Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

i. The Preparation [SQ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sayida 

i. The Preparation [SQ] Empty Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:17 pm

Sayida

"Lady Sayida! We must hurry and get you dressed up. Guests have already arrived!" One of the handmaidens exclaimed as she pushed through the doors of my room. I stood in front of the window, gazing upon my home country with my hands rested on the sill. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. If the gods hadn't approved of my as a suitable Guardian then I'd drown. Even after years of preparation, I still had no clue if I was enough and to answer your question; no, I was not organized to meet my end. The wind brushed upon my skin as I pondered on what was to come. I had prayed everyday for the last twelve years. I've offered sacrifices, made alters, and learned everything there was to know about being a guardian. If the gods took my life this day it would have all been for nothing.

With a nervous smile, I turned to face the three handmaidens all dressed win white gowns drizzled with blue crystals to represent my Bonding. I shuffled over to my chair, facing the mirror as I gazed upon myself. I was beautiful and I knew it. My eyes changed in color rapidly, making it obvious that I was extremely nervous. My handmaidens however were my friends as as my friends they were able to calm me down. "My lady, do not fret. You will be fun, the gods are proud of you I am certain." One of them said. "I...I hope so. I've spent my entire life preparing for this moment." I moved one of my locks out of my face. The handmaidens then began to manipulate my hair and apply makeup to my eyes.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum