Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Captive in Beauty which becomes Misfortunate [Mimi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Captive in Beauty which becomes Misfortunate [Mimi] Empty Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:10 am

Karisa

Karisa still had her bag full of her sunbathing material from earlier. She was thinking about what her and Kon talked on. Her eyes of the abyss shifted in color as a ping of electricity that was light went through her veins as she felt something shifting within her. Was it time? Her nimble fingers combed through her blonde hair and chuckled lightly as she already felt that her body was going to change once more. Was this unfortunate or fortunate that her body kept changing into different beauties? For her at least, it made her feel insecure, yet she couldn't let others know that.

Will she ever keep an appearance up or will she forever keep changing? Her lips perked as she wondered when she was going to turn into Eris as a whole as she knew Eris had darker hair and eyes were golden-yellow. Could she pull off that look? As she walked, people got out of her way as her mind was on the wheel and wasn't paying attention to where she was going.

Captive in Beauty which becomes Misfortunate [Mimi] Sigme10
#2Mimi 

Captive in Beauty which becomes Misfortunate [Mimi] Empty Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:23 am

Mimi
Oh what a magical time Miriko was having here, Miriko had settled into fitting into Joya with a fair amount of ease she did forget she showed up a few days a go. But she had prepared herself to actually to be here for a while. More because she felt like she could learn a fair amount of things. So far it seemed that Miriko was just a child left to everything they wanted left to roam about it freely. Miriko was just a delighted happy child. In this case leaving Miriko in Joya she looked far different here then at home.

By that she looked far less gothic and more womanly and fitting for the area of Joya they where in. She had another one of her many kimonos she had made up and collected over time, Just adding her own little twist on them that made them stand out but that now too different at the same time. But for the moment Miriko was roaming around with Alistair pondering in general, well Alistair was Miriko had her sketch book open and she was drawing away as normal of her, Almost like no matter where she was she did not change all that much.

Mimi's look this topic:

#3Karisa 

Captive in Beauty which becomes Misfortunate [Mimi] Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:13 pm

Karisa

Karisa's eyes looked dull as she could barely get herself to feel the light as her thoughts were taken over. She felt really tired even if her facial expression looked quite beautiful and motherly. "When will you just let me take over?", Eris spoke darkly as she pressed her own hand against her cheek. It has been a couple years since she fused with Eris, becoming a goddess of Seven. There was a price, cause chaos, but Karisa has been fighting against it ever since she had her.

"You haven't told your family yet, have you..." Eris spoke once more as she rolled her eyes. "They won't have their lovely Karisa forever, they should know that," she disappeared into the void as Karisa was now standing in the middle of the town and head turned to see Mimi there doing art. "Of course you'd run now," she spoke to herself quietly as she put on her lovely facade and went towards Mimi. "What are you creating ?~" she questioned happily and soothingly.

#4Mimi 

Captive in Beauty which becomes Misfortunate [Mimi] Empty Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:43 pm

Mimi
It as a good and simple question."Huh? wait what?"it made her return to reality as she was ever working away at the things she normally does, but i guess it was time for a talk with her mother."Ah...hi Mother, I am just working on a normal simple drawing I had while was walking about, Not anything fancy enough to dig out all of the paint, brushes and a canvas."She left no details while she was still working away. But that was normal Miriko did not tend to speak much with drawing, It was not meant as a anything harmful.

But alas conversation would continue."But what brings you to Joya? I assumed you would be busy with other things."When it came down to it, Miriko was still generally curious and knew there was a lot going on at times with people."Not that I am not happy to see you, I just....get busy with other people wanting me to be around and paint for them..."She was stammering a bit because now she was getting nervous for no reason."Even Aunt Alisa seems to enjoy my company when I went to visit."There was a small inkling of what she has been doing.

#5Karisa 

Captive in Beauty which becomes Misfortunate [Mimi] Empty Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:28 pm

Karisa

Mimi, her pure child in comparison to her others that weren't Charon and her lil nature bee. She was happy to see Mimi enjoying Joya for the beauty as well as others enjoying her art. She knew how passionate her daughter was with her artistic side. She slid a finger against her own cheek with a calm face, "Me?~ Business as always, roaming around and figuring things out," she started and gazed towards the people.

"As I'm sure you've heard... The guild is disbanding so I'm trying to put everything in order," she gazed back at Mimi with a small frown. Karisa was disappointed that the guild had to go, but all things fall in the end. "I hope they're not causing my lil Verbena problems,~" she teased as she gazed at her beautiful daughter. She hid the darkness she felt when she imagined what she'd do if they did cause problems for her. Slowly, she went to sit near her daughter and made her own seat to do so, but not too close so she could have her own space. "Now then, tell me of your adventures so far,~" she wanted to have a daughter talk as who knows when their last time together will be, as her sane self that is.

#6Mimi 

Captive in Beauty which becomes Misfortunate [Mimi] Empty Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:14 pm

Mimi
Verbena? that was interesting, was it something knew to be called?It seemed as much as it Miriko seemed to have quickly figure out where to go her mother had not quiet yet, She did not think it was a horrible situation to be in but still maybe there was just the ways for each different person. But maybe this was not entirely what would be happening between them, After all it was not all about how things were going with her right now anyway. It seemed that long over due how Miriko's life has been going to happen.

Better question would be, Well were to start."Small end I went and joined Blue Pegasus."Which was pretty simple for the most part maybe that was the safe and simple choice. Just meant that went out of the way quickly."On the other hand, in my travels...I met."She then stopped what she was drawing and started counting with her fingers."your husband, a man named Kaito with his tiny companion Revvy, A rune knight, A werewolf, A red headed woman she just gawked at me and two members of Sleeping Calamity."It was quiet a list for sure a few things that could be due for detail depends on what she wanted to learn.

#7Karisa 

Captive in Beauty which becomes Misfortunate [Mimi] Empty Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:32 pm

Karisa

She gave a light smile as she heard her daughter joining Blue Pegasus. It was good to hear that out of all the guilds, it was still family that she ended up with. Her ears perked up as she heard some new names and descriptions of those familiar to her. Rather it was from her calendar or the event she held before it was bombed, she was quite unsure. "They sound rather... interesting," she started and put her chin against her palm of her hand. Her eyes gazed at the drawing as her fingers were being counted. "Sleeping Calamity, the dark guild, correct?", she wondered yet it wasn't really a question. She knew what it was, but wondered how much her daughter knew.

"I believe your sister is joining a new guild. Glad you both are following what you both wish for although... it's too bad this was all because of our guild being... destroyed..." she was unsure on the total reason of it ended early, but sometimes life was unfair and it ends too soon, rather it's an event of the life.

#8Mimi 

Captive in Beauty which becomes Misfortunate [Mimi] Empty Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:47 pm

Mimi
So far this was going pretty safe and with out worry."They are a dark guild? Well...looks like I guess even of the grim of people enjoy the work of art or crafting things."Miriko mentioned casually. She did not seem to think about it, But then again in her world a guild did not matter unless it really tried to her hurt, she was silly that way."But most likely the same guild of mention."Miriko nonetheless would move on with the conversation as for now, it seemed Miriko did not have to worry much else for the moment unless her mother brought it up.

But she brought up the fate of the past guild everyone was in together."It was rather quick, I managed to find some of my more valued paintings in safe condition, The rest well I can replace quickly."Sure she told everyone at people she had all of her paintings safe, But well it just meant there was a fair amount of paintings and art gone now."I will have to remake a few dresses along with replacing the paintings." She would most likely have hard time. But her new guild did not need to know how much Miriko had lost in the situation."Alisa's guild is....interesting, It is a place where even if a bit strange for me, I have no worries."Miriko was also unsure what else to mention since her short summary made this pretty clear for the most part.

#9Karisa 

Captive in Beauty which becomes Misfortunate [Mimi] Empty Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:50 am

Karisa

"All people can love art, some more gruesome than others," she jested as she gave a joking expression, but in all seriousness, it wasn't really a joke. She has seen different types of art including her past lives'. She listened to her daughter rant as her motherly smile never ran off. Her eyes are soft as she looked at her daughter's panting. It was beautiful and she was proud to have her as her own. Karisa herself could no longer enjoy painting like she used to, it was a shame. As Mimi spoke of Alisa, she remembers the words Alisa spoke to her about, with finding a hobby. How dreadful that conversation was, but she knew it was out of Alisa's best interest in her sister's life and happiness. "I'm glad you have found verity in people to do art for, my dear,~" she sung happily as she then wonders more. "You two are so different, yet still like me.  I worry about the outcomes of everything you two do. I hope to not become too overbearing nor too loose on your lives," she opened up softly.

"I hope you will also treat Charon and Rhea as if you were full-blooded siblings as well as Rhea loves your art, you know. She has nature magic," she giggled sweetly as her fingers glide against the wooden part of the seat she was on.

#10Mimi 

Captive in Beauty which becomes Misfortunate [Mimi] Empty Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:26 am

Mimi
It in some way always seem to bounce subjects in some way in different directions at times at least her mother was happy for the most part with how Miriko's life was going so far. Even if she was a vastly different person then maybe ever considered about right away of how she might expected to be, But that was a normal amount of self doubt with in herself."I have no doubt, once i get use to them. I will be fine with both of them."Then again Miriko has yet to meet either of them and she knew very well she has not yet. Almost expected any moment for it to happen that they showed up, Not that she minded at all.

Nonetheless she had to ask."That leaves me to ponder just one thing I had wanted to know for a while."Miriko would leave the question pretty simple in the end because it was most likely one she was unsure how it would answered over all. But she was curious."Just...how many family members do I have that I have not met at this point?"This is also entirely off of Miriko's member a lone she did not seem to recall any right now just in case the answer led to some thing new.

#11Karisa 

Captive in Beauty which becomes Misfortunate [Mimi] Empty Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:24 pm

Karisa

She gave a light smile as she then gazed at the sky. The question of how many was brought up, the answer was up in the sky as that was unknown to even herself. Her true creator was still out there and her parents she had no clues on who they really are. What was she really? All she knew was that she was reborn so many times so who were her real parents? Were they royalty? A god/goddess or some normal commoner? She never felt normal, but she could be.

"I wish I could give you an estimated number, my dear... Alas I cannot, but out of the ones I know personally? About three," she gave a light smile to lighten the mood as she watched her daughters' reactions. She knew her family members were the only ones she could let her defenses down, but she could feel if anyone else will arrive.

#12Mimi 

Captive in Beauty which becomes Misfortunate [Mimi] Empty Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:46 pm

Mimi
There was something about that answer Miriko seemed almost content but equally a bit more unhappy with. But she did not really seem to want to dig that into it that yet."So there is one I have yet to meet recent for the most part."One was a good question Miriko might not remember. But then again Maybe she had not needed to recall many things these days and at times the memories were just left out of her thoughts until the brain sparked it again all over, It was an annoying cycle for Miriko but it happened to her.

But she would continue as she would in some manner to continue on slowly with other things."Even then, I am sure Charon and Rhea will be safe with Alistair as well."It was a strange thing for Alistair not to be around Miriko as often as he normally was, Maybe Miriko left him not too far away to nap like he wanted too.

After all these conversations where important at times to have less interested ears around them both."Mother...What are your plans side from raising your two new ones?"Miriko seemed also curious of that, Did she want the answer yes, Depending on the answer maybe it was one she might have been unsure she wanted to know.But at least for now, Miriko and her mother were with out Alistair. But most likely it was easy to have the cattian show up again if asked.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum