Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is it[Cailyn&Brone)[Sweet Sweet Victory!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Cailyn † 

This is it[Cailyn&Brone)[Sweet Sweet Victory!] Empty Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:02 pm

Cailyn †

Cailyn Umata

Even the gods can't save you now

Continuation of End of the Line

Leaping off the giant she killed Cailyn proceeded to run to her and Brone's forces, since she was pretty fast that journey didn't take long, more than pleased to see her squad reacting to her orders by trusting her and she them they were beginning to shoot the giants in the eyes which then allowed Brone to befall one of them, his giant slaying skills increasing since the last time she saw him too, alright Sir Brone was definitely shaping up to be one of her favorite people.

Now with only one giant chasing her still Cailyn looked back and observed it as she thought a few steps ahead in her head on how she was going to kill this thing, but this time in as fewer moves as possible. "I always told him that I wouldn't turn to the sword but look at me now, well I did train in a blade in the temple but since then I refined my skills just for today so I guess it's a little too late for me to feel guilty about it..!~" Cailyn was of course talking to herself as Bronze was a good two dozen meters away from her.

Spinning on her heel to face the giant that had continued to chase her Cailyn in her mind thanked Gaea for giving her such gifts as a bead of sweat ran down her neckline while a brown and almost golden color aura surrounded her and her blade as she quieted her mind, within her heart she felt the rhythm of a song beginning to build, a song, everyone deserved to hear one last song before they die. In death let her melody soothe them was one of the teachings of Gaea.

The giant was a mere few meters away from her as it tried to grab her with it's hand, Cailyn swiftly sliding out of the way by moving out of the five finger grasp as she swung her unsheathe blade up switched it around while swinging back down as she felt the blade slice through pure flesh and no bone as she severed it's four fingers so it's grasp on that hand would be no more.

"Eyes!" Cailyn said to the archers of her squad as mere seconds later some arrows went through the air piercing the giant's eyeballs so it couldn't see here anymore. Running towards it's legs Cailyn darted pass them while pushing the edge of her blade against the leg as she spun around gripping it harder as she sliced into where she thought it's tendon would be, completely behind it's back now as blood started gushing from it's new wound causing it to kneel in pain.

Cailyn took the opportunity to leap onto the back of it's now lowered neck and impaling the blade directly into the weak point to kill it off. But that was when the ground started rumbling again and from the west of them Cailyn could see and approaching large dust cloud, what was causing it? The sight of three more giants, this was it! The final battle!

(557/520) -Exit-
May Gaea watch your steps

#2Brone Heavyaxe 

This is it[Cailyn&Brone)[Sweet Sweet Victory!] Empty Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:19 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
As the dwarf dropped down from atop one of the fallen titans, he spotted Cailyn again and saw she had encountered another titan. He then began running towards the young woman, but before he even got halfway to her, the new recruit managed to shred the monster in quick succession. What caught Brone's attention was the fluid movement of the attacks; they didn't strike, the blade danced and the slicing was replaced by the sound of a blade cutting through clean air, as if the sword was singing along with Cailyn. That's right, she's singing! The dwarf realized as he neared the battle, no longer running but walking, not realizing that he had come to a slow.

This was majestic, but was it magic? It was as if he was watching a theatrical play, the blade that was held within the singer's hand was moving through the air, entrancing as it was dotting the scene in beautiful red, blood from the titan as the air was filled with the young woman's voice, ever so elegant. And the next moment, the titan had fallen, with Cailyn as the victor once again, "Brilliant!" Brone called out, but before he could congratulate her, the rumbling had caught both their attention. From the dust cloud, three more titans made their way towards them.

"Fine by me!" Brone yelled out as he ran towards the enemies with his axes at the ready. As he neared the closest, he yelled out at the top of his lungs. The titans stomped down upon the dwarf, Brone vanishing beneath the giant's foot. Within the next moment, the titan's leg jerked upward as the foot was diced into several pieces. The large creature's blood splattered upon the dwarf's armor and face, the heat of the blood emanating in steam. Brone knew he wasn't as majestic as the young Cailyn, but he himself had his own dance and his own song that he bellows from his voice; he yells his battle cry as he ran forward. The titan had dropped to one knee due to losing a foot; it tried to reach for Brone, but the dwarf had sliced the hand to pieces as well before running forward and with a strong swing with both his axes, had beheaded the titan, it's head tumbling away.

"Troops! On me! Continue the assault and push forward!" Brone cried out as he rushed forward to the rest of the titans, determined to put an end to this battle once and for all.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum