Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 14 Empty Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:01 pm

Yuurei

It was a beautiful day in the North. The birds chirping, the sun out, the clouds scattered throughout the sky. It was definitely a nice day to go out to the beach or have a picnic. Still, that wasn’t the case for one person. Yuurei was making sure that his guild was running smoothly and making sure that other people had time to do their jobs. It wasn’t just that, but Yuurei had to make sure that everyone was getting stronger. He didn’t want his guild to be caught off guard and not be able to defend themselves. The fight with Sleeping Calamity allowed him to learn things and gave him an idea on what to do next time.

While he was thinking about this, he would jump up from his seat as he would hear a knocking on his door. It would take him a few to gather himself before saying anything.

#2Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 14 Empty Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:08 pm

Yuurei

“Come in.” It was the only thing Yuurei could say.

The messenger would come inside and there he would look over to Yuurei. He looked to the side, and he would see that Renji was sleeping on the desk. He would walk over to the desk, and he would hand Yuurei a letter. The light mage would look at the letter and from there he would grab it out of his hands. He would smile at him, and the messenger would leave the office. He would open the letter without waiting. He knew who it was coming from.

At this point, Yuurei didn’t even have to read it. He knew what this letter was for, and he would get up from his seat. He walked over to Renji and he would brush the cat’s hair to alert him. The Exceed would feel the touch and his eyes would open slowly. He looked over to Yuurei as he rubbed his eyes and got up from his position.

166|319

#3Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 14 Empty Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:19 pm

Yuurei

“I guess we have a job to do, if you’re waking me up.” He said to Yuurei as he was a bit annoyed.

The Nephilim would laugh a bit when he heard those words. It seemed like the Exceed knew the deal, which was a good thing because this was how they get paid.

“Yes, we do have a job to do. It seems like Mr. Cliff wants more materials for his store.” He said to Renji.

When the light mage said this, Renji would make his way to Yuurei’s shoulder. Once he was there, he would be ready for Yuurei to make his move.

Yuurei would move toward the window of his office, and he would open it without a problem. Once he had done that his wings would sprout from his back, and he would close the windows behind him. He would start moving through the sky as was able to move freely. The warm breeze would press against him as he was moving to his destination.

169|488

#4Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 14 Empty Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:28 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei’s travel toward Dawncliff Mine wasn’t long. He moved incredibly fast, and it wouldn’t take long, but the duo would see the mining area from where they were. It meant that they were close and that meant it was time to descend. The berserker started moving down at high speed and once they got close things would slow down. He would flap his wings and he would stop his acceleration quickly. It was then he would disperse his transformation. It would allow him to land on the ground as he would look around.

There were a lot of people moving through the area and he would start walking. He was looking for his client here. He was most likely going to be at the entrance of the Mines. The berserker kept moving through the area and it wouldn’t take long for him to spot Mr. Cliff and his bodyguards. He moved at a normal pace because he was in no rush.

161|649

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 14 Empty Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:33 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would get close to the three of them and he would come to a stop. Renji would climb down and off Yuurei as they would both look at Mr. Cliff. Their client would step forward and he would look over to them with a smile on his face. He was happy that they were here.

“You two are here. This is beautiful that means we get the materials and supplies we need for my shop. I ran out not too long ago so I was hoping you guys could do me the favor and resupply me with what I need.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would look over to Reni and the Exceed would smile at him because they were getting paid today.

“It’s why we’re here. We get you what you want and we get paid for it.” He said to Mr. Cliff as he looked at the two bodyguards.

Mr. Cliff was happy to hear what he said because it meant that he wouldn’t back off from doing their job.

173|822

#6Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 14 Empty Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:01 pm

Yuurei

Mr. Cliff would look over to his bodyguards and they step forward with the stuff. They would look at Yuurei and knew that they were no match for him. They were glad he was on their side because they didn’t want to see what he could do to them. The first thing given would be the helmet, and Yuurei would check it to see if it was fine and durable. Once he checked that everything was fine, he would put it on his head. Now that it was checked out, he would move onto the next thing. He would take the pickaxe that the bodyguard would have, and he would check it out.

He would examine it and put pressure on it. Once he knew everything was secure, he would look over to Renji with a smile on his face.

“Alright Renji we’re ready to go.” He said to his friend.

Renji would nod his head and the duo would start walking to into the Mine for their daily job.

170|992

#7Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 14 Empty Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:26 pm

Yuurei

The duo would start their march and their pacing was fast but normal. It was something they were used to, which meant that arriving at the fork in the road. They would look at both directions, and Yuurei would go to the left area this time. He wasn’t sure if there would be anybody there, but he figured he would explore. They would walk through the path and when they got to the end, they wouldn’t see anybody there.

Still, just because they didn’t see anybody there didn’t mean there wasn’t anything there. The two kept moving through the area and it was really peaceful. Nobody was here and they could do whatever they wanted. They kept moving through the place and thy were keeping their eyes open to see if they could find a place to mine. They were looking for an abundance of materials for them to farm. They didn’t have anybody eying them this time.

158|1150

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 14 Empty Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:21 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji wouldn’t take long to find what they were looking for. They would get to a spot within this area that had a lot of materials. The thing was, it was deep within the cave, and they understood why people didn’t come here. The light mage was strong, tough, and knew that if he had to, he would burst a hole through this place. They would start though as Yuurei would get to work and he would start hammering away. His strength allowed the materials to come out easily. He would walk away to the next one, and Renji would do his job. The Exceed would pick up the stuff and put it in his bag before he moved on to the next spot.

The light mage was done with this part now by the time Renji got there, and he would walk away to the next spot. He would start chipping away at the next spot without waiting for anybody.

163|1313

#9Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 14 Empty Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:42 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei kept working around the area. He was quick to get things done, and he was making sure that he would use the right amount of strength. The light mage kept doing his job and he would see that he was getting a lot of the work done. He could see that Renji would continue to run around as he was getting everything that was cleared by Yuurei. He was putting everything into his bag and kept going around the area. The two worked well with each other and without having to worry about others they moved around without a problem.

The light mage wanted to stop working for Mr. Cliff for a while, and he figured that he would do that. Still, right now thinking about it wouldn’t get the work done. He kept moving around the establishment and Renji would run around picking everything that he could without missing anything. They knew their assignments and were doing them well.

161|1474

#10Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 14 Empty Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:47 pm

Yuurei

The duo would work on this area for more than an hour, but it was quick work. Things would come to a stop as Yuurei looked over to Renji. The Exceed was basically done with picking up everything and now it was time for them to go. They would start moving through the area they had come from, and it was truly abandoned. People weren’t working here, and to be honest he didn’t blame them. This place wasn’t reinforced by high beams, so they would stay away from it for now. Their walk was peaceful, and soon enough they would make it to the tunnel. Yuurei and Renji walked through it and soon enough they would make it to the fork in the road.

“It seems like a lot of these guys are going to be happy we didn’t show up today.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage laughed when he heard that because it was true.

“That’s true, and it means we aren’t bothering them today.” He said as they kept walking.

174|1648

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 14 Empty Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:11 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji wouldn’t take long, but they would make it to the exit of the mines. They would see the light and they would walk out of it without a problem. The light mage would stretch his arms into the air and yawn for a bit because that was a lot of work. Renji would look around and he would see that Mr. Cliff was waiting for them.

When Yuurei was done, he would start walking toward his client and his bodyguards. They wouldn’t take long to get to him and when they did, Renji would look at him. It seemed like he was waiting for him to do his usual. The Exceed would do just that as he would open his bag and a bunch of materials would come and onto his wheelbarrow. When he was done with that Yuurei would hand over the equipment to the bodyguards. Mr. Cliff would walk over to them, and he would hand over their reward without a problem.

Yuurei would take the money and they would all go on their separate ways.

181|1829 (10% reduction from companion)

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum