Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's Time to Duel-Achlys [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Achlys † 

It's Time to Duel-Achlys [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:19 pm

Achlys †

Another day for Achlys in Baska and of course again and again to meet up with the craziest and strongest necromancer in town, Cain. Not just that, Cain is also the one who responsible for most of murders happened in Baska, only to support him with some of his experiment. Today Achlys is supposed to leave Baska after doing a job for Cain the day before, but as she walks out from the inn where she stayed for the night, she sees one of Cain's men, the one she met the other day. In her heart, she knows that there is no way he will visit her this early for nothing. Achlys tries to ignore that guy, since it seems like they don't get their eye contact, hoping that she can just peacefully leave Baska and quickly get back to Oak city, to Eternal Nightmare guildhall and take a good rest and some day off.

WC: 155
50% Word Count Reduction

Achlys

#2Achlys † 

It's Time to Duel-Achlys [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:21 pm

Achlys †

But of course her suspicion was right, that guy is really here for something. It seems like that guy notices that Achlys got out of the inn and walks away, he starts to follow Achlys. It’s easy for her to get away from that guy, but that will only attract more attention to her from the people around her. So she decided to go into an empty alley knowing that the guy will follow her there. Once again she’s right, that guy follows her into the alley and she is already there standing waiting for that guy. ”So what does Cain want this time? Another job? I’m supposed to go back to Oak today, and now you’re here after following me all the way from the inn I stayed. This better pay me a good amount of jewels. Said Achlys to that guy followed by a shock expression on his face, it seems like he didn’t know that Achlys noticed him since the beginning.

WC: 319/1000
50% Word Count Reduction

Achlys

#3Achlys † 

It's Time to Duel-Achlys [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:23 pm

Achlys †

“I’m impressed that you can notice me following you around, but today I’m not here to inform you about another job from Master Cain. Master Cain personally invites you to come to his residence to show you something he’s been working on for a while. Master Cain said that you would like to see this kind of demonstration and you might be able to test it yourself. So what will be your answer to Master Cain’s invitation?” That guy explained to Achlys about Cain’s invitation, something sounds pretty interesting since he left no clue about what it would be, especially because she might get the chance to test it. “Alright, I will visit his residence and attend his invitation, I believe that I won’t be the only guest so I will have to prepare myself before I can go there. You can leave me the information about the event location or you can come around and follow me looking for a dress that will suit the event perfectly.”

WC: 487/1000
50% Word Count Reduction

Achlys

#4Achlys † 

It's Time to Duel-Achlys [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:24 pm

Achlys †

After he heard her answer and got to choose between those two options, that guy decided to follow her around shopping. He explains that he was personally sent to visit her and guide her to Cain’s residence so he can’t go back alone and let her come unguided to the location. Achlys feels fine with that since it was her idea at first and his reasoning also makes sense to her. So Achlys followed by that guy went around the shops looking for the dress she wanted. It took a while to visit a few stores until she finally found one she wanted, after that they went to Cain’s residence guided by the guy that works for Cain. It’s not that long until they finally arrive at Cain’s residence, looking grande. They then walk into that house, to finally meet up with the owner of that place, Cain. It’s pretty weird for Achlys to meet up with Cain for something other than business, this might be the first time that ever happened.

WC: 659/1000
50% Word Count Reduction

Achlys

#5Achlys † 

It's Time to Duel-Achlys [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:24 pm

Achlys †

She walks in that grand place guided by the guy, until they finally arrive in front of the room where she is supposed to meet Cain. As the door of that room is opened by two guards, the inside area is revealed. It seems like a ballroom situation with a lot of people in their nice outfits, talking with each other. Who are they? They might be an important guest for Cain as well, but as far as she tries to look, she can’t spot Cain anywhere in that room. It shouldn’t be hard to spot Cain with his tall body and skull face. But as hard as she tries, she can’t find Cain in this crowd. Well, this is an odd situation, plus Achlys is not really good with socializing with other people. It is true that lately she has been training her social skills, but not to the level where she can act like she cares about someone she never met before for the sake of good connection.

WC: 829/1000
50% Word Count Reduction

Achlys

#6Achlys † 

It's Time to Duel-Achlys [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:26 pm

Achlys †

Luckly, not so long since she got into that room, Cain finally appeared, walking down from upstairs through the grand stairs while calling for attention from everyone in that room. It seems like he wants to announce something to give some words about something, Achlys herself is pretty curious about what Cain will say to the audience. “Welcome to my humble place. Today, I will show you my work, the last line of defense, a group of powerful undead knights. Before that I would like to call the best person in this room, the one that took the biggest part in helping me to work on this project. Achlys, please come here.” Achlys is a little shocked when her name is called by Cain, but she still comes towards him considering that won’t be any good person in this room. Since this event is held by Cain, she’s sure that there isn’t any person in this room that doesn't have a bounty on their head, so it’s okay for her to show her face to everyone.

WC: 1005/1000
50% Word Count Reduction

Achlys

#7Achlys † 

It's Time to Duel-Achlys [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:26 pm

Achlys †

When she gets to where Cain is standing, Cain instantly tells everyone to look outside the window or even go out and stand on the balcony to see his work, and when everyone is in the position to see, Cain summons all the powerful undead knights around his place as the last line of defense. When all the undead knights start to emerge from the ground, all guests in the room start shouting and applauding. They get to see the army of powerful undead knights controlled by Cain, showing off a little portion of their ability as part of the show. Everyone is enjoying the show, some of them seem really amazed by what those undead armies can do, Cain even shows how powerful they can be. But something unexpected happens during the demonstration of Cain’s last line of defense, a squad of rune knights comes and interrupt Cain’s demonstration.

WC: 1155/1000
50% Word Count Reduction

Achlys

#8Achlys † 

It's Time to Duel-Achlys [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:27 pm

Achlys †

It seems like all those rune knights are here to capture Cain, but Achlys doesn’t know which crime brings them here since she knows Cain breaks so many rules and of course he did so many crimes. But, this situation seems like the perfect timing for Cain to show how powerful his undead knights can be. The timing is too perfect and makes Achlys a little bit suspicious about that, but that doesn’t really matter now because Cain suddenly tells everyone to pay attention to his undead knights while commanding them to fight against the rune knight squad. But the fight between both sides doesn’t go as Cain’s plan, the undead knights of his can’t really hold the rune knights. Slowly, the undead knights start to fall one by one and become unable to fight. The situation is getting out of hand, and there are too many people here who are in danger. But Cain is just as clever as ever, or maybe cunning is a better word to describe him.

WC: 1326/1000
50% Word Count Reduction

Achlys

#9Achlys † 

It's Time to Duel-Achlys [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:28 pm

Achlys †

“Behold, you will all witness the power of someone I really trust, someone who has been helping me this whole time, the only person that I know will be able complete any task from me. ACHLYS WILL FIGHT SIDE TO SIDE WITH MY UNDEAD KNIGHTS AND TAKE CARE OF THOSE RUNE KNIGHTS!!!” It’s a little bit shocking for Achlys, but she is about to jump into the battle zone and this will put both her and Cain in a good situation. Achlys starts walking towards the balcony where so many people are standing watching the fight between Cain’s army and rune knights. As Achlys reaches the edge of that balcony she snaps her finger and in a really big area Achlys spell appears from underground hitting all the knights in the area both the rune knights and the undead knights of Cain’s. That spell in an instant took down every knight in that area. But someone behind that area, Achlys can see someone running away from the area. It seems like that person is the squad leader, Achlys on the other side doesn’t want to let any of those rune knights run away, she points her finger to that person and a black ball appears on top of that person. Once that ball hits, it blasts into a big area and kills that person in an instant. Cain took that moment to be proud of his squad helped by Achlys, he took the glory and gave rewards to Achlys as she is able to help him save his pride and manage to deal with the rune knights squad.

WC: 1594/1000
50% Word Count Reduction

Achlys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum