Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double Dragon[Alone because I was left :(]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nova Kentaurus 

Double Dragon[Alone because I was left :(] Empty Mon May 09, 2022 2:53 pm

Nova Kentaurus
The desert sun was harsh as it beat down on Nova from above. She wiped the sweat from her brow as she crouched down to get in the shade behind a large orange rock. This served to hide her presence as well. Nova was on a mission from the rune knights to investigate Sigmundir Pass. There was a bridge that connected two cliffs that was required to travel the mountainous terrain. Rumor had it that there were bandits attacking convoys and stealing their goods. Nova was on a stakeout to wait for them to show themselves. Once they were caught in the act, she would spring out and arrest them. No action had happened so far so she just sipped water from her canteen and waited.

About an hour passed and finally she got some action. A traveler appeared out of the horizon and started crossing the bridge that would lead into town. Once they were about halfway, the sand started to rise up from the ground. As the sand dripped down, it revealed the bandits in light brown gear that camouflaged into the desert ground. They had been laying in wait for a victim just like she had waited for them. There was four of them and they all  brandished large curved swords.  Moving quickly, they would surround the man asking for his valuables and money. Nova sprung out from her hiding spot and hoped it wasn't too late.

#2Nova Kentaurus 

Double Dragon[Alone because I was left :(] Empty Mon May 16, 2022 11:39 pm

Nova Kentaurus
The bandits would go to strike the man on the bridge but Nova was quicker. She raised her hand and would shoot out 4 bolts of lightning at their blades and disarm all them. Now that she had their attention, they focused on her. The traveler was collapsed on the bridge in fear so he was safe for now. Nova prepared to fight when a giant roar was heard that shook the whole desert. It caused all of them to stop in their tracks for a moment. Nova regained her composure and shot a lightning bolt into one of the bandits face that disarmed him. Afterwards, the three bandits continued their assault by throwing daggers at her. She managed to dodge two but one struck her in the arm. As she pulled it out, a giant shadow appeared above them. The bandits looked up to see a large dragon flying above them. It landed on top of them, crushing them all and causing a surge of electricity to fill the surrounding area. The bridge broke from the blast causing the traveler to fall to his death. It was just her and the dragon now.

Double Dragon[Alone because I was left :(] Q8jvbAy

It was majestic. She had seen giant monsters in Seven before but this was on another level. The dragon was surrounded by lightning so she felt her magic would be useless. She though for sure she was dead. The dragon lowered its head and stared at her at eye level. To her surprise, it spoke. "My name is Raiden. I sense great lightning magic power in you young mage. Perhaps you can carry on my legacy and wield my power. You will come with me." Nova was speechless. Before she could get a word in, he would scoop her up with his claws causing her to yelp. She unleashed her lightning but as she though it was useless. This was her life now. The dragon flew off with her to his lair to teach her its ways.

--EXIT--

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum