Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tempris S-Rank: Myras - Silver City 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tempris 

Tempris S-Rank: Myras - Silver City 1 Empty Wed May 04, 2022 6:52 am

Tempris

After assisting the stupid and sinful man back in Marigold with his little play. While it was successful and paid some money, the only part of this that she actually enjoyed was the whole keeping people from getting to him part of the assignment. She did not really enjoy helping him do actual work. Granted it was easy work. Like, she did not work a sweat. However, it was not purifying sinners nor was it doing god's work. Like the man did not even fall into the fire and get purified. Like sure if he was cleansed she would not have been paid... but like, he deserved a better life with Illumin. Still his donations were included and she could just go visit him later.

For some reason, the girl felt really good. It was as if something inside of her changed. She was not sure why but it was a clear difference from the day before.

Last edited by Tempris on Thu May 05, 2022 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Tempris 

Tempris S-Rank: Myras - Silver City 1 Empty Thu May 05, 2022 10:04 pm

Tempris

She felt so warm, so loved but something else was missing from her. She could not help but smile and thus she was sure she had to do a job. So taking what she learned from working with that man, she came to Myras and decided to babysit a rich sinner. They did not need to perform a job before she could get paid. She just had to make sure no sinner got to them before she could purge them.

Her first client was the great... sinner who pays me money number 1. She did not care for their name. In fact, she rather not know their name. They were inferior, a lesser being. She did not know why she felt this way but it was great. It was fantastic. She had to suppress such happiness and not laugh. Sinner number 1 seemed like a very judging lady. Any person that walked by or they passed as quietly assaulted with a series of insults.

Tempris S-Rank: Myras - Silver City 1 Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Tempris 

Tempris S-Rank: Myras - Silver City 1 Empty Thu May 05, 2022 10:05 pm

Tempris

It mattered not what they were. Homeless man, Jobless scum who failed to work hard. Simple builder, sweaty animal who needed a bath and culture. Wealthy merchant, scam artist without a sign of class who happened to stumble upon a gem every now and again. Children, a waste of space who should be studying or learning how to be proper people. Old and elderly people, past their time and ruining opportunities for up and coming people. There was nobody free from sinner number 1's scorn. Then there was Tempris.
"A short girl who looked a bit weird. Her name is a bit notable but like this could not be the very person. She was probably just an imposter."

She pretended that she did not hear this but she would not forget. No, she had a special baptism for the woman. There were gonna be nice red candles with cherry smells.

Tempris S-Rank: Myras - Silver City 1 Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#4Tempris 

Tempris

The bed was going to have linen wove from the finest threads in Deserto. She was going to rent a room in one of the motels and well... Her thoughts would have to stop as three people started to walk up two them with some crude every day items which may or may not hurt a bit if you are struck with them.

The woman proceeded to berate the trio which Tempris just snickered at. If she were to fail, these people would have their way with her. Shoot, if she were to just not do her job, these people would have their way with her. Did the woman actually change her mind or was she just all hot air? Maybe this was just the arrogance of high society. Some air of superiority like nothing would ever go wrong around her. Oh, how Tempris wished she could let her learn about the sinful world she wished to be over would treat her.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#5Tempris 

Tempris

But at last, it was sinful to not keep one's word and she was no being of sin.

"My lady does not speak-if the common tongue. So please allow me to translate. If you take another step closer, then you are opting in to undergo a glorious baptism. Oh how wonderful it would be. I even have some candles. Would it not be so gracious to be cleansed of your sins? your suffering? It wouldn't hurt. Won't you please accept this offer by coming closer. I beg you to take a step forward."

Two of the men burst out laughing and were about to take a step forward but the one in the back grabbed them and threw them behind himself. He warned them that the girl was the Herald of Rapture and she was not just some normal person. She in fact had a history, to include murdering swarms of people in Bosco.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#6Tempris 

Tempris

Tempris frowned, "Excuse me... I saved people. Nobody was killed. Do not associate me with the works of that sinful Daemon." The man yelped while running behind his friends who were now cowering and shaking like children standing before a monster. The girl had not folded her arms and began pouting. Like how dare sinful people spread such lies and deceitful stuff. She should beat them up just for saying such things. Then after she beat them up, she could let them experience retribution from holy flames. So she took a step closer, begging them to come closer, begging them to accept the agreement so she could commit violence. A smile creeped onto her face. Her skin itched for divine judgment. The men, however, immediately bolted stepping over each other to flee from the slimy disgusting alley from which they came. It was such a disappointment but well, such was life.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#7Tempris 

Tempris S-Rank: Myras - Silver City 1 Empty Thu May 05, 2022 10:06 pm

Tempris

As the girl returned to Sinner number 1, another person appeared. Well, maybe that was not the best way to say it. What really happened was, the woman picked a fight with some tall mage. She was too close to the peasant or something else stupid. Tempris would be sure to edit her logs for what happened. However, that was given the woman did not get hurt. Tempris rushed over to the mage and pushed him down out of the way. "Hey, mister. You are being most sinful. Why are you so close to mi lady." She was not smiling this time around as she basically almost failed the mission. This man had successfully won over her ire and she was going to give him her full attention.

The man tried to get up but the girl was quick to kick him back down. "Oi, I never gave you permission to stand up."

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#8Tempris 

Tempris

Her voice became much more stern and lost its cuteness. Her foot rested on the man's chest as she stood over the mage. Confused, the man just stared at the girl. His face was growing pink. He was clearly super angry and well, Tempris was enjoying this but the man would soon enough try to fight back. He jerked to push her off but she just pressed down crushing him into the ground. "Opps. Mister, you should not splash. Nothing happened."

The man let out a shout and pushed himself up despite Tempris' pressure. Though in reality Tempris just let him stand up. His ego was getting hurt too much and well, she heard you can die from a fragile ego. She would hate to proof these people correct that allowing the man to die from his own embarrassment. That would be sinful. She was not sinful. When he made it to his feet he started shouting out a storm.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#9Tempris 

Tempris

Like Spit was flying everywhere. The wind circled the man lifting him into the air. Tempris and Sinner number 1 were both just chuckling. Though Tempris did not know why Sinner number 1 was laughing. Her life was in danger. So Tempris decided to stop playing around by playing around more and jumped into the air and grab the man's foot. She then pulled him down and slammed him into the ground.

"Want to try doing something else mister? I am pretty petty but I can wait a bit longer" Tempris grew a slight smile. She could envision the number of ways she was going to get this man to repent. Oh maybe she could even get him to beg for forgiveness and promise to convert to Illumin. It was not what she really cared about but it was fun to watch them try and do it. No matter who you worship, if you brought sin into the world then you are equally bad, no if and or butts.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#10Tempris 

Tempris

The man picked himself back and charged at the girl. Tempris just side step him and then kicked out her feet. This made the man trip and fall down, sliding onto his face. He got up again and shot magic at Tempris but she just dodged it while running around the square. Sure there was some destruction and some people got hurt but it was not hurt doing it and she was holding back. She could not let anyone die now. She could not be a murderer. Oh how she wish she could just purge this entire block. Eventually the man would pause and start panting. This would Give the girl and opening to run at the man and well... grab his hand. She would twist his risk and then pull him down forcing the man to kneel down to her level.

"See here mister. I do not like how you are trying to make me not get my money. Its mean, sinful, some might say heretical. And well... I want to get paid. So how about you leave... before you really get my attention"

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#11Tempris 

Tempris S-Rank: Myras - Silver City 1 Empty Thu May 05, 2022 10:07 pm

Tempris

The man started whimpering like a dog so Tempris let him go. Clearly he had learn his lesson and he was not going to do something like attack her from behind. So when she felt this blunt pain hit her neck and she flew into the ground. She was shocked, betrayed, and infuriated. She picked herself up and turn back to the man. It seemed he really wanted her attention. As now he was completely terrified. It was as if that was something he did all the time and nobody ever got up from it. Thus Tempris was the first to do so and now he was regretting his life decisions. Well, he was about to regret it a lot more. The girl charged him and started punching him. When he tried to fall another direction, she grabbed him, pulled him closer, gave him some healing and then proceeded to beat the ever daylights out of him again and again.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#12Tempris 

Tempris S-Rank: Myras - Silver City 1 Empty Thu May 05, 2022 10:07 pm

Tempris

There was fury and then there was Tempris' fury. With all that was said and done no other person dare tried to bother her or her client for the rest of that day. Oh and the man did survive. though he had to go to the hospital.

After all of this, the assignment was over. Sinner number 1 was very entertained with everything that happened which was pretty weird. Like, her life was in danger... ACTUAL DANGER and she was all giggly and stuff. Tempris suddenly felt herself become exhausted trying to understand the mindset of the woman. She could not revel in the chaos but you know what that was okay. Sinner number 1 paid really well and that meant something. Though if her objective was just to watch some people get beat up after you started talking crap... maybe she should have said that. Or better, she should just pay people to fight. Baska had like a whole tournament for these things. Tempris let out a sigh. What was the difference between watching an untrained person flounder against a train fighter vs watching two train people fight? Tempris would have thought the latter would be more entertaining but whatever. She got paid so she was going to dip.

Tempris pulled out her key and put it into the first key hole she found. Then she turned it and created a portal to the west. Fate dictated she be there so she did not complain. Though there was one truth. She was not entering another baska tournament ever again.

2000/2000 (20% WC Relic)

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum