Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's mini is mine 1 (B-rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Emil 

What's mini is mine 1 (B-rank) Empty Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:25 pm

Emil
Emil receives his first mission after coming to the north and joining the guild, he had taken some time to get his head firmly on his shoulders and get use to being in the north, he wondered if this was gonna be fun or a total drag he hoped it would just be easy as he was a bit rusty in fighting and he doesn't need to go around starting anything with the people of the north because he had just got to the north and had just settled into it but that doesn't mean he is just going to back down from fighting if someone wants to throw hands with him but he is not planning on having to fight with anyone that doesn't have it coming. He walked into rush valley and he went to the place that had called on him to go into the mine but the person wanted to meet Emil first before he was sent off into the mine.
(165)

#2Emil 

Emil
The man is very well dressed and seems like he knows what he wants and he isn't gonna settle for less then what he wants from Emil and he knows he is gonna have to do his best to impress this man as he looks like he might be a crime boss that had fled from the east as he had more of a Hosenka look to him then he did the usual northern person he had been seeing up until now and he was not gonna back down from them he stood his ground and he heard the guy out and what he was looking for he wants to make money and the man looks like he has it in spades and he knows this is probably gonna be more trouble then it is worth in the end but he wasn't gonna back down and let this all fall to pieces before it began.
(155)

#3Emil 

Emil
The man lets him go on his way toward the man with some parting words of him needing to make sure he doesn't let anyone or anything stand in his way or he is gonna have to move them from his way and that could get messy if not handled correctly and with the pressure of this well dressed man nagging at his back he has a very high bar that he is gonna have to over come if he wants to just make it out of this alive but he knows this is worth it as it gets him into the good graces of the people of the north and it gets more money moving into his account and not being wasted on other things that are gonna probably be robbing his wallet a little in the future. He knows he has to revive himself and change somethings about himself and make himself more profitable in the long run this might mean little to others but to him he wants to make this work.
(175)

#4Emil 

Emil
He walks into the mine and he turns on a lantern and he is already greeted buy some very unfriendly faces that seem like they are not gonna welcome him in with open arms but they already had their fist and pickaxes at the ready and they see how much bigger then them he is and they back down and he just walks deeper in and he checks the walls and he takes samples of it wondering really what he is looking for and then a small boy walks up to him and he starts teaching Emil what he is to be looking for in the walls, the boy was being very helpful and Emil is guessing this kid was sent by the man that hired him in case this had happened and Emil had needed the help and Emil was glad that he got this help, he wasn't anything special but he was doing his best.
(157)

#5Emil 

What's mini is mine 1 (B-rank) Empty Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:26 pm

Emil
Emil takes what the boy had shown him and he starts test the walls of the mine as he goes so he can follow the vain and find a better untouched spot and hopeful make his client a decent amount of money and to get this done right so that he doesn't get the shit end of the stick with the man that is to pay him for finding him a good spot to take care of the stuff that needs to be done. He isn't finding anything incredible just small good for nothing veins that mean and lead to nothing this is pretty rough but it shows why the man himself didn't come in here there are many enemies unseen and seen that could cause issues for them and he was looking to be in the middle of some unholy pissing match between the locals and the ones coming in now.
(152)

#6Emil 

What's mini is mine 1 (B-rank) Empty Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:26 pm

Emil
He walks in deeper then he hears something behind him and he turns around just in time to see the other people from the mine had just collapsed the tunnel behind him and he figures that was really far play on their part but this was not gonna be where his life ended or where he was just gonna give up and let these idiots win just by playing dirty like that. Emil focused his magic on his fist s and he starts punching his way back out and he breaks open the tunnel he was just trapped in and the people that did it trip over themselves and they start to run away as they say Emil all covered in dirt and small stones. "You have the guts to bury me but when I come out you flee like rats that is fitting for you working in a mine." Emil laughs out loud and it echoes down the tunnel after them and they don't seem to return to where he is.
(174)

#7Emil 

What's mini is mine 1 (B-rank) Empty Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:27 pm

Emil
After a few moments of waiting Emil goes back into the collapsed tunnel and he starts digging by hand as he puts in supports and he things that he is getting close to the pay dirt or in this case a pile of jewels with his names on them as they are what matters to support his family even though right now his wife and his other attendant went into town to find some work to help he needs to make sure that his doing his part as well and not leaving the load on them, he just hopes his son and daughter are going to be okay being watched by others. He keeps up the work and he thinks he is following a strong vein that might lead to the perfect place for the man that is paying him to use and be happy with and he was gonna make one hundred percent sure that what he is gonna be giving over to the man is perfect and will get him payed and his family not put on some kind of hit list as there is a chance that man is not a fake big wig in a nice suit.
(201)

#8Emil 

What's mini is mine 1 (B-rank) Empty Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:27 pm

Emil
That man could come for him or his family if he was to give over a pile of horse shit as a claim for them and he was not gonna gamble with his wife and children's lives and he gets to a good spot and he cracks it open and then he sees it, it is a perfect place and he starts marking off the area with the mans logo and name that way the claim is marked and he starts to dig and mine some of it out to take and prove to the man that it was indeed a good spot and that he should be happy with it and not mad at Emil or those that are around him, having had to deal with the rougher darker side of the underbelly back in Hosenka he figured this should be easier and a bit less stressful that fighting all over the criminal underground hoping that there wasn't a hit gonna be put on him or his family in return for one little screw up.
(176)

#9Emil 

What's mini is mine 1 (B-rank) Empty Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:28 pm

Emil
After he gets the samples and he puts them into a basket he starts making his way out of the mine as he sees the ones that tried to trap him they just look away and stick to what they were doing not wanting to make eye contact after they had nearly just tried to murder a man with a family and a wife he didn't hit them because he knew what it was like to be jealous of those more powerful and stronger then they are, he understood what it was like to feel like a small fish in a huge pond and the other big fish are just eating up all the good food and just leaving the scraps for the small ones to eat so they do enough to stay alive but never enough to be full. He gets to the spot in rush valley and he shows of the find and the map to the place to the man who pays him and sends him on his way.
(172)
(1527/1500)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum