Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The torch that we'll carry on together [FTU-Phase 1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

The torch that we'll carry on together [FTU-Phase 1]    Empty Sun May 15, 2022 10:01 am

Ryuko

Tap... Tap... Tap...

The sound of light footsteps, an odd occurrence considering the individual was wearing plated greaves and boots that were equally protected resounded among the distant sounds of the party-goers in the guild hall. While festivities were still ongoing and a raiding party was preparing to delve into the basement to seek a method to deal with the final threat of the night, the blond-haired demigoddess had briefly separated herself from the party-goers. Standing outside the guild hall, near the entrance so she could keep an eye on Judith and ensure her safety the young mage was quietly gazing up at the moonlight sky.

"Heroism was never something for me~" She whispered, her tone playful as she thought back on her decision. She had neither desired or intended to challenge Judith's succession of the role of Guild Master. After all she was both unfamiliar with the people of the guild and she also knew herself well enough to know that a leadership role was not meant for her.

Nor was she exactly eager to take the role of a poster girl of the guild either, the Ace system was nice, but in the end she had a better role in mind for herself. To serve as Judith's shield, a confidant and advisor, and a bodyguard in time of need. She did not question Judith's potential and resolve, but there were simply too many forces at play currently that would want to see her gone now that Kazimir made her his successor.

Speaking of Kazimir, she was truly glad to see he was still around. She understood he might desire to focus on other things, but the fact he was still willing to put in all his effort to help save the guild made it clear Fairy Tail could still rely on him, and Kazimir would always have a second family to return home to.

Speaking of family, the thought made her close her eyes for a moment, a tender smile emerging on her lips as she thought about Hargeon and the family that was waiting for her. Priscilla and the children would be moving over as soon as she made certain Magnolia was a safe enough haven for them. Perhaps it was for that reason the Demigoddess was so resolved to help the guild of fairies?

"If only I still had my old skills, then I could have send my darling a message~" A playful hum followed as she stretched her arms. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt for her to check her armory to make sure everything was still in peak condition? Raising a hand forwards a portal of swirling light emerged behind her, and instantly the large Sacrificial Shield emerged in her hands. "Yep, seems it's still as sturdy as ever, also just as heavy..." The young woman muttered in amusement, lightly resting the bottom of the shield on the ground for support while she pondered on what to do next.

WC: 501

#2Kazimir Seiryu 

The torch that we'll carry on together [FTU-Phase 1]    Empty Mon May 16, 2022 10:01 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kazimir stepped away from the hustle of the guildhall. Following the announcement, the wind mage wanted a breath of fresh air. A kind of lightness filled him once more. One that had been gone for some time now. In many ways, he felt freed again from obligations. he enjoyed them while they lasted, but it was time for a new kind of journey to begin.

A light clank echoed around the entrance of the guildhall as a metal shield touched the earth. Kaz cocked a brow, seeing a new face step closer to the hall. They pried through what looked like a strange gateway to gear.

Kaz carried a small plate of pancakes with him. A cup of syrup sloshed softly in his other hand as he stepped around the shield. "You'll want to be careful around her. Things can get a little explosive in there," he smiled and offered the woman a pancake. A quick glance over his shoulder to the volatile mages that partied within. Already one fight had broken out.

#3Ryuko 

The torch that we'll carry on together [FTU-Phase 1]    Empty Tue May 17, 2022 8:44 am

Ryuko

The approach of Kazimir did not go unnoticed by the Demigoddess who had been inspecting her gear. He addressed her with a fair warning, the words leading to her to smile briefly at the man. It made sense, the people of Fairy Tail, despite their noble and good intentions were often known to be a bit more volatile and reckless in their efforts to help people. As such she replied with a cheerful tone. "I'll keep the warning in mind~ Fortunately my past adventures have made me quite capable at navigating minefields~ I assure you, there are more volatile organizations when it comes to their individuals than the mages of Fairy Tail."

As she gently let go of her shield, a similar golden portal from before appeared, surrounding the shield in a golden glow as it was pulled back into the portal itself. Turning toward Kazimir she whispered some words of gratitude for the pancake he had offered her, leading to her to roll it up and take a small bite from it. "It is a pleasant evening tonight. I hope the festivities can continue to last, the people of Fiore need such encouragement, to be able to relax and enjoy the happier things of life, we can't allow them to constantly live in fear for whatever nonsense those dark mages have in store for Earthland."

Heaving a soft sigh as she finished her pancake she turned into the direction of the city, a gentle wave of her hand following. "Thank you for the pancake Kazimir~ We will be meeting again soon~ I am sure of it~"

And with those words she departed, disappearing into the streets of Magnolia to prepare for what was destined to unfold soon. Whether she knew about the riots was something nobody would know, but she was certain her story would soon align with the tales of Fairy Tail.

WC: 310

#4Kazimir Seiryu 

The torch that we'll carry on together [FTU-Phase 1]    Empty Wed May 18, 2022 11:05 am

Kazimir Seiryu
"True enough," he let out a small laugh about the other rowdy organizations. He enjoyed a bit of his pancake. Whoever this person was, seemed to have a keen sense of justice and warmth for the people around. "It is a nice night. Let's hope we can keep having them. I'm sure there are few things to worry about with capable people around like yourself," he remarked, noting her large array of armor and weapons.

"My pleasure," he nodded at the woman as she headed off into the town. He gave a small wave and turned to walk back inside. His hand pressed against the wall of the guild. A pain rippled into his body as if his organs were turning against him, and the flavor of the pancake turned to ash, but for a moment. His vision blurred and recenterd. he shook his head and dismissed it, as he re-entered the building.

exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum