Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ikoinbi Cishy Cishy 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ikanbi 

Ikoinbi Cishy Cishy 1 Empty Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:02 pm

Ikanbi
So far, the work with the small Desiertian before her had been a breeze. Perhaps then, it was time to take up some of the harder tasks set forth by the request boards. She remembered a few notable ones mentioned from Kuva, and thought for a moment as to what their next move should be, then, ultimately, decided to head to the docks. "Let's go Koi, there's some hunting to be done." She said plainly, with no display of emotion to speak of upon her dark face. Continuing in Desiertian, "Kuva told me there's a reward for a lot of wild creatures in this area, as there are not many hunters in these parts apparently. I bet we can split the reward if we work together and make it a snag." She said, a bit more excitedly.

As she talked, the two of them made there way towards the docks and Ikanbi continued to think on the events of the past few days, turning them over in her mind's eye and thinking on Koi's strong suits. When it came to combat, she hadn't an idea what Koi was capable of. "I am capable of handling myself, Koi, but, I worry about you. Can you handle yourself or will you be cowering behind me?" She said seriously, not meaning to sound as condescending as she realized in hindsight it had come out. Oh well, she supposed. She was right to worry. She had lost too many good ones already, and Koi was innocent. "I don't want to involve you in this type of work if you don't feel you're up for it, but, it is good for the soul." Ikanbi said with a nod, then a bit of a gentle smile finally spread across her face.

The two of them set out by boat, and traveled for some good amount of time, conversing as they watched the ocean and the clouds in the sky. They chatted about nothing of interest for a while before Ikanbi stayed silent and merely enjoyed the sound of the ocean beating against itself and the boat.

"What were you parents like, Koi?" Asked Ikanbi both curiously and genuinely. She was beginning to like Koi, and figured it may be beneficial to be a little more courteous towards her, and perhaps less terse. Truly, Ikanbi could be quite blunt sometimes. It was what it was, sometimes it yielded excellent results, after all.

Eventually, it didn't take particularly long, they found themselves at the shore of a nearby cove, not terribly far at all from Astera by any means. They tied down the boat, then set off, quietly beginning their ascent. Their target was quite clear, a large black chicken with glowing red eyes that turned one to stone from a glance. It was said to have scales as well, and be somewhat reptilian. It mattered not to Ikanbi, truly, she would deal with the creature, and protect Koi if she had to. It didn't particularly matter, truth be told, she would get done what needed to be done.

Last edited by Ikanbi on Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ikoinbi Cishy Cishy 1 BgYy4ZU
#2Koi 

Ikoinbi Cishy Cishy 1 Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:00 pm

Koi
Working with Lii was so awesome. Koi was getting so much money and meeting so many people. Life was a complete bliss. The only thing that would make things better would be if both of the two princes were to give her a head pat, or even better. Maybe if they both gave her a kiss at the same time and then demanded them to take her out on a date and then she got to serve them while being dotted on and loved. Then while on the date, she was given a small break were she can open a letter from her family and they praised her as well. That would be the best. But she would not get to stay in her fantasy for too long. Lii was calling her.
"Hunting? Oh yes. I can't wait to find the cute animals. Do we get to make them pets? Oh I always wanted a pet!"

They started traveling towards the docks and this was when Koi learned that they had to stop something from hurting the fish. "Wait... I hate fish. Do we have to save them?" Koi dropped her smile and began sulking throughout the rest of the trip. Once they got to the docks Koi's eyes glowed with excitement. "Its so bright outside. We should totally go swimming." The girl completely forgotten about the mission only to be reminded when the woman questioned if Koi could take care of her self. The girl stood up straight as if it made her appear taller and then gave a superficial elegant laugh. "I am the great Koi, I am better than any fish. I also have The Power of Friendship which is the greatest magic of all times." Lii was smiling at the end which made sense. This was the power of friendship after all.

A boat would arrive for both of them. It was here that they were able to learn much more about each other and have that precious girl talk that build true bond, bonds stronger than any stupid boys could ever attempt to forge. It was so beautiful, and Lii was so beautiful. Koi could feel herself blushing as her mind ran over towards thoughts of kissing and sharing the afternoon together. It would be so precious. But the Lii asked about Koi's parents and one cannot have thoughts of kissing when parents were around.
"Oh um well, they were super busy and happy. They taught me the importance of promises and understanding people." There was not much else to say about her parents though. They were mostly working and Koi was very open about this. She did keep the fact that they were all servant a secret but it would be very clear that her relationship with her parents was then and superficial.

The two would reach the cove safely without running into any floating zealot teenagers who wished to burned the world down. Koi was quick to jump off with the energy of a toddler and started venturing off to explore while Lii did the hard work. Maybe it was not the best servant behavior but the woman was not either of the princes so that was okay. However as she got distracted by a stray hermit crab she failed to notice the large scary black chicken that suddenly bit her head. Blood dripped from her but she did not flinch or cry or even noticed. She stood up and looked and saw the creature.
"Awww You look so cute. Hug" The girl then glomped onto the evil chicken creature accidently preventing it from moving or really escaping from the area.

#3Ikanbi 

Ikoinbi Cishy Cishy 1 Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:34 pm

Ikanbi
In no time at all Ikanbi and Koi had found their way forwards through the marsh and found the reptilian chickens. Truly, Koi was a young one, as Ikanbi watched her waltzed right up to the large black chicken and give it the most genuine and pure huge Ikanbi had seen in a long time. Ikanbi sighed, a long, deep exhale, but smiled anyway. Truly, Koi was a treat. Ikanbi circled around, spotting the next few series of chickens and quietly krept up to Koi as she muffled and held the chicken. "If you don't feel like doing it then I can." Said Ikanbi after a moment, staring down at Koi and the chicken and clutching a silver knife in her right hand.

She let Koi think on the matter as she turned and moved towards the next target. Fortunately, the ambient noise around gave them decent cover, she could still hear the ocean. Ikanbi quietly stalked in a crouch walk through the brush, nearing another sleeping menace. She pounced upon it, sinking the dagger into its back as her hand clasped around its neck and she strangled it whilst simultaneously smacking it into the ground in one motion. She pulled her knife out, and flicked the blood from its blade, then smashed the eggs the chicken had been laying on with her foot. She continued, moving to the next nest and slicing this one's throat with the length of the silver knife she had loanded from her associate.

A greater person wouldn't find it so enjoyable, killing sleeping, defenseless monsters, perhaps, but Ikanbi knew that these were know harmless chickens. "Take care, Koi, these chickens are more than they appear. Deal with them quickly and do not let them wake up." She spoke ever so quietly to Koi when she talked, and continued to walk as she did so as well, moving on to a nest that had two chickens sleeping somewhat closer together. They were larger than some of the others, Ikanbi noted, and wondered how big these creatures true forms really got.

From the distance, Ikanbi stopped in her tracks and stuck out her left hand to halt Koi. "You're going to have to keep the other one from bolting when I take out the one on the right or it'll wake the rest of them up." Ikanbi said quietly before the two of them continued onwards. Slowly, she circled around as Koi flanked to the other side, and the two of them pounced on their targets in what Ikanbi judged to be decent timin considering they hadn't practiced it very much together. Her silver knife plunged into the beast's back, and she buried its face in the ground below with her other hand as she too slammed her knee into the rather large chicken. She cleaned her blade, then the two of them moved on to the next nest, again stomping out oh so many eggs before coming onto one last chicken, which, Ikanbi and Koi merely walked up to and slayed with their bare hands using the power of friendship. Afterwards, the two of them gingerly collected a copious amount of eggs so that they may have a most marvelous meal for days to come.

Last edited by Ikanbi on Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ikoinbi Cishy Cishy 1 BgYy4ZU
#4Koi 

Ikoinbi Cishy Cishy 1 Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:12 pm

Koi
After Koi hugged the creature Lii suddenly just stabbed the creature in the head or back or something. Koi could not see, but she now had blood on her. Showing love to the creature lead to it dying. It lead to the loss of life. But worst, it lead to the loss of a friend. She could not even keep the remains because they were not in good care for eating. So Koi did the only thing she could do. Smile and laugh softly. "Haha sorry sorry. I keep forgetting that they things eat fish and are making peoples lives bad. I will work harder"

The girl then proceeded to glomp more chickens but this time, she snapped their necks. And then dragged them to a pile. These would make a great meal for the princes if she ever ran into them and because she was poor and did not have a place either. Maybe that's what she should save her money for. With a sigh, the girl continued to glomp chickens and snap necks.

Lii was so cool though. Like she was all special agent and like ninja like and stuff. Koi wished she had the prowess to do all that maneuvering and stuff. Though, would that make her a good servant? She pondered while snapping the head of another chicken and moving it to the pile. Of course Koi would follow Lii's instructions and grab any that might attempt to run. With that, it was all over. No more chickens and Koi had a nice collection of meat that she could cook.

"Oh Lii, maybe we could cook some of these up for lunch. They look so tasty and I never seen them in deserto. What do you say? I make a mean campfire!"

Koi would start dragging her catch to the boat area though she did stop to look at a crab. It was so cute. She tried to pet it but it pinched her finger. It hurt but the girl did not flinch. Instead she just walked over to Lii. "Uhh... Lii... i think i messed up. It won't let go. I think it loves me way too much. Do you think people will want to be with me when such a creature is so attached to me?" She laughed through the pain. Her head was still bleeding. But at the end of the day, today was just the most fun!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum