Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eyes Wide Open (Solo Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dan 

Eyes Wide Open (Solo Quest) Empty Sat May 28, 2022 2:45 am

Dan
Dan smiled as he walked down the streets of magnolia with a flier in hand. Dan looked down at the flier once more 'Help Wanted! See Khalash At The Mag Drug Magic Shop For More Details!' Dan noded as he walked into the magic shop and looked for Khalash before speaking "Khalash are you in I am here for the job you posted about?" Dan said as he looked around for the man. As he said this something large and heavy fell in the back as Khalash stepped back out front and dusted his clothing off. "Ah yes the job that's right I am going to be out for the day so I need somebody to watch my shop for me while I am gone" Khalash spoke as if nothing just happened in the back.

Dan sweat dropped at the nonchalant way he spoke but noded his head "I can do that is there anything I should know?" Dan asked as the man prepared to leave. "Yes there are a few people who will stop by to pickup orders today just match the name to the item the price is on each one also make sure you do not go in the back room it is off limits, if I find out you did you won't get any payment out of me." Khalash said seriously. Dan noded his head in agreement as the man stepped out the door into the city.

Dan sat behind the counter for close to an hour before the door opened and a older man walked in. "Hello I am here to pick up an order." Dan noded and asked "May I have your name sir?" The man noded and gave his name as Dan looked around before finding it and taking the jewels from him. Dan waved as the man left. About an hour later a pair of teenagers walked into the shop and began to look around. "Something I can help you with guys?" Dan asked as they ignored him and began to rummage around. Dan shrugged and ignored them until they started to go towards the back. "Hey that's off limits get back out here." Dan shouted at them. "Shut up we want to look back here." The first teen said as the walked closer to the back.

Dan shook his head and said "If you don't come back away from that door you will regret it." Dan warned as he pulled out his hidden pistol from inside his jacket only to be ignored. Just as the first teen was about to open the back door Dan aimed his pistol and focused small amount of magic in it, not enough to do any real damage but enough to sting a bit and pulled the trigger. "Ow you shot me in the butt!" The teen shouted at him while holding the offending cheek. "And I'll do it again if you don't get out." Dan returned as he pulled the hammer back again in warning. The two teens high tailed it out after that as Dan chuckled and put his pistol back in his jacket. As midnight rolled around Khalash finally returned and payed Dan his reward. Dan smiled as he walked home laughing about his day.

542/500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum