Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 12 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 12 (Neutral) Empty Sat May 28, 2022 1:37 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had done a lot for the north, and it would seem like today wouldn’t be any different. He was relaxing within the guild tower as he was relaxing. He wasn’t sure what he was going to do today, but he knew something was going to come up soon. When it came to, he would have a knock on his door. This knock was what he had been waiting for.

“Come on in.” He would say this and the person would come in.

Yuurei would smile at the man, and he would smile back. He would look at him and he would see the sheet that was in his hand. He would look at it and he figured that this man would reach out to him soon. He was fine with that, but what was he going to do. He would rub the back of his head and he would just sigh as he looked over at Renji.

#2Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 12 (Neutral) Empty Sat May 28, 2022 1:38 pm

Yuurei

The light mage shook his head as he looked over to the messenger once again. He would dismiss the man and he would walk out of the room. The Nephilim would just lean back on his chair and he would shake his head. This was not the one job he wanted to do, but he figured he would do it.

“Hey Renji it is time for us to go. Are you ready?” He asked his Exceed waiting for an answer.

Renji would open his eyes slowly as he rubbed them and got up from his sleep. He wasn’t expecting anybody to bother him, but here he was up. He would just look over to Yuurei and he would shake his head because he didn’t want to go.

“Man do we have to go out today? I just wanted to sleep all day, but I guess that’s not going to be the case?” He asked Yuurei waiting for an answer.

159|317

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would chuckle a bit because he knew he would want to do that more than anything. That wasn’t going to be the case though.

“I’m sorry I know that you want to do that, but we have to go. Mr. Cliff is waiting for us and we need to get more money.” He said to Renji.

Renji knew this and he would make his way toward Yuurei. He would climb on his shoulder, and he would wait for Yuurei to do what he always did. The light mage would get up from his seat and he would open the window in front of him. He would step out of it and when he jumped out, his wings would sprout from his back, and he would close the window behind him.

Once he was done with that he would start flying away from his guild and toward his next destination with Renji.

152|469

#4Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would soar through the sky as he was moving quickly. Renji would close his eyes when he was doing this. He didn’t like this part of the trip, but he wasn’t going to complain. This was something that they did to get to point A to point B quickly. While they were moving, the light mage was excited. He enjoyed this more than anything. He kept moving since it wasn’t hard to do. The berserker kept moving and he was glad that there wasn’t anybody in the sky with him. This allowed him to travel quickly and without obstacles.

While moving through the area, he could see the mining cave not too far from him. It wasn’t a long trip as it was right there from his guild. His movements were swift and soon he found himself descending from the sky. Once he got close to the ground, he would disperse his wings as he would start walking around.

160|629

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 12 (Neutral) Empty Sat May 28, 2022 1:39 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was looking around as he was looking for Mr. Cliff and his two bodyguards. It wouldn’t take long, but he would find them waiting for them at the cave entrance. He would have a smile on his face as he walked over to them. The light mage kept moving through the field as he could see other miners looking at him. He would just wave at them, and they would do the same thing. They knew who he was, so they couldn’t complain much about him. He would make his way toward Mr. Cliff, and he would look over at the two bodyguards that were there.

When he saw this, he would wait for Mr. Cliff to explain things to him. Renji would climb off Yuurei and he would be on the ground as well. He would look at everyone wondering what the explanation for was bringing them here. Mr. Cliff would walk over to them with a smile on his face as he was happy to see them.

170||799

#6Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 12 (Neutral) Empty Sat May 28, 2022 1:39 pm

Yuurei

“It’s good to see you two I’m glad that you could make it here. I must resupply on supplies today and that is why I asked you two t come here. I have been doing well, and my clients have not bothered me in a while.” He said to them both.

Yuurei would hear him, but he waited for the bodyguards to hand over his equipment.

“I will let you go and do your job. Guys hand him his stuff.” He said to his bodyguards.

They would move over to Yuurei and they would look at each other as they handed Yuurei his stuff. The light mage would take his helmet and he would check to see if it was working properly and if it was still sturdy. Once he checked that it was fine and working, he would look over to the pickaxe that was in his hand. He would flip it around a few times, and he would see that it was working properly.

165|964

#7Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 12 (Neutral) Empty Sat May 28, 2022 1:40 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was ready now, and he would look over to Renji with a smile on his face.

“We can go now Renji. Let’s get Mr. Cliff what he needs so we can go home.” He said to his friend.

Renji would hear him, and he would nod as he started walking toward the mine. Yuurei would catch up to Renji and they would walk to the entrance of the cave. Mr. Cliff and his bodyguards would just look at them as they entered the place. Yuurei was moving through the place as it had been lit by the lights as they were heading to their destination.

It wouldn’t take long, but they would get to the fork in the road, and he would make it to the right side once again. He was glad that it had been open once again and now they could get more stuff. They kept moving and soon enough they would reach the end.

159|1123

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 12 (Neutral) Empty Sat May 28, 2022 1:40 pm

Yuurei

When they got there, they would see that there wasn’t anybody near the place. It meant that the resource there had been dried out by everyone. The duo would keep moving as they would look around the place. It wouldn’t take long for them to see people as they were working hard. That was good, and they decided to keep pushing forward. They didn’t want to bother people by taking their resources in front of them.

It wouldn’t take long but they would get to a spot where they weren’t anybody there. This was a good place to work, and they would start working. Yuurei started slamming his tool into the wall as he was loosening the minerals. It was easy to work, and Renji waited for everything to fall off the wall. When it fell Yuurei would move away from the spot, and Renji would collect the materials. After he did that, he would follow behind Yuurei to do his job.

162|1285

#9Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 12 (Neutral) Empty Sat May 28, 2022 1:52 pm

Yuurei

The light mage would continue to walk around as he was clearing out the minerals for Renji to pick up. It was a sequence they were doing, and he would move quickly as Renji would pick up everything that was there. The Duo kept doing this for a couple of hours. They work well together, and nobody is there to look at them. Renji kept putting all the minerals inside of his bag as they always come in handy. It was nice to have. The Nephilim kept working on the walls as he was making sure that Mr. Cliff wouldn’t bother him for quite some time. It was a good job to do, and he worked extra hard. It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would come to a stop.

His work was done, and he would look over to Renji as the Exceed was almost done with picking everything. His fur bothered him, and he wanted to clean himself when they got home.

163|1448

#10Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 12 (Neutral) Empty Sat May 28, 2022 1:55 pm

Yuurei

“Are you ready to go Renji? I’m done working today?” He asked his friend as he waited for an answer.

Renji would look at him with a smile on his face and would give him a thumbs up.

“Yeah I’m done with being here. Let’s be on our way.” He said to Yuurei.

Once he heard that, the two of them would start walking toward where they had come from. They moved through the cave and would look at everyone that was working hard right now. They were making a lot of money for themselves or that was what he believed. He moved through the mine as he was backtracking, and he would soon find the exit of the cave. The light mage would see the light and so would Renji. They would make their way out of the spot, and he would stretch his arms into the air as he was done with this for the day.

158|1606

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 12 (Neutral) Empty Sat May 28, 2022 1:59 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look around and he would see that Mr. Cliff was there waiting for him. He would approach him with a smile on his face. Once he got close enough, he would come to a stop as he looked at the bodyguards. He would hand them over the equipment he wore before looking over to Mr. Cliff.

“I got you enough supply to last awhile. I hope you don’t have to bother me for quite some time Mr. Cliff.” He said to his client.

The man would smile when he heard that, and he would wait for Renji to show everything that he had gathered. The Exceed would open his bag and he would release all the minerals into the wheelbarrow that was near them. It would take some time, but once it was done Mr. Cliff would walk over to Yuurei. He would hand over the bag of jewels that he was going to give him, and he would look at his bodyguards. They started pushing the barrow away from the duo and they were done with their work for the day.

Yuurei would look over to Renji and the Exceed would climb on Yuurei’s shoulder. Once they were ready Yuurei would sprout his wings and they would be on their way back home.

216|1822 (10% from companion reduction)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum