Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Abyss

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Club Abyss Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:39 pm

Club Abyss: Summer Kickoff

Hosted By ZaZa

Hey friends, enemies, whores, and sinners! Welcome to club Abyss, where the most famous people in the country and the plebeians all come to celebrate the start of the hottest season of the year! Club Abyss is fairly new, but trust me when I tell you that we're the best Night Club on Earthland! We've got the best music booming through the roof, gallons on gallons of every alcohol in the world, dancers, great food, a pool on the top floor, and all the substances you need to be the best sinner you can be. If you miss this, then you're just lame as hell! So start the summer right, and pull up to Club Abyss, fool!

- Za

Rules

• Must be 18+ to Attend! No kids!

• Show I.D at the door!

• 5,000 Jewel Entry!

• Enjoy all three floors! Bottom floor for V.I.P only!

• Alisa & Blue Pegasus get in for free and are automatically V.I.P!

• What happens in Club Abyss, stays in club abyss  Club Abyss 1f608

OOC

• Club Abyss is open all Summer!

• Club Abyss is Located in Halawai Town forum in Luluhawa Island.

• All topics must be made in the Halawai Town forum in Luluhawa Island.

• Socials only. No bounties or contracts can be caught in a thread labeled [Club Abyss]

• PG 13 threads only!

V.I.P Floor (Bottom Floor)

The V.I.P room is a special section for famous people who have the connections to get a V.I.P pass. Other folks are able to get in if they come with someone who has a V.I.P pass. This floor is completely private because it's closed to the general public. It also has its own bar, except this one is open meaning the drinks are completely free. This is also where people come to do things that may require less eyes. Vampires may bring their victims here to drink their fill, others may just want some alone time with their loved ones. Other folks may come here to hit their bongs in peace or indulge in other substances. What happens in the V.I.P room STAYs in the V.I.P Room.

• The V.I.P Floor is for V.I.P ONLY! Must have 2,500+ reputation to enter this area or RP with someone who has 2,500+ reputation (this does not apply to the Host or Blue Pegasus Members) Additionally, you can also RP in this area with the Host or Blue Pegasus Members if you have below the required amount of reputation.

• Sneak in if you have the gutz

• Threads in the V.I.P Area should be labeled "[Club Abyss][V.I.P]"

Club Floor (Main floor)

The Club Floor, also known as the main floor, is where the party is at. The main floor is huge with about 4 different bars stationed around the club, bouncers on guard, exotic dancers and some of the most famous people in the country and on the island of Luluhawa. The music is always booming and people are always dancing. However, beware because people don't just come to the club to sit around. The Main floor is the epitome of sin. Shots are taken almost everywhere your turn, people are enjoying each others company in the corner, bottle girls and guys bringing drinks to private sections. This is by far the liveliest part of the Club Abyss.

• Everyone is able to RP on this floor. This is the floor you see upon entrance.

• Must pay the fee or show V.I.P passes at the door

• Threads in this area should be labeled "[Club Abyss][Club Floor]"

The Dive Room (Top Floor)

The Dive Room is a favorite. This room is on the top floor, indoors and has its own bar. The vibes are always more laid back then the main floor, but the people here party just as hard. The music is a bit lower as well so its also a more social section of the club. Bring your bathing suits and let's take a Dive!

• Everyone is able to RP on this floor. This is the floor you see upon entrance.

• Threads in this area should be labeled "[Club Abyss][The Dive Room]"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum