Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] Empty Wed May 11, 2022 6:13 pm

Jikan

Against sound judgement and logic, Jikan had decided to take up a mission. Maybe it was a desire to acquire resources to aid in the rebuilding of Sleeping Calamity. Perhaps it was her wanting to just move and get some energy out while she thought about things. Or maybe she was hoping to run into a person in Paradise Dawn while she was over her so she could give them a piece of her mind? Anyway, Jikan had taken up this mining job at the Dawncliff mines once again.

As she stepped into the mines once again she thought that she would go to a different part of the mines this time. Taking her time to get there, since she was alone this time. She had to go at a slower pace. Without a second person to aid her this time, there was a lot more of a workload for her to take care of.

Wc: 155
needed 2500>2250 10% reduction from companion

#2Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] Empty Wed May 11, 2022 7:33 pm

Jikan

A lot more places to try to examine, a lot of more places to compete with others, the regular people of the nearby towns and small villages that came here to work for a living. From her knowledge, there was ot a lot of other things that the people desperate for a good pay could do in this part of the North. The mines were like a lifeline for them, bumping blood into their communities.

That was a dangerous thing. What if someone corrupt came and took over the mines, did some shady things and limited who could work? Limited what came out and when. Or just...what if the martial found in the mines became scarce and the resources dried up? Things were finite after all, everything that existed in this world had an end to it at some point. She held the piece of paper in her hands, reading it over once again holding the details of her task.

Wc: 161
twc: 316

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#3Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] Empty Wed May 11, 2022 8:43 pm

Jikan

It was pretty much the same as the last mission, no real difference between it or anything important. This was probably the same job note the others had gotten countless times before making coming her a routine job. Enter the mine, locate a profitable looking section of the mine and go at it. Preferably one that looks untouched, avoid other people and the deeper parts of the mine etc etc etc.

Walking into the mining area now, Jikan saw that there were many people that were out working. It was cramped, much more than the dozens of people she saw outside of the mining area. The weather was calm and cool but somehow the environment outside only held the taste of humidity, heat, and fatigue. They needed a break and it seemed they were just getting it, although it looked like many of them did not wish to stop working.

Wc: 150
Twc: 466

#4Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] Empty Thu May 12, 2022 10:31 pm

Jikan

As she left these people outside to do what they will do outside. Doing whatever they would decide t do and want to do. As Jikan made her way further and further inside of the mines she saw many faces. Many of whom had never seen her before. They were curious to who this new person, and many different feelings. Some continued to work showing an indifference, others look with an annoyance, 'another' person to compete with, while others worked and looked on with worry, as if they were concerned about finding something meaningful. Either way there was intrest and perhaps a little bit of surprise to see a new person here. Even though Jikan had come here before to do some mining, she did not recall running into many people so for many, it was the first and only time they had seen her.

However, from her look they knew who she was. The Amazon. A wizard. And that would bother them, because she did not need to be here. She had other option, many other ways to make money. They only had this and whatever they can manage. And, her reputpation. A person that was often told of doing good as well as a few rough things that could be deemed as bad depending on your perspective and persona views of things that were gray. For some, it would be natural to hold unease for seeing the red headed witch here for one reason or another.

Wc: 248
Twc: 714

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#5Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] Empty Thu May 12, 2022 11:58 pm

Jikan

She would not think about it or hold this reality to any concern in her mind. She was a person. With her positives as well as her negative. That meant she had nuance to her, and with the many different challenges and situations she faced in her own individuality, there was a gray there. One that held light and dark in it and at other times, neither. She was a living person with a mind, conscious, and critical thinking mind, and emotions. And thus, not perfect. Her actions done to what she deemed were justifiable to herself, through logic or emotion.

If that did not give her a completely clean image then so be it. Power or not, reputation or not. She knew what she was known for but more importantly, she knew for herself what she stood for. That was enough for her.

“Hey hey, what is up Jikan? You look like you are thinking about somethin", Mia said to Jikan.

Wc: 162
Twc: 876

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#6Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] Empty Fri May 13, 2022 1:05 am

Jikan

As Jikan walked forward through the mine, she looked and scanned to see for any suitable spots to work at. Either oozing with gems and materials to mine, or a spot that looked healthy and untouched. Mia, Jikan's beloved exceed, walked with her. And after hearing Mia speak Jikan would respond. "Well, a little. But it is nothing to really talk about with any value".

It was true what she said. At least partially, What was it if people eyed her? Judged her? Help opinions? it was not anything new. Everyone who existed dealt with it as social creatures. The reality of other thoughts was something not to be surprised about. It could not and would not be avoided.

"You sure Jikan?".

Jikan would nod her head in response. She wanted to leave it at that. Just something small she thought of passing by. Instead, she would use her energy to look around.

wc: 157
Rwc: 1033

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#7Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] Empty Fri May 13, 2022 2:29 am

Jikan

With a bit of more looking over the next several minutes, with the aid of Mia. Jikan was able to find a suitable spot at last. With her equipment in hand, a helmet and pick axe. As well as mini version for Mia to use as well to help. Jikan felt like they could begin. With a reach of a hand and a press of a button, a clicking sound, two, were heard before a light shinned out from the top of their heads.

Next up was their axes, there was no point in having a working light if the axes turned out to be poor quality and broke in the middle of work. Carefully feeling the wood and metal, it felt used but well taken care of. Solid, firm, stable. Reaching down Jikan checked Mia's axe. Funny enough Mia's axe was in better condition than Jikan's!

Wc: 151
Twc: 1184

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#8Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] Empty Sun May 15, 2022 2:07 pm

Jikan

Satisfied with the state of their gear, Jikan nodded her head and gave Mia a soft little pat on her back. "Okay then, I think we are all ready to get going now". With a happy nod with a smile on her face, Mia spoke, "aye aye, lets gooooo. I'm ready to find some cool things".

With that, Jikan and Mia were off. Starting to work at the spot they had arrived to. The sounds of their pick axes hitting the rocks of the walls sounded lightly through the mine's chambers. Tink tink tink. The unknown to herself half elf and exceed worked away to chip away at the wall piece by piece. Pieces of rock and material that had no value but at times, gems and other things that looked like they could potentially hold some value. Mia would at times while they worked, picking things up and putting them into her bag.

Wc: 161
Twc: 1345

#9Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] Empty Sun May 15, 2022 2:27 pm

Jikan

They would continue digging for some time. One...two...close to three hours of steady work. Short pauses for a break after one hour of work. It was needed to work deeper and deeper to explore and expand the scope of their work site in hopes of continuously finding material. In time their bag of material grew, and grew, and grew. Starting out a small deflate clothe sack of nothing but air, to a few bits of pieces within the bag to give it a few bumps as it laid on the ground, to a mass of gems that raised the back up slowly and surely, till finally, the bag was full to all it could contain. Sitting up completely by itself with a tied knot at its top to secure that nothing would fall out of it.

At this point Mia and Jikan were practically done. And safe to say, proud of their work. Jikan was even more pleased, she thought the endeavor of mining would take longer, but, she found that they had completed ahead of time of her expected schedule by a hour.

Wc: 186
Twc: 1531

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#10Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] Empty Sun May 15, 2022 5:16 pm

Jikan

Putting their pick axes down by their waist. The duo of Mia and Jikan gave each other a low five happy to be done. "Yeaaaaa, the bag is full!".

"Yea...now we just have to deal with hauling it out and to the drop out spot. Well...me. That bag is way to big for you to even think about helping lift".

"Hey! I could lift that bag", she hit Jikan's leg, puffing her cheeks as she did so.

"Maybe, maybe not. But, I think I would prefer to carry the bag. Even if you could life and carry the bag, well, the size, could still make it dark to move. With how small you are, I would not be surprised if you could not get a good grip of the bag and it went sliding here and there while moving".

"Ugh...fine fine", Mia said with a sigh before turning and begining to walk out back the path they came.

Wc: 168
Twc: 1699

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#11Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] Empty Sun May 15, 2022 6:05 pm

Jikan

Jikan followed right behind her, holding the bag of material from the bottom using her left hand. Walking with ease, holding it on her shoulder as she made her way forward. They walked for a bit, time wise, the trip was only about half way of the time Mia and Jikan took to reach their spot. Soon they heard noise, loud noise that continued to get louder and rougher even. Soon, they arrived forward to see the source of the commotion.

Two men seemed to be present, dirty with...beer in their hands? Jikan did an internal groan. Drinking. On the job. And not just any type of job that you could half ass either. They were mining. One mistake could cause an injury, a cave in to cause their death or someone others, heck, even slice off a limb. Just what the heck were these fools thinking?

Worse yet...they had a woman against the wall. She wore the same type of gear Jikan was wearing for work and the two men...

Wc: 173
Twc: 1872

#12Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] Empty Thu May 19, 2022 4:03 pm

Jikan

"P....please.", the woman shook. Her body trembling as she clutched the bag that held her collected items of the day. The bag was not much, half the size the one Jikan and Mia had. But it was full. Jikan scanned the scene over. The woman's face had cuts and bruises on it, dirt, smoke, and soot. She had been working hard. A long long time to get what she had on her. The other two men looked clean in comparison though. Axes fresh, great condition. That would be nothing to note, but, they looked like that had not even been used. The ladies gear was well maintained, the men's tools were....not used at all. Their bodies were clean of the smoke and effects of working in the mines. Their skin was smooth and sparkling like they had just gotten out of a fresh bath being scrubbed down. ...they looked like they had not lifted a finger all day, maybe even their whole lives.

Wc: 167
Twc: 2039

#13Jikan 

What's mine is mine [Solo | S rank] Empty Thu May 19, 2022 4:16 pm

Jikan

A beer bottle was in both of their hands, the tops open, half of the liquid in the bottle gone from the looks of it.

One of the men spoke, sliding his helmet off and pressing it against the lady's chest. His blonde hair shining out in the light from everyone's helmet "Look look. Heather. Don't make this harder than it has too. You know the rules. And so do I. Everyone does down here. You work, we take a cut. You get to come continue here nice and easy. And no one gets any trouble".

"Bu....but I...I can't not anymore. Not right now. You know my mother and farther are sick. I need this. I need everything I can get to provide for their medical coverage soon. I'm so close to pay to have them fixed, I can't wait anymore".

The other man, the bigger of the two groaned loud. "AAAAAAAH FUCK THIS. Jake. I am not dealing with her sad story. Take the bag. If she wants to be stubborn I'll smack her around. The boss wants his money. He doesn't care how just that its on time and from everyone. If she can't handle it she can find some other thing to do thats better working in the mines". He said the last part with vemon and sacrasm, like he knew the lady had no other options.

Safe to say Jikan had enough of this and heard enough. Walking up to the men she told them to leave. Long story short they had an exchange of words and Jikan was force to remove them from the mine. They were beaten up a bit but not too much. However, the woman and the people outside looked at Jikan with fear a bit. At her swiftness and perhaps brutality in their eyes at how she dismantled the two men. And perhaps...in fear of someone's response. Either way she had what she wanted, removed the pest that was bothering her eyes and gotten out of the mine. She dropped off her bag and got her payment.

Wc: 360
Twc: 2399
mission completed

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: