doesn't everyone? Sugar is an amazing addition to food in moderation". While Jikan sad this she gazed back at Alisa. In fact she was looking into her eyes. Her voice was calm and serene. "Wouldn't you agree Madam?". As calm as Jikan was her worlds held a distance. aloof and guarded but a strange way still communicative. At least in the bare minimum required.

She sat up after speaking, her chest jiggling ever so slightly as she did so. Her left leg stayed stretched out, while her right leg bent and came up to her chest. Jikan's head rested on her knee as the conversation continued. "Oh I would not go that far. The mental fortitude is indeed needed. But there is external assistance. Their sense of connection to their religion and identity, that believe in one another to be beyond what they are limited to and to find peace in the sea. And the act of moving past or attempting to, together and supporting each other in the small and large ways. Well...there are plenty of support in their community".

As Jikan spoke of her thoughts on the matter, more and more did she think about the Islanders of Luluhawa. It was scary how easy these people came to terms with death. There seemed to be no fear, no obsession, only an acceptance and respect to it. In life. Their culture was indeed a strange one to her mind, but one she had a believe would allow their spirit to endure through many many years. Through many tragedies.

Jikan would continue to watch Alisa after she spoke. Her head still resting on her knee. Mia was quiet at this time. Being a happy exceed just enjoying the feeling of sand being underneath her, the smell of the salty sea blowing to them, and the cool wind blending with the humid sun. It was all so relaxing for her. Jikan and Mia were by no means dehydrated, but as she watched Alisa fan herself and drink from her water bottle. Jikan wished that she had some suitable things to cool down. Jikan blinked at Alisa's offer. Waiting a few moments as she considered it. She chose to extend her hand gradually and take the gift with a nod of her head. Hovering the water above her lips as she let the water fall like a waterfall. The water splashed into her mouth, a few droplets trickled down her lips and neck. Finding resting spots below. After ding so she returned the water bottle.

Jikan's eye brow raised. "The volcano of all things for a place of combat? Well it is most certainly isolated", she said with a bemused sigh. Jikan pondered those words for a second. It sounded like a well enough opportunity, Alisa wanted to go there, if she did maybe she could ask for a spar?? Well. Nothing ventured nothing gained she supposed. "Well what's stopping you? Could always go to it tomorrow or something. I wouldn't mind going to check it out".

Mia just blinked then fell flat on her back. Her mind imagining all of her poor fur burning to a crisp just by the atmosphere. "Nope. Nah uh. No thanks".

"Oh calm down Mia", Jikan said with the first hint of emotion during the day. An affection tease? "You don't have to worry about going. I already know you a hot cat".

"Dang right I am", said Mia being a little silly and striking a pose.

"Anyway, that does sound like an odd location given the spot. I'm curious to check out why".

A breeze flew in then, sliding Jikan's hair sideways and to the side. Falling to cover her face before she moved a hang to slide the hair behind her right ear. "You've know life's events good enough. You must know the unpredictability of the unknown and the chaos of what is known. Moving would involve finding a spot, paying for it, moving items. And then having to worry about responsibility far away or new ones that appear in ones new location".

#12Alisa 

After Party [Alisa] Empty Yesterday at 1:01 pm

Alisa

"Fufu~... Indeed, though some clearly crave it more than others.", Alisa chimed back, watching as the curvaceous redhead set up, admiring that voluminous red hair cascading down her sinuous shape, "That kind of inner strength always comes from within though, regardless of whether you draw upon faith, heritage, or simply your personal convictions. Many have all those three but struggle to find the will to step forth in the face of adversity, regardless of how much help they have."

Still, Jikan had a point... The fact that their way of life was so intimately tied to the sea, wholly dependent on its bounty, that notion alone bore more than enough weight to move anybody forward. After all, there's no greater motivation than doing your best for the sake of your loved ones who depend on you. As the odd breeze blew aross the sandy shores, Alisa found herself brushing those stubborn black locks away from her face, keeping those wine red hues firmly on her fellow Guildmaster, her long, shapely legs shifting atop the damp fuzziness of her towel, hand gliding down along the side of her torso as she adjusted the strap of her her bikini bottoms around the fullness of her hip, smiling as the woman accepted the bottle of water. Knowing Jikan's skittishness by now, she half expected the woman to refuse the offer fearing Alisa would have somehow magically poisoned it. There was no deception at play here, after all, Alisa had no quarrel with Jikan, and neither did she care about some measly bounty... Those days were long past her:

"It's a ceremonial thing. Have you heard about the Pele? She's the chief Goddess of the Luluhawan pantheon. The volcano Goddess who both eats the land, and shapes it anew.", Alisa rose her brow as she spoke to the woman at her side. Between two fellow earth mages, both could fully appreciate the Earth's unbridled might, and why a culture who lived next to an active volcano could revere it as such. Though Alisa had yet to fight in a place like that, her smiled curled just a bit wider, a thrilling hint of excitement shooting through her as she idly dragged her fingernails along the silky softness of her towel, "Though I can admit... It sounds like an imposing place for a spar, for those who can handle the heat."

Alisa wouldn't really be opposed to a spar, but at the same time... She didn't really know was that interested in one, after all, the girl had done a wonderful job of hiding her interests throughout the whole time they spent together. So it made it all the more delightful to catch that first glimpse of what the woman kept hiding behind those walls:

"There's really no need to leave everything behind when you do? Just what on earth is stopping you from coming back?", Alisa chimed back, tipping her head softly, reaching up to her temple and scratching softly with a quizzical look. Perhaps she'd been spoiled by her wife's teleportation abilities, but distance no longer seemed half as intimidating as it might have to most people. Even without Sofia's aid, she still posessed the skeleton key, letting her freely travel between locations with something as simple as opening a door, "Though I'll admit... For somebody in our position, it's always more convenient to stay close to our guildmates."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#13Jikan 

After Party [Alisa] Empty Yesterday at 6:04 pm

Jikan

Jikan could not help but feel that comment was added to mean her. Which....was not an untruthful thing. Jikan did knew herself to be a bigger lover of pastries than anyone she had ever met."yes, some people indeed do", Jikan said continuing her relaxed position. Her hand reaching down to the ground, picking up a small accumulation of sand and let it slowly slide out of her soft strong hands. "Very true. It always starts on the inside. If it is there nothing happens. And if it is too weak you fail and stumble. Or like you said, fail to come forward in face of adversity of whatever challenge has come to them. Either due to logical wise decision making....or just plain fear". She said this all emotionless. "either way. In the end it is how they have decided to live their life. And as long they can live with themselves, it being a personal matter to them, that is what probably matters in the end of the day".

Jikan watched the beauty speak as she began to explain. "Oh no. I had never heard of Pele before. It does make sense though that if they did such a thing. A Goddess would be related to it. Being the tension of life and death or just that intense action. Could be see related to their whole ideology of death and life being with nature and returning to it. The volcanic fire being powerful and dangerous. Matches Pala who eats land and shapes it with a new one, just like how lava can destroy and still create over time".

"I would have to agree to that. The heat itself would be bothersome even for those who could handle it, like you and myself most likely. Then smoke and the terrain. A workout I would imagine, a sweat".

"Was...that a joke Jikan", asked Mia.

"No, just stating a fact. A spar between the two of us would be enjoyable workout for me" She then shrugged at Alisa's words.

"There is never a need I guess if that happens to someone. It is a demand. A reaction to one's situation. But on the question of what's stopping someone from coming back in such a situation. Who knows? It depends on them. Personally for me in this instance, I would have to limit it based on my own responsibilities taking up my time. It is a limited thing after all", she paused.Thinking of a famous mage in Fiore that that reality was not a thing in entirety. "Well...to most people at least".

"And family as well as the community you find yourself apart of", Jikan added onto Alisa's words.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum