Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eyes Wider Open (Solo Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dan 

Eyes Wider Open (Solo Quest) Empty Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:26 am

Dan
Dan sighs as he looks down to read the request for help from Khalash saying he needed help in his shop again. Dan shakes his head as he walks through magnolia towards the Mag Drug Magic Shop once more. It was not that long ago that he did a quest here previously where he had to watch the shop as Khalash went out so he wondered if that was what he wanted. Dan hoped not as the last time had been extremely boring as he sat in the shop for hours last time. As Dan stepped through the door to the shop he heard a chime come from the door as Khalash walked out of the back.

Dan waved and held up the quest flier and smiled "Hello Khalash I saw you had another quest that needed doing so I thought I would drop by." Dan said as he walked over to the front desk. "Ah yes I do you see I recently bought this ring that is supposed to create a shield around the user but it is faulty and won't work the way it is supposed to. Now I have called the seller but I have to step out for a emergency for a bit so I need you to watch the shop and convince the seller to refund my money back my shop does not sell broken items and I need the money back. Once you're done touch the lacrima behind the desk then take what I owe you and close up shop"Khalash finishes before walking out the door as Dan nods his head.

Dan sighs as he steps behind the counter and began to wait for the seller to turn up. Though thankfully he did not have to wait long as a half hour after Khalash left a man walks into the store and approaches the counter. "Greetings I got a call from the owner about needing to speak to me?" The man asks as Dan nods his head and picks up the faulty ring. "Yes Khalash discovered that this ring you sold him is defective and doesn't do what it's advertised to do so he wants a refund for it." Dan explains as he shows the ring to the man.

The man loses his smile at this "oh I am very sorry to hear that but we don't-" The man said before Dan interrupted him "look man I get it you do not want to admit it is faulty but but here is the situation the Mag Drug Magic Shop may not be a huge company but it is a shop used by wizards of the guild fairy tail. Wizards who not only shop here but wizards who have friends in other guilds. Now you would lose more money by refusing this then you would just giving the refund." The man nods as sweat drops from his brow as he hands Dan the money and takes the ring and leaves. Dan takes what he is owed and touches the lacrima before closing shop and leaving.

511/500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum