Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riverside Spirit [Q:D]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kuwahara Yori 

Riverside Spirit [Q:D] Empty Fri May 13, 2022 12:05 am

Kuwahara Yori
Riverside Spirit [Q:D] Yori-min

Kuwahara Yori

桑原 依里
Since this morning, Yori has had a peculiar day. For example, he made himself scrambled eggs, sausages, waffles, bacon, and toast for breakfast. And no other drink goes better with breakfast than some orange juice. So, he reached into the fridge and poured himself a glass of OJ. Then things started to get weird. After putting the OJ away, he returned to an empty glass on the countertop. He had not even taken his eyes off the glass for five seconds. If it were not for the lack of people around the guild’s kitchen, he would think someone was pulling his leg. That's not all - later on, in the laundry room, something odd happened again. As Yori was throwing his dirty clothes into the hamper, he noticed that the pile was neverending. Initially, he thought this normal, considering his line of work. But as time started to pass, he realized that not even he was that filthy.

There was no logical explanation for these incidents. At least, not one that the adventurer was able to think of. Word around the guild was that Bob, a foot soldier, had experienced similar paranormal activity throughout the last couple of days. Yori did not like the thought of meddling in mage-business, but this specific instance happened to be of importance to him. Luckily for him, he knew exactly where to find Bob - at the guild bar.

It was no secret that Bob loved to tell a good story, and there was no better place to share one than the guild bar.

Riverside Spirit [Q:D] 150x425
Made by Yori

#2Kuwahara Yori 

Riverside Spirit [Q:D] Empty Fri May 13, 2022 12:13 am

Kuwahara Yori
Riverside Spirit [Q:D] Yori-min

Kuwahara Yori

桑原 依里
Yori was not surprised to find Bob with a martini in hand, surrounded by a crowd of people. He was explaining how he caught his reflection for the millionth time. ”Alright, alright. If y'all insist, I'll tell the story one last time. I was shaving my asshole and...” Bob would go on. Bob was one of many victims of paranormal activity. Supposedly, the people of Orchidia faced the same ordeal. ”Hello, sir. Could you spare but a moment of your time?” a middle-aged man dressed in blue questioned. ”Ah, a familiar face. What can I do for you?” Yori replied.

” As you may know, I have protected this city for the past decade, and I have done so without fail. However, I fear that I will not be able to hold up my end against this latest threat. Once again, I've seen the light people. They're alive, I tell you!”

Yori was at a loss for words. Honestly, this was the first he had heard anything about “light people.” But whether or not he chose to believe the man, this was the closest he had gotten to uncovering the truth of this mystery. ” Ok.... ok, I get it. I say we visit the last place you saw this light figure. Maybe then we can get some answers.” Dacol was quick to lead Yori down to Orchidia river. He had not said another word the entire trip there until they had reached. ” The light that I saw took the form of a little boy with no eyes.” Dacol said as he threw a flashlight at Yori.

To cover more ground quickly, the two had split up. However, something in Yori’s gut told him to head in the left direction. A voice, unsure of whether or not it was real, had spoken to him. ” The little boy you're in pursuit of died long ago. Yes, indeed - he was young. Now he has become one with the river.” the voice would whisper. None of it made any sense to the adventurer. ”He demands recompense. Prevent the danger that is to come and locate the person he found most dear.” Yori began to form a headache; meanwhile, Dacol rendezvoused back.

” You saw it too, didn't you?! We must inform the higher-ups. Agh, I should be writing this stuff down.” he said.

-Exit-

Riverside Spirit [Q:D] 150x425
Made by Yori

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum