Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alisa 

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan] Empty Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:41 am

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Jikan | CASUAL

My, what a wonderful day... The sun's warm rays shining down overhead, the wind cool and refreshing against her cheeks, softer than a lover's caress... Alisa had to admit... She'd grown used to Hargeon as her home but at the same time. She could get used to this~ Ever since she and Sofia discovered this stunning slice of paradise, they'd scarcely managed to leave for more than a few moments at a time. After her stenuous morning routine, a long, satisfying dip in the ocean and a much needed shower, the lithomancer now casually strolled across the waterfront, idly brushing her long, fluttering black hair away from her eyes, adjusting the hat over her head:

"Ohh... What's going on there?", squinting softly, her brow furrowed as she looked off into the distance, catching sight of the crowded, hectic looking docks filled with nervous looking fishermen who'd normally be out at sea during such late morning hours.

Alisa clearly hadn't come dressed expecting anything remotely resembling a fight, or even a quest of any kind. Clad in a tight skirt sitting snugly around womanly hips, a plain, breezy white tank top baring that pale, plush cleavage to the wind's refreshing relief, and simple high heeled sandals on her feet, Alisa Vollan looked like just any other tourist from the continent, yet with the perpetual preoccupation with beauty Blue Pegasus was so known for... Yet looks can be decieving. If necessary, she could change into her battle dress in the blink of an eye, even if she had no clue she might potentially need to:

"Aloha~...", approaching the first islanders she came across, she waved gracefully, flashing that cool, confident smile as she sashayed over to the trio, brow arching as she expressed her curiosity, "Say, what's going on here? I've never seen so many fishing ships sitting idly on a day like this."

Her hand fell on the swell of her hip as she cocked it to the side, watching as the men turned around to face her, jaws dropping in near unison at the sight of the woman who'd been chosen as the island's protector:

"Oh, it's the guardian!!", vehemently bowing their heads before looking up to her, "Good morning Guardian Alisa...! What brings you to the docks?"

"Please, just call me Alisa~... I was a little surprised to find you all looking so apprehensively towards the ocean."

"Well, that's because...", a nervous look crossed his face as he spoke, almost defeatist in his words as he looked off towards the water, "We've had a visitor coming to these waters today. At this point, there's nothing we can really do but wait until the beast departs."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Alisa 

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan] Empty Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:54 am

Alisa

forgot roll lmao

#3Naga 

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan] Empty Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:54 am

Naga
The member 'Alisa' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 45

#4Jikan 

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan] Empty Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:40 pm

Jikan

A beautiful day and in a beautiful location. The Luluwawa island was a place that Jikan had never heard before. But recently it seemed that the awareness of the island and its presence within the population if inhabitants within the country of Fiore had expanded. All thanks to the purchase and guardianship of the island by Blue Pegasus, or at least by the two warrioresses mages that lead the guild, Alisa and Sofia.

Jikan would not lie that she was excited at the possibly of meeting one or the both of them if she managed to get to the island. Even more so if she could get to spar against such famed warriors. But in all honestly, Jikan actually wanted to do something more than fight for once. Get a tan. The island was already famed for its beauty, of the environment and as well as the people. Maybe she would pick up an attractive man or woman to have some fun while she took the day off?

Either way she would explore the land at least. After getting a nice tan. Jikan's auburn red hair laid out free on her back, the black tips of her hair flowed in the breeze as the rested at her mid back. Her Blue-Green eyes were hidden, trapped behind her eyelids as they laid shut. Her body laid out flat on its stomach in a chair as her sun raise of the light kisses and tickle her skin, slowly giving a warmth that embraced Jikan's trained feminine body. Only things on her were her earrings and rings, as well as a simple cute two piece green bikini outfit completed her thighs and curves. Black shorts and a white tank top laid out on the side followed ontop of a towel.

Her exceed, Mia, sat out on a nearby chair as well, a hat on their head they were out of the red and white suit. This time she was in small yellow sundress happily sipping on an ice cold drink as she watched off in the distance under an umbrella.

There was noise and chit chat going off in the distance. And although Jikan and Mia could hear what was going on, Jikan chose not to do anything about it.

Wc 380
needed: 2250 (10% reduction of 2500 from Mia)

Last edited by Jikan on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot wc)

#5Alisa 

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan] Empty Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:39 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 900 | TAG: @Jikan | CASUAL

Alisa didn't really have any control as to who visited her island... She may downplay it among the people, but whatever encounter she had back at the volcano back when she encountered the island... Whatever power it was that touched her back there defenitely changed her. She knew that her power as guardian defenitely held some weight, but at the same time, she never intended on flaunting this power in any but the direst of needs. Whoever challenged her here would get nothing but the same Alisa Vollan they'd have met back in Fiore. For the islands though, they really didn't know what kind of woman she was back home except for whatever tall tales they heard:

"Hmmmm, that's the first time I'm hearing of this...", Alisa mused, idly scratching her temple, tilting her head slightly, a little puzzled at the fishermen's words... She'd never heard anything about sea monsters throughout her time in Luluhawa, or rather, none of the islands had brought any such menace to her attention, "Though if you ask me... Feels awfully silly of us to simply sit idly by on dry land with such a threatening presence on our shores... Surely you won't tell me you never thought about hunting it down?"

"Oh, we couldn't, Guar-... I mean, Alisa... A leviathan of that size could capsize whatever ships we had a-and..."

"Alright, don't tell me what you thought about...", Alisa rose her hand, silencing the man's doubtful interjections, a soft, confident faint smile drawing on her lips, "Rather, tell me what you wanted to. At this rate, I might just help you~"

"I... Uh..."

"I... I'm sure we could take it!!", one of the man cried out from behind his boss, young, hopeful and filled with energy, idly adjusting his shirt, presenting himself before the island's guardian, "I mean sure, we'd probably be in danger... But I know we can take this thing...!!"

"Ufufu~... Well said~...", with those soft, honeyed words, Alisa praised the man, silently hoping his bravado would carry him wherever he hoped to reach...

After all, she could respect somebody who didn't lose track of his goals... And even if his senior might not have acted as vehemently, one single look at his face told Alisa everything she needed to know:

"I mean... Surely you're not offering to help us hunt the beast? Even with you at our side... We can't guarantee we'd all make it out alive."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#6Jikan 

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan] Empty Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:49 pm

Jikan

The sounds of the citizens of Luluhawa Island chatting among themselves continued to be ever present. Steadily continuing like a rhythmic combination of drums that beat exchanges towards each other. The tight blend of voices made it a bit heard for the unattractive magic user to hear out who was talking and what was being said. The jest of the situation she got initially was that it was a group of people. Mostly men but a few woman were here and there as well. And, they were focusing on responding to one person that they were apparently talking to as a group. Jikan had no idea who the solo voice was as she had never heard it before in her life. But the essence of an extremely soft, nurturing voice were a song to her ears.

Mia, on the other hand was paying a lot of attention and was not liking what she heard!

Nervous island dwellers, beasts! fishermen could tell tall tales but for Mia they always had these stories be based on something. If they thought something scary or fishy was going on, then that was more than enough for the brown furred exceed to panic! Mia listened even more to the words speaking as she slide closer to Jikan. "J...Ji", she whispered. "Listen to what they are saying over there. Mia pointed to Alisa and the fishermen.

"Hmmm?". Jikan kept her head down and her eyes close, soley listening to the sounds and words going on. Someone said something about not wanting to stand idly by on dry land with such a threatening presence on our shores. A leviathan. Hmmm maybe it could be a fun distraction. A bit of physical exposure for the day.

Wait...did one of them said Alisa?!?!

Jikan opened her eyes and sat up now. Letting the conversation of the group finish first. A man yelling. With that it was easy to make out the source of the noise. There were indeed a group of shore workers and fishermen trying to make money. Jikan mind began to run. Beasts in the sea? The owner of the Island, one the most powerful mages were here? It...was...perfect!

Jikan would not be bored today at all. But the question was, how would she even more forward? She had done nothing but keep to herself and relaxing since she got to this island. And, the people were obviously not going to ask her, due to her reputation. And, beyond that point, was the question of why? It was not like Jikan would need help with Alisa being there. If a beast made her require help, it was a funny thought, would Jikan even be strong and skillful enough to handle it?

It did not matter...Jikan wanted in. To fight the beast, to see this White Empress in action, and perhaps, if she was lucky, set up a fight with them later...

"If only one person is a concern, I may be willing to lift a hand. I can't have beasts get in the way of enjoying myself at this beach".

Wc: 525
twc: 905

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan] 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#7Alisa 

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan] Empty Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:15 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 1350 | TAG: @Jikan | CASUAL

Alisa rubbed her temple... She really didn't feel comfortable leaving the fishermen docked because of an unknown sea moster who may or may not leave in the near future... At the same time, she wasn't Sofia, who freely owned the waters thanks to her magic. Though she had no doubts in her ability to face off the monster alone, but finding it was a different story. And that's when salvation came in the form of a mysterious woman. A smooth feminine voice reached her ears, cool but confident as she approached the lithomancer and the fishermen gathered around her. Alisa turned as she looked back over her shoulder, that long, lustruous dark whipping gracefully with the breeze as her lips curled into a wider smile:

"Ohooo, now there's a surprise.", while she most certainly expected to meet fellow Fiorians out on vacation... Not in her wildest dreams did she imagine running into a fellow Guildmaster. Her eyes washed over the redhead, casually taking in that vibrant visage as traced her figure as she looked back up into her eyes. Though she looked for no longer than her elegance might allow, she couldn't help but admire beauty when she saw it, offering the woman a hand in greeting proper, "I hardly expected to run into a fellow Guildmaster first thing... A pleasure to meet you at last, Jikan~"

Though known as the head of a dark guild, the woman had a rather ambiguous reputation, far more so than Odin or her own predecessor. Equally revered by some and reviled by others, seeing her here provided her the perfect chance to see for herself what kind of woman she was. And, well... Alisa bit her lip... She'd be lying if she said she wasn't equally interested in seeing her in action~... While she had no doubt either of the two women could handle whatever beast might be lying in wait, the presence of the two of them invigorated the gawking fishermen in more ways than one:

"So you see... Between the two of us, the beast could end up on our plates tonight.", she encouraged once more, flipping her hair behind her shoulder as her hand fell down to her hip

"Heh... I don't know about you guys but I'm starting to like my chances~...", with a grin, one of the fishermen hopped onto the ship, turning around with a passionate glint in his eyes. The thrill at braving the waters and fighting a powerful foe in his own turf, "You guys coming or what?"

"Well... Don't mind if I do~", with these words she went on ahead, gracefully hopping onto the ship, turning her gaze up to the other woman and stepping aside to make room.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#8Jikan 

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan] Empty Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:21 am

Jikan

As Alisa turned to face Jikan her eyes would meet a figure who held a hand resting on her left hip. A bit pushed out yo one said as she rested and waited after speaking. With her reputation, it was always up in the hair to how people would treat her when they first met her. And what jobs she could expect to come her way or be allowed for her to take. It came with the precise of being a woman that did what she wanted vase by case. Sometimes it was sanctioned others were not. It didn't matter to Jikan in the end. As long as she got paid, got the job done, or was happy with herself in how she acted or responded. That was what mattered when it came to her life.

That had been the case when it came to a lot of people, would the same be the case for the Whire Empres?

"Surprises can be good or bad, I hope for the both of this that this is a good one. Although, if I am being honest I was hoping to have an outcome like this coming here. Running into you or that other rather famous lady...her name is Sofia if I recall correctly?", Jikan cooed as she rested a finger under her lip. Closer up now Jikan took her time getting a good examination of Alisa. The tales and rumors were all true, but not up to the degree as they said. No, they were under. A combination of strength and beauty was before Jikan and one she was amazed at actually having to find jealous. For once, she actually thought the sight of a person was making her, hungry.

Shifted her eyes back up in due time, Jikan extended her hand out and accepted Alisa's hand shake. There was no need to be rude or informal with an unknown person. Oh, her hand were soft as a feather too. How fun.

"Oh? I am known by you? Well...I don't know if I should be honored or concerned at that", which was true. Being known was the same as being a target in her eyes. And with the aftermath of Paradise Dawn and the Rune Knights. Having more and more people eyeing her was becoming more common. And troublesome.

A gust of wind blowed for a moment, blowing Jikan's red hair with black tips across her back to one side. Waving like a flag as she stood before the encouraged and motivated fishermen. "If were having fish, I do prefer grilled. I do have a recipe I have been meaning to try".

Jikan was going to step into the boat but before that she had o e thing to do. She turned towards back to where she was laying. Her exceed was still there, under the little imba watching her and the others with caution and interest. "MIIIAAAAAA, Im going out to catch a beast. A big fish. I'll bring you back some meat".

Mia jumped up and down in her seat with the thought. Giving a happy wave and head nod with gusto as her face began to drool in anticipation. -eheheheeheheh...fiiiiiish-. Was what Mia thought to herself as she began to fantasize about the different possible sizes, textures, and taste

Once that was done, Jikan hoped into the boat as well. Unintentionally swinging her rear into a man's face who had just got in. It did not hit him, but the size, shape, and mass made the man wish it did. Even if it would have knocked him out.

"Now...where is this beast located?"

Wc: 626
Twc: 1521

Last edited by Jikan on Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding color and wc)

#9Alisa 

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan] Empty Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:49 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 2150 | TAG: @Jikan | CASUAL

"Oho, is that so? I see me and my wife caught your eye~", folding her arms under the supple, eye catching fullness of her chest until her cleavage fluffed out visibly. She could imagine why the woman had hoped to meet them especially as her eyes wandered, and as she looked back up into those wine red hues, she'd find Alisa's brow furrowed with a sly, knowing smile on her lips. At the same time, she appreciated her openness and responded in kind, assuming her bond with her beloved Sofia, and which team she played for, as she brought a hand up to her cheek, "If you stick around the island, you're bound to run into her sooner or later. Maybe even both of us."

She had to admit... She may not have met her predecessor, but Alisa felt fortunate to have met Jikan over Ariael as the Guildmaster of Sleeping Calamity, after all, it seemed like she'd find far more common ground with her. Not to mention her beauty was... Quite something really:

"Fufu~... You'll have plenty of time to make up your mind, don't worry~", with a teasing little wink, she instead opted to let the girl decide for herself, but she might have already noticed Alisa harboured her no ill will as she welcomed the woman to join her on the hunt.

As a general rule, Alisa would rather judge people for their individual actions rather than their choice of light or dark guild, or anything else in between. She didn't really care about bounties and who the government deemed a threat, having already welcomed bounty holders and infamous people into her guild if she respected their character. But none of those considerations came into play here, after all, Alisa was in Luluhawa for the same reason Jikan was: Vacations.

"If this really is as a big as they say... Sounds like we'll have enough to cook every single fish recipe in the book.", still, being on vacation didn't mean they couldn't roll up their sleeves every once in a while.

Watching as the remaining fishermen and Jikan got on the boat, her eyes idly followed the alluring redhead while her hands idly busied themselves pulling that long, flowing black hair into a practical ponytail, especially once they set sail and those strong, salty sea winds whipped furiously against the sailors.

"Hmmmm, that's weird... It used to be somewhere around here..."

Looking between the puzzled sailors, Alisa looked around, eyes narrowed, adjusting her hat to ward off the sun's glare as she leaned over the edge of the ship, that big, shapely roudness of her rear stretching the tightness of her skirt as she turned her gaze below the waves. She had a bad feeling about this... Her eye turned white on instinct, letting her take in their surroundings. Luluhawa was renowned for its clear waters, but, this far out, they had nothing below them but murky, all encompassing depths. And that's exactly where the beast came from. Gasping as she finally detected it's shape right under the ship, swimming towards them at breakneck speed:

"Look out...!!", her gasp turned into a cry of alarm as she called out to everybody on the ship. They wouldn't make it...! Moving on reflex, she draped one arm around each of the two people closest to her tapping her foot as she produced a pair of crystalline wings, catching Jikan and one of the fishermen in either arm.

She wasn't fast enough to get everybody out of the way. Without solid footing underneath her, she couldn't mount a solid defense from beneath the waves. Instead, she trusted her instincts and only narrowly dodged the attack while some of the sailors managed to jump out of the ship as a massive, gaping maw chomped in from below, all but swallowing most of the vessel and anybody still left inside:

"HAAAA!!!", turning around in midair, Alisa only barely managed to catch the creature before it submerged once again, letting out a thundering, bellowing cry accompanied by a whirling, spiralling storm of razor sharp diamonds, spewing forth from the magic circle as it appeared in front of her mouth, unleashing a furious retaliation at the marine monster who'd just swallowed the boat and at least one of the sailors.

Two more had fortunately survived, though caught out in the water, they were still at the beast's mercy. While Alisa had scooped up two people, she imagined Jikan at least might have some manner of flight, and gave the woman enough freedom to move and slip out of her arms if necessary. As for the fisherman, she held on tightly to the frighened man, who could only hold on for dear life.

Spoiler:

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#10Jikan 

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan] Empty Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:23 pm

Jikan

As beautiful Alisa was and alluring, Jikan was not the type to let people just touch her. The movement of a  subtle limb could be a hint of an attack. Beyond that, she just simply had a reservation about a person touch her, especially a random one that was stronger than her. Although the touch may have been enjoyable, as Alisa lifted her hand Jikan would have simply moved her hand to block her. Grabbing a hold of it and giving it a soft alluring squeeze. "It is so, but I am afraid. Touching is not allowed. At least you to me~ I like to know people a bit more before I give that pleasure away. But, I do hope that run into her as well~", after speaking Jikan would let go and if nothing changed the other events would continue as normal.

It was true that Alisa had shown no outward no ill towards Jikan so far in their meeting nor did Jikan feel any coming off of her voice or movement. However, Jikan was of the man that just because there is no evidence for something doesn't mean it is not there. Things could be hidden, blood lust, intent, many things. All of which commonly came out when one deemed the time was right. Until she had enough evidence that Alisa was for Jikan and not against her in a hostile way at least, she would just have to remain careful and approach the lithomancer with neutral caution.

---

Now within the water, the journey on their little trip began. The wind roared, the water churned, and the men yelled with excitement....and maybe a little fear. Jikan red hair continued to wave as she sat in the boat. Letting the waves rock as she simply stayed like a statue. Hearing and trying to feel the world around her.  Her arms crossed in front of her large chest and her eyes closed, her body leaning back again the boat wall next to a group of sailors that were looking at Jikan with a look that was a mixed of concern and odd what the hell is this woman doing?

Jikan was not sure but...the waves felt rough...of course in the open sea it was to be expected. But the clouds were light it wasn't wind that caused it to be stronger than expected. It felt...like something thinking was causing it. This was all a guess though, as Jikan had no magic activated to sense anything from a wide or deep range. Nor did she have an sight enhancing abilities like Alisa had and was using right now. But that was unknown to Jikan at this moment.

The only signal she had was a gasp before hell went loose.

With a shout and her eyes popping open, Jikan was only able to feel her body being grabbed as an arm was wrapped around her. Wood, metal, cloth and...flesh flew. Many of the of the vessel fishermen jumped out of the ship but...a decent number of them fell victim. Pieces of their broke chewed flesh sat at the ocean's surface. A red taint slowly oozing out to paint the small pieces of sea they were in.

"Tch....if I had only noticed...".

She looked down at where the beast came. Staying up in the air weren't good and they could not see it. At least Jikan could not. And even though  Alisa fired twirling beam of mana, Jikan had no idea to know if it had landed with the darkness of the water and the creature's movement hidden under the water's shaking waves.

"Alright then", she took her chance and wiggled free from Alisa's soft grass on her. Slipping down and falling down towards the ocean head first.

As she traveled down Jikan would extend her left hand out before placing two fingers onto her forehead.  A .5 meter diameter white circle formed on the back of her palm while a 2 meter white circle is formed under her that continued to move with her. A current of wind formed and spun around her head. Staying clear and not impeding her vision. At the same time she casted this this spell, she moved and casted a spell with her right arm at the same time. Jikan would point using her right hand and extend a finger before turning it and pointing it up. A second .5 white meter circle formed at the tip of the finger and while this occurred, a 2 meter diameter circle also appears below Jikan.  A group of small circular cylinder of wind circles would appear around in the proximity Jikan as at while diving, high above the water to hopefully give some safety if the fishermen needed to be placed down and have mobility to move. They would have to stay within a 10 meter range of Jikan's location though or less the circles would vanish.

Under the water with a flow of air under her, Jikan scanned and looked around her, from her back she felt a rush of water as the beast flew by, taking a swipe at her back that sent her spinning. Getting sent a meter back, Jikan turned and used the momentum to push off a wave current and throw out a kick into the beast, sending a crash of force through the water and she counter attacked.

Wc: 920
Twc: 2,441
mission wc of 2250 met!

Spells used:

If okay I also added a monster picture!

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan] Luluse10

#11Alisa 

Deadliest Catch I [NQ/Jikan] Empty Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:07 am

Alisa

WORDS: 2800 | TAG: @Jikan | CASUAL

Alisa hadn't really planned to touch her, but the mere act of raising her hand startled the skittish guildmaster, leaving her wondering just how accustomed she might be to getting caught off guard... Not that Alisa herself was much different. Despite her words, she wasn't so careless as to assume a dark mage would share her nonchalance. She expected she might, after all, that was the kind of woman she imagined her to be. But at the same time, her left eye turned white on reflex, a hint that she never really dropped her guard despite her cool, laid back demeanor:

"Myyyy, how dreadfully paranoid... If I really cared about your bounty you wouldn't need to wonder whether I did or not.", Alisa teased, letting her off with a simple brush of those smooth, manicured fingernails against the back of the redhead's hand, just enough to shoot a shiver of sensation up her arm before she finally let go, "Good thing you came here, you're in desperate need of some vacations~"

In the end, whatever thoughts towards Jikan's dire need for vacations faded from her thoughts. All the more so when the beast had swallowed half their boat whole and left the panicked fishermen fortunate enough to survive merely splashing around the water's surface, desperate for some manner of surface they could climb onto and finding nothing but the remains of their vessel:

"Mmm, you and me both... I'm impressed that something this massive could prove so stealthy.", she replied to the redhead, the only one beside her who could keep her cool in a life or death moment like this.

Now that she could look at the creature from up high, Alisa finally could take a good long look at her foe, all while letting Jikan slip free from her grasp... As the beast submerged, she followed it with her three dimensional sensory abilities, while leaving her natural right eye to follow that bewitching redhead as she put her power to good use:

"I knew there was a reason I noticed you~", she all but chimed to herself, a smidge of praise in words Jikan would never get to hear from so far down, appreciating that even as the leader of a feared dark guild, the woman still prioritized the people's lives over her prey. Swooping down as Alisa's wings whipped behind her, she flew by over Jikan's shield, calling out to her companion as she gracefully allowed the surviving fisherman still in her arms to drop down into the safety of her shield, "Here's another one... Mind taking care of our boys for a few moments?"

Well... In most situations, Alisa would have been the one preoccupied with defense, owing to her sturdy diamond magic... But since Jikan went on ahead and took over that role, Alisa felt far more comfortable in taking the lead on the offense. The redhead's kick and the ensuing wave slowed the beast down visibly as it roared in pain mixed with annoyance, charging through the waves, once more opening that gaping, menacing maw, ready to swallow anything still on the surface:

"And where do you think you're going...?!!!", Alisa roared as she built up speed between her wings, soaring just above jikan's waves not to get hit by them, and still low enough to intercept the beast from the side as he flew along the surface, coating her dominant left arm in diamond magic as her clench fist collided cleanly with the beast's side, knocking it off course and forcing it merely swim harmlessly past the fishermen, looking visibly worse for wear, "Ghhhh...!!"

Of course punching an opponent a hundred times her weight wouldn't be that easy... No sooner did her fist collide did the sculptress reel back from the impact, pushing her a full meter back as the creature wailed in pain... But Alisa wasn't done, charging another massive chunk of mana into her idle right hand and thrusting our her outstretched palm, shooting a crystalline spear that cleanly drove itself into the beast's head, a powerful crystallizing magic quickly coursing through the creature's body, converting most of it's head to a harmless gemstone lump

Spoiler:

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: