Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood Runes: Summoning Magharedes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

Blood Runes: Summoning Magharedes. Empty Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:22 pm

Kaito

Blood Runes: Summoning Magharedes. C0a6c710

Kaito having found out he can not do the summoning in the safety of his personal domain instead appeared on the roof of Eternal Nightmare's guild hall as the Runes throbbed and glowed and Kaito raised the Runes to the sky in his palms, the sky darkens and a red moon becomes visible as a ghastly yet powerful entity appeared before him. Kaito was unsure if he was really doing the right thing here but it was far too late to back out of this as the creature that would grant his wish had come to him. Calling the creature with the runes it was now or never to make his wish. The entity spoke in a deeper raspy mystic sort of voice. "What desire does your heart seek that I may fulfill to congratulate you on bringing my blood Runes together champion of my little game?" The figure seemed to almost bathe in his enjoyment of his little game finally coming to an end for the first time after so many years.

Kaito took a deep breath and he spoke clearly so that the creature may not misunderstand him or twist his words. "I wish to be more experienced!" He looked at the entity and he hopes that his intent was understood by it.

The entity looked at Kaito with a smirk and simply snapped it's fingers, Kaito glowed with a Dark blood red hue then the entity faded away disappearing as fast as it had appeared, they sky cleared revealing the starry sky that the darkness had hidden. The runes glowed and flew off up into the sky scattering out once more to be found by the next people brave enough to find and fight for them.
(exit)

Blood Runes: Summoning Magharedes. 1e811d10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum