Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's mine is mine [Solo] part 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo]  part 3 Empty Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:21 pm

Jikan

"Jikan Jikan. We keep passing by all of these walls but are not stopping. It is harder this time to find a good spot...", Mia sighed. The exceed holding her ax up on her right shoulder as she cranked her neck over scanning the best her cat vision could try. The light from her helmet helped her a lot, but of course, there could still be things that she would miss possibly if she was careless and not attentive enough.

"Yep, it seems that people have been working a lot harder since the last time we were here Mia. And a lot more of them at once. I can smell the competition between them. With those factors, I am not surprised that the places close to the exit were so sarce. And to be honest. The places a little bit closer are not that much better, if at all".

She turn, moving her body to the right as a path opened. Mia slid to a stop as she was going to continue forward. Backtracking, she walked backwards before correcting herself and following the way Jikan went.

Wc: 186
twc: 186
required: 1800 (2000, 10% wc reduction due to Mia)
A rank

Last edited by Jikan on Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing wc)

#2Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo]  part 3 Empty Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:40 pm

Jikan

Moving quickly, Mia came up alongside Jikan. Catching up with her friend and acting like nothing had happened at all.

"So we may have o go a lot farther in this time?".

"Yep, that is most likely going to be the case Mia. Hopefully we do not come across any monsters or such things. I did not hear any reports of such things being in the mine, but, you never know. Things can exist deep within the soil after all", she continued her walk, turning her head for a moment at a tunnel to the right.

Mia shook a little, moving closer to Jikan as she continued to move alongside her. Stopping a moment when she thought she saw something, sighing when she saw it was just a weirdly shaped rock, then quickly sped up back to Jikan. "oh no no no. Why did you have to say such a thing Jikan. Why put that out into the world. To my world...".

Wc 165
twc: 351

Last edited by Jikan on Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo]  part 3 Empty Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:52 pm

Jikan

"Mia Mia you can not blame me if something happens. I am just giving out possibilities. If it happens, it happens. It was likely going to happen anyway if it did", she spoke in a calm flat town as she looked back at Mia as she spoke.

Puffing out her cheeks the exceed responded. "Ohhh yes I can and yes, I will". To this response from Mia, Jikan could only let out a chuckle. One that echoed through out the tunnel of the cave the duo was in, blocking out the far away sounds of men and woman working hard to clear out and savage the remaining pieces of material, minerals, and gems that were scattered about in the walls of the mine and in the ground.

Jikan and Mia continued to move, the exceed, still a bit cautious at the possibility pointed out, had joined her in her chuckle a little as they moved forward in the mine.

Wc: 162
Twc: 513

#4Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo]  part 3 Empty Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:05 pm

Jikan

Turning to their left, Mia and Jikan continued down yet another path. This one pushing them both even deeper into the mysterious tunnel mines of the Sieghart Mountains. As they moved Jikans and Mia's eyes did not let up on their scanning and observation of the land before them. For now, there was no spots that looked like they held any useful or meaningful products that could be excavated and sold for a profit. There was a good side to this issue at least. As Jikan and Mia moved further in through turns and curves, they saw less and less work men and work woman. Individuals, duos, trios, and groups. The number of each steadily decreased as they went.

This could have meant that the spots they were heading to were poor, but, given that they were heading deeper and deeper into the mines, it was far more likely that they were reaching closer to untouched areas!

Wc: 159
twc: 672

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

What's mine is mine [Solo]  part 3 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#5Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo]  part 3 Empty Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:54 pm

Jikan

At least, that was what Jikan and Mia thought was going on. For all they knew they could be wrong. What would the dice hold in store for the two of them? Well, Jikan and Mia would have to just see...

Steadily they continued, and in the gradual process of their journey to find a suitable spot, Jikan began to hear a noise. It was not the sound of voices but of an action. To her it sounded like steel being slammed into rocks. Stones and gems. *Tink tink think. Think Think Think*. It was soft at first barely audible. But over the minutes it became louder and louder. Clearer.

*Thunck thunk think*.

Soon, slowly, others sounds began to fill in. The stops of breathing, grunts. The echo of bodies moving at work, of feet in boots steps on the ground, crunching against the surface with heavy tired fatigue, little energy within them.

Wc: 153
Twc: 825

Last edited by Jikan on Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

#6Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo]  part 3 Empty Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:34 am

Jikan

People were coming into Jikan and Mia's range again. Or, at least it sounded like they would be soon. Either way it sounded like the person or people were hard at work. No. It was definitely people. Jikan was sure of this as she lifted her right hand to her right ear and turned the right side of her body forward toward where she and Mia was walking. She could feel the wind blow within the cave with them, carrying the sounds from the people up ahead as they interacted with the environment around them.

"Sounds like we have company up ahead of us Mia. With them being so far ahead in the mines, I doubt they are still looking for a good spot if they are making those sounds", Jikan said as she heard the sounds then put her right hand back to the right side of her body.

Wc: 154
Twc: 977

Last edited by Jikan on Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo]  part 3 Empty Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:37 pm

Jikan

Turning her head up to Jikan as her red headed friend spoke, Mia nodded in understanding Jikan's words and assessment. The brown haired cat exceed not listening as intently as her magic user martial arts hybrid friend. However, she was trusting her judgement and skills here in this situation. That faith in Jikan soothed her as she moved further into the shadows of the mine walls and tunnels. And so, Jikan and Mia continued to move, their eyes mainly forward but also moving around slightly as they continued to look around them. They did not want to miss seeing a good spot right now just because they were distracted and focused on something else after all. They had one goal, to find a spot where they could get what they were looking for. Valuables. Good minerals, gems, stones, maybe some metals if they could get lucky.

Soon, Jikan and Mia saw the sight of people at work coming into view.

Wc: 162
Twc: 1139

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#8Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo]  part 3 Empty Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:45 pm

Jikan

They would both see that Jikan's hearing and assessment was correct. There were indeed a group of people at work, some woman and men, about four in total. As Jikan and Mia saw them the duo continue their pace of walking. With Jikan and Mia noticing the four people at work, it would not take much longer before they group of four would notice them. The steps of Jikan and Mia likely being something that was in the background of the group working. The sound was still present though so if someone was listening harder, had good sharp ears, or simple had the grace of chance, they would have noticed their movements being echoed through the mine. If not, well, the two of them were much closer now, and they would have to be distracted or deaf to not hear them by now.

The four workers stopped, looking on with a surprised expression on each of their faces as if they did not expect anyone else to be this far into the mine's tunnels.

Wc: 176
Twc: 1315

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#9Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo]  part 3 Empty Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:54 pm

Jikan

That look that they held on their faces was mixed quietly with a few whispers. Pieces of it picked up by Jikan as she continued to walk forward with Mia. They stepped and moved out of the way of the work site of the group of four. They wanted to allow the group to continue their work unhindered. They had a payment to earn after all, and Jikan knew they to provide for themselves. It was not something Jikan called all that much about, but, she was not going to be a jerk and get in the way for no reason. She had nothing to gain or lose after all.

"Isn't she...".

"Yea, last time she was here she...".

"I'm glad she did that, those two had been.....".

"Yea..but now we gotta deal with...".

The looks on the people's face shifted a little as they talked. Looking at one another before somewhat looking at Jikan and Mia. Some of them at least. One of them looked at Jikan with a pretty nasty expression on their face.

Wc: 180
Twc: 1495

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#10Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo]  part 3 Empty Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:13 pm

Jikan

It was a woman, a human with brown hair and light pale skin. Wait, no, they had ears ontop of their head. A, demi human? "Why are you back here... you have no right to be here in this mine you bit-", someone's hand quickly flew forward. Smacking forward onto the woman's mouth to stop her from saying anything more.

Jikan took one, two more steps forward before stopping in her tracks. Her head slowly turned to face the group of four. "Excuse me, come again? What was that....that last part??". Jikan looked and blinked, her mouth related and her eyes careless. It was a dead emotional look that sent a shiver down the spines of the four people before her. Jikan's eyes specially were on the one that she heard speak. Panda ears was what Jikan saw.

The hand remainded tight on the panda demi human's mouth, but their eyes spoke enough. They looked at Jikan with anger.

Wc: 164
Twc: 1659

#11Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo]  part 3 Empty Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:48 pm

Jikan

Anger that held a bitterness and...unknown emotion that Jikan was not sure of.

"N-nothing. She said nothing", said a male human, this one was blonde and had white skin, but a darker skin tone than his companion. It was a creamy white.

"Oh yes she did, I heard her perfectly at the start", Jikan said putting a hand on her left hip. She raised an eyebrow. "Or am I crazy and am just hearing things? I do not think I am crazy though, even if I did not hear all of it". Jikan did, but she wanted to let them have a back out. She wanted to give a warning but, also did not feel like causing a mess today. She did have a quick temper flair up for a moment at being cursed out though but....

"Sh...she said. That you should leave. And that you do not belong here", said the man that held the panda demi human's shut. It seemed he knew fully well that Jikan was not going to not pretend that she did not hear anything. They shook, as well as the other two that was standing in the background. The one with their hand held was not though. Hopefully, even with the fear going on within them, they would be able to get the break she was trying to give them here.

Wc: 237
Twc: 1896
1800 met

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: