Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 Empty Sun May 22, 2022 7:27 am

Jikan

With the recent events going on in her life. Jikan had found herself not having much time to consider doing any missions. Rebuilding the destroyed Sleeping Calamity guild building along side the towns people who wanted to and chose to aid them. Thinking and attempting to deal with the factor of Paradise Dawn and their unknown reason for being hostile to their group, and the rumored trouble of things in the other regions of the North. Mysterious creatures, humanoid, that were more described as monsters. Causing havoc, waste, and destruction.

It was all a lot for Jikan to mentally prepare things for as well as continue to handle the day to day duties and tasks of what went on in Orchidia and what would go on outside of Orchidia. Keeping a positive relationship with the town and citizens she had grown to care for was a lot,  but there was also the careful under work system she was trying to make and maintain.

Wc: 163
mission 2250 (2500)

Last edited by Jikan on Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 Empty Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:02 pm

Jikan

But that was something she had no need to think of. At least right now. She had decided to make her presence known once again out and about in the North. Hoping to catch signs of what had been going on either with her eyes or ears. And hopefully as a byproduct of taking a mission to do so, gain some more money that was consider for all intents and purposes clean, to further be a role player in her developing ideas.

Regardless of her thoughts on her network, that was something for later. For now she had a job to do for she had decided to return to the Sieghart Mountains to do a job. She had a lot to do she thought, it was good to be present in the guild, but a master should be active as well. Even more so since the guild was about gaining power and experience and exploring that path. She could not do that fully if she took too long of a break from missions.

Wc: 173
twc: 336

Last edited by Jikan on Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 Empty Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:25 pm

Jikan

It was true and had to be done. Mia was accompanying Jikan once again. During this past few months they had practically grown inseparable. If one saw the other, than the missing person would not be that far behind or ahead. Usually Jikan was ahead, but always within earshot of Mia. in some cases an arm reach given the worry of the cat exceed. So they had been doing a lot of things together, reading books, cooking meal when they both got hungry, walking around Orchidia, and many other things.

It was nice to have Mia around, Jikan felt a deep relaxation with her friend. And...to be honest, her ability to put things away inside of a magical bag felt very handy. Jikan felt grateful to have such a useful thing around, and Mia was a pleasant company, so that was just a bonus to her. Even if Mia worried a lot.

wc: 153
twc: 489

Last edited by Jikan on Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 Empty Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:38 pm

Jikan

Walking in the dessert like area once again, Jikan moved closer and closer to her designation. Her cloak flapping and flowing in the wind as she moved. Mia held up close so that she did not have to move on the grounded sand. She inched closer and closer, eventually making it to the mine location once again. It was not bad overall. Maybe a little hot and humid perhaps, but overall it did not feel dry somehow. The atmosphere seemed to be able to have just enough moistness in it to not be troublesome or a bother. A fact she was grateful for. She was going in the mines again to chip away and gather material, she needed a few things to get the job done but one of them were definitely not dehydration.

In no time though, finally Jikan and Mia arrived at the mines. The exceed jumping out of Jikan' grasp as she settled herself and began to look around.

wc: 162
twc: 651

#5Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 Empty Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:53 pm

Jikan

Mia stood in front of Jikan. The red haired warrior content to be in the back as she looked as well. They wondered who would be here today on this tougher day. The wind blew harder with sand and air currents, the air filled with humidity that dried the space around, from a long enough distance even seemingly causing waves to ripple in the atmosphere. The sun shined with an intensity and heat that it was like Illumin was gazing down. Judging.

Any who were here today were here either because they really really wanted to, or did not have to, because they needed to. Jikan was a part of neither group. She was here by choice so she did not need to be here, but she was not excited about the course and thus, did not fit with the other as well. She was here by herself, separated by the rest in the category she was in. This was nothing new to her.

This time Jikan had a client that wanted her to collect stuff instead of just an organization.

Wc: 182
Twc: 833

#6Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 Empty Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:16 pm

Jikan

Jikan did not remember exactly who the person was. The nae written on the missive was sloppy and so Jikan was not quite sure all of the letters to the name. It looked like Dex or bex. Heck, Jikan even thought it was Oex. All strange things, all strange names. But either way, Jikan took the job and came here. She did not have to wonder what the client wanted her to do. It was pretty obvious by the job description and location. He sure chose a bad day to request someone to come here though.

"So we are going to go in the mines again and come out with whatever we find that has some sort of value?", Mia asked Jikan as they moved a little bit closer to avoid the wind and sand.

"Yep. Same as last time Mia. However, this client has a more willingness to try spots and items. So we can pick up stuff that may not be as valuable as others. The last person was a lot more specific, its partially why it took us such a long time last time".

Wc: 190
Wc: 1,023

#7Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 Empty Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:35 pm

Jikan

"Well that's good to hear Jikan! I really do not want to be out here too long....it is going to take a long time to get the sand out of my fur if I get stuck in a big gust of wind or something".

"I hope you will be fine. However, remember.  I told you that you did not have to come. I can handle ths simple job myself,".

"But I wanted to come. If I stayed home I would be booooorrrrrred".

With a bemused smirk Jikan shook her head side to side. "Very well very well. I guess you will take being messy and annoying then bored huh? Well, I appreciate you coming either way my friend. Let's make sure to help you avoid the said though".

They walked as they talked, moving through the streets and sections that separated the canal parts of Sieghart mountain.

Wc: 156
Twc: 1179

#8Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 Empty Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:00 pm

Jikan

With small talk between them, the rest of the way to get to the section that was the actual mine did not take long at all. The sandy wind decreasing with intensity and more structure were being revealed. Increasing the amount of shade provided to Jikan and Mia. When Mia and Jikan arrived to the mining location. The normal view was present when they got there. Men and woman dressed in mining gear. Dust and sand on their bodies and gear, soil and rocky material excavated outside of the mine resting in a numerous number of piles.

The people seemed to not notice Jikan and Mia. At least not yet. The number present was a lot smaller than last time, however, the number of people present held just as much energy and intensity as always. The sight of them moving made it seem that twice as many people were present today!

Wc: 154
Twc: 1,333

#9Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 Empty Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:54 pm

Jikan

It was dense, at least the sensation of them moving about to and tho was at least. It was like a swarm was going on or, like Mia and Jikan had just walked into the middle of something with energy, energy that was calm right now but could go to something big, perhaps even dangerous soon and easily. The eye of a storm.

They were in the middle of that storm, but it seemed that the people present did not remember Jikan from last time. As they paid her arrival no attention. It was that or either they were too busy to care or simply did not care about her actions last time.In Jikan's eyes her actions were not bad, but they did seem to have they eye of many people who worked that day for one reason or another. The reason? She had no idea.

But maybe she would find out....eventually.

Wc: 156
Twc: 1,489

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#10Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 Empty Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:03 pm

Jikan

When that would be and the circumstances of the situation would happen, well she had no freaking idea.
Either way, Jikan was somewhat glad that the people paid her no mind. It would be easier for her to do her job without any small pieces in the way to hinder or annoy her. She doubt anyone present among the common folk would be able to stop her if they tried for some reason. It was a possibility no matter how small it was. But, it was heavily unlikely that such a thing could be the case and cause her more than a minor inconvenience. Either way things were calm now, and thus Jikan, and especially Mia with how she took stressful or scary situation, were happy with the status as it made being her easier.

These were the thoughts she had as her and Mia walked passed the mass of people that were off at different spots in the mining site.

Wc: 161
Twc: 1,650

#11Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 Empty Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:02 am

Jikan

As she walked Jikan noticed a few things, the many piles of dirt, the sorted pieces of what looked like gems, minerals and useful soil, the tired workers outside resting getting fresh air and among other things as well. As she and Mia entered the mine, Jikan took note of the mine's internal conditions. People were scatter and present, lights on to give sight and a sense of safety. As the two of them continued to make their way through the mines, Jikan had taken the time to look around to see more of what was around her.

Grabbing a helmet once again, she placed it on her head as she turned on the light located on the top of her head. She was not blessed with a way to see naturally in the darkness and she did not wished to waste mana to use her magic to see. And so, this item would have to do.

Wc: 158
Twc: 1808

#12Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 Empty Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:20 am

Jikan

Reaching down having to kneel, it took a minute or two searching through the unorganized piles of gear but in time, Jikan found a small sized helmet that fit Mia. Turning around Jikan placed it on the exceed's head before giving a slight poke to her forehead after snapping it into place. A little playfulness and to make sure it was tight and secured in place.

"Good, it is on nice and tight. Ready to keep going now Mia?", Jikan asked as she stood back up. Picking up the too axes for her and Mia to use in the mine today.

"Mmhhmm. I am ready to rock and roll. Let me at them walls!", Mia said with a bit of excitement. Hopping back and forth on her feet doing little jabs with her paws in a random order. She kept at it as she hipped over to a spot that held the bags for them to use. Reaching up, she pulled. A one and a two, before a getting them with a third pull. Two bags fell and landed on her, covering up her body completely. Mia flipped about and squirmed a bit before her head popped out of pile that formed from the two sizable bags.

Wc: 211
Twc: 2019

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#13Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]  part 2 Empty Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:31 am

Jikan

Jikan looked over at Mia as her head popped out of the bag. The sight of her friend squirming about as she tried to wiggle free was a little bit amusing. A soft chuckle came from her, as well as a slight smirk. But she hid it with her hand as she strolled over to Mia. Reaching down with her right hand to pluck the exceed out of the pile and placed her down on the floor. "Well, thank you for getting the bags Mia. You didn't have to get wrapped up in the act though".

"Oh har har har. When did you start making jokes Jikan?"

"About a second ago~", she said with a smirk.

"Grrrr...come on", Mia said in playful light irate tone. Grabbing her bag and folding it before running of in a direction.

"Oh come on. It was harmless Mia. Don't be like that I am only kitten", Jikan continued saying a pun. A bad cringy one at least she would admit.

"oh....you're terrible for that one!!".

Mia and Jikan would continue to walk bantering and talking while doing so. It took longer than they thought it would to get to a good spot. The people were long at work and present throughout the mine. The spots that had no one at them were decrepit in the terms resources. Walls held a lack fullness to him, chipped and broke, no longer embedded with stones or gems. Materials and minerals could be found still, but not in a large enough amount to make it worth the effort.

Wc: 274
Twc: 2293
S rank reward met
2500> 2250 due to 10% wc off due to Mia

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum