Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:47 pm

Mishiko

WORDS: 516/3000 | TAG:  @Kaito Todaro  | ꕥ  

Quilla was getting ready as she was going to do her regular routine. She got up from her bed and went to the hairdresser to get changed and ready. She wasn't going to get anything extra on as she didn't know that it would end up in a battle on this day. She was going to go to the gym today as she needed to do the daily routine of her exercises. Putting her hair up in a ponytail and her everyday light makeup, she was finally ready to put on her clothes. Her dark eyes gazed at the outfit she was going to wear today as she was going to wear some black sports pants with golden lines on the side. Her shirt was a black T-shirt that was obviously too big on her but looked good on her anyways. In her bag was her actual attire as she wasn't going to wear her robe to the gym.

"I'll be back, Monty. You stay home where it's safe," she softly told them as she petted him a few times. After that, she left her room and left a note for Ragnar to tell him where she was going. She got used to leaving him letters and such by now, so he'd know if she was gone for too long. She went down the stairs and towards the innkeeper, who said that she would be right back. Going down the street, she ignored everybody who would stare at her and those she wanted to stare at. It was at times like this that she knew her body attracted attention. But she felt like it shouldn't be anything different, as many people looked different than they were. With her black bag over her shoulder, as she did not feel like clipping it to her hip, she put her hand in it to ensure her whole outfit was in there.

Her robe and sword were in there and on the side of her hip as she wore it as a warning more than to be threatening. Her cold cool gaze was worse than anything. Baska was quite warm today as the wind felt refreshing. Sadly, it got even warmer for some reason than it was supposed to be. She could feel the heat by just walking alone. Her hand hovered over her eyebrows as she looked at the sky. The sun was somewhat covered, so it could not be the sky's warmth. What was making it so hot? Quilla grabbed her water bottle and opened it to take a drink. The water felt refreshing, making her full and cozy towards the heating rays of sunshine. She shook her head and closed the bottle to return it back to her bag.

She continued to walk through the dirt path that led to the gym and town in general as the hotel was further away from the rest of the town of Baska. It was a nice view though, with the open fields of crops and flowers. The trees were full of leaves, and some had fresh fruit already blooming.

Emotions reveal weakness

Quilla

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Kaito 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:43 pm

Kaito

Kaito pops out of a portal he is wearing his normal black and red cloak and his white mask with the wind marking down the side of it his arms clad in bandages like he is some sort of movie mummy his weapon and cape are not equipped, he was in the Baska area because he was going to take part in an upcoming tournament to see if he measured up to the other fighters in this area or if he was still lacking in his combat training cause he knows at the rate he is going he is gonna be asked to take on bigger, stranger and stronger quests that he should be ready for anything so that he will not be caught off guard or to feel that he is not measuring up to other people that are around his power range and rank.

Revy pops up out of his hood and points out that he has come out around the outskirts of Baska and not inside of it, but when he was here he really hadn't been closer than this to Baska, it seemed far too quiet around for where they should have been like the area had been cleared out or something, he figured maybe they had been given the day off to go watch the tournament up at the Baska rock, he was unsure how big and important these things are to the people of this area as he has never tried to compete in such a thing nor had he ever really been to any as his master didn't want him picking back habits from them, but something seemed like an ill omen on the wind that spoke to him.

He smelled something foul in the air that seems to ride the wind coming from a small ways away. "Something isn't right Revy, this area is a graveyard and there is a foul smell on the wind. If I tell you to run, you run you hear me." He starts moving towards the smell at an accelerated rate as if he is sensing and smelling something wrong there might be a true reason for it that will probably not end well for innocent people and animals in the area but what it could be eludes him and his heightened dragon slayer sense of smell.

Revy wondered if Kaito was just being over dramatic or not but she held on to his cloak as Kai started to move faster from where he had landed and was standing.  "Yes sir Kai, if you feel you need me to flee I will give you, your gear then I will make tracks as I am sure you will have the better judgement of if I should stay or if I should go." As they neared the area Revy can smell the horrid smell as well that Kaito was talking about plus feel heat like they were getting nearer to a place that would be using a giant furnace like a blacksmiths or an armorers workshop like they had seen up in rush valley in the north.

Kai sees a small town that has been destroyed but it was unclear by what could have caused that level of destruction and this unholy smell that felt as it was attacking Kai's sense of smell along with Revy's. "I have never seen something besides mages but what kind of monster would do this to innocent people." Kai felt a wind shift as he looked at some of the bodies and swore he heard flapping and he turned swiftly to see what it was.

(608/3000)

#3Mishiko 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:19 pm

Mishiko

WORDS: 853/3000 | TAG:  @Kaito Todaro  | Robes -Bꕥ  

Something felt off as she could feel it getting warmer the closer she was getting to town. Her allergies were messing up with her sense of smell and she didn't have some super senses. It was not obvious till she saw the fields that were beautiful and growing be turned into a crisp as it was all charcoal black, the earth and the path she walked on.  She took a sudden stop as her expressionless face was made into stone. Her eyes of brown mirrored the reflection of death itself as dead bodies were all over the place. The innocent people that lived in this town were ashes, some still in the formation they were in before dying.

Slowly, she approached the town and looked around to see if anyone was alive. Suddenly, she heard crying as a baby was left behind alive. She crouched and moved everything out of the way with all her strength to see it finally. How did they survive? The woman carefully studied the child as they had cat ears and short hair. She cuddled it close to her bosoms and cradled it slowly. Her head looked around but saw no other survivors. "I guess you're coming home with me for now," she coldly said with a soft small smile. She covered it with the cloth that was clean as they didn't want the child to breathe in any more smoke.

Suddenly she heard flapping of wings and saw a draconic woman flying with a smirk on her face, but eyes were cold as hers. "Ah, another target to practice on," she spoke in a wisdom tone. "I was getting quite bored," she suddenly threw a fireball towards Quillareine, but swiftly her robe blocked it before Quilla could react. Her and the child were safe for now as she glared, "Pft, magic armor? It won't save you forever," she sneered as she was paying attention to Quilla and the child in her arms, assuming opposite of where Kaito and Revy were walking.

Emotions reveal weakness

Quilla

#4Kaito 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:42 pm

Kaito

Kaito sees the dragon woman in the sky as he turned and he saw her her cast a spell at some one and he saw it be batted away  by something and he catches the scent of a familiar woman that he seems to keep bumping into. He starts running toward her figuring this as good a time as any that they would to team up cause he has no idea what in the world they are fighting here as he has never actually seen a dragon or a dragon in woman form before as long as he had lived. "Revy now!" Revy opened her Pocket Dimension Sack and a sword and a cape appear on Kaito as he runs. As soon as he is sure that he is within range he pointed his palm at the dragon woman in the sky keeping himself running and uses  Dimensional Dragon's Warping Teleportation to instantly warp the dragon woman to his personal domain, to buy them a little bit of time to think up a strategy and Revy slides down his arm and he spins launches Revy closer as Kai noticed Quilla is holding a baby in her arms.

Revy flies through the air lands out of a flip on her feet and she looks up at Quilla. "That won't hold her long give me the baby so you can help to fight, I promise I keep and get it to safety." She holds her arms out to the woman to take the baby and get it to safety. If Quilla handed Revy the baby she keeps the Baby close and protected from the ash fire in the air running like their lives depended on it cause it probably does.

"You got any plan how to fight that thing ? I have one idea for what I can do but it is both dangerous and dumb. I will go wild dragon force and teleport myself in the air behind her and latch myself onto her, it should slow her down and make an opening for you to attack. If that doesn't stop her or at least ground her I will unleash my spell as well at close range." He smiles under his mask and he readies himself for when she frees herself so he can act quickly and get his plan into action so this thing doesn't kill more people.

(403)
(1011/3000)

Spoiler:

#5Mishiko 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:12 pm

Mishiko

WORDS: 1,390/3,000 | TAG:  @Kaito Todaro  | Robes -Bꕥ  

She tried to not breathe much of the ashy air as she didn't want to ruin her lungs. It was why she had to hide the baby's face and give it clean oxygen from a little space within her jacket attire. It won't last long though, so she had to figure out a way to leave as soon as possible. The fire dragon as rather wild as it was more than chaotic like some of the others she has heard, this one had a plan to just kill out of boredom. The woman had long beautiful blonde hair with the tint of pink. Her eyes were white like the clouds or milk while her skin was a little bronze color mixed with her warm skin pigment.

One could tell what elemental Dragon she was as her armor was fully red with fiery designs. It was as if she was prepared for hot weather due to the reveal of certain areas of her body. Suddenly she heard someone yell out a familiar name, Revy. 'Revy is here? Does that mean...' she was about to guess in her thoughts as she saw the dragon woman suddenly disappearing. At the thought that Kaito was here too made her heart fill with hope. Her eyes witnessed Kaito and Revy approaching her as Revy offered to take care of the baby. If Revy ever took off the cloth over the baby to look at it, she'll see cat ears as it's a neko child. Without second thought she gave her up knowing she can trust her.

The times they have spent together, rather they feel was long term or short, aside from the letters, she knew she could trust them. Or so she believed at the time. Who knows what the future will hold? "Please, keep them safe," she nodded to Revy and now had her attention on Kaito. "I would ask what the magic was, but we can talk about it later," she hurried to the subject at hand, "Whatever you do, we need to destroy her wings so I can attack her on ground, and we have an easier chance to defeat her," she advised. She had a lot of spells, but most of them were ground related.

Randomly the flames still roared around the houses and places they destroyed. She could imagine the screaming, the horror that was placed as she keeps getting reminded of the wars, she fought in. She remembered how during war she had to kill many people due to the fact that they attacked an innocent village, even her own men. People can be quite savages during desperate times rather it's, lust, greed or even general Pride. Everyone has to get their hands dirty, but God dammit, she was late for here. If only she left earlier from the hotel room, if only she stayed in the town for the night. She could have done something, right? At the moment she nodded her head to Kaito, "As long as we get her on the ground, we can defeat her. I can at most do one spell to shoot her wings,", she lastly spoke before it all begun as they didn't have much time left.

Emotions reveal weakness

Quilla

#6Kaito 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:25 am

Kaito

After hearing what she had to say about her spells being most ground based, he knows he needs to change his plan, he is gonna try to ground the dragon woman in a way that he hopes works but he is worried more it is gonna back fire but he doesn't have time to hesitate here. He swiftly removes his cloak and the cloak falls off of him to the ground as his feet. He uses his Wild Dragon Force transformation his skin is clad in grey wavy scales, his body grows half a meter in length and his mask falls off of his face onto the ground, he looks far more dragon but he is still in a humanoid appearance from his growth his shirt and the bandages on his arms have torn and are hanging looser. "Prepare a spell cause I am gonna bring her very roughly..."

He takes a second feeling the dragon woman is about to come out, he readies his sword then jumps into the air while spinning throwing the sword right where the woman will be appearing at, he figures the dragon woman will appear with her wings closed and have no time to react to the sword, cause who would except a sword to be flying at them. He then waves his hand over himself casting Dimensional Dragon's Teleportation to teleport himself hoping he timed it right or he is gonna be the one catching the sword to the chest. Revy escaped the area with the baby and sets up so she isn't too far away so they can find her and the baby once it is over.

The warp field reappears and the dragon woman has freed herself from the domain just in time to get hit right in her chest armor, the sword getting stuck in her armor and Kai appeared behind her wrapping his arms and legs around her so that her arms are pinned to her sides under her wings and they start free falling to the ground. Kai hopes this plan works he knows he is bulkier now but he figures this fall was still going to hurt alot. If Quilla's spell fails to cripple the dragon woman's wings he knows he is gonna have to use his last resort spell he just hopes that he doesn't end up missing so he can get in some damage that counts. The dragon woman and him hit the ground with a thunderous crack.

Kaito has full faith in Quilla to not let him down so he was willing to risk it all here to give her the advantage vs this dragon woman, he keeps his hold on the dragon woman and braces himself for when Quilla's spell will go off probably catching him in the cross fire but he thinks he will be able to at least take a hit from one of her spells if nothing else. He can feel the dragon woman struggling against his hold and she is far stronger than he had expected from her, he only now realizes that he is manhandling a woman and this probably looks very unbecoming or wrong to Quilla.

(531)
(1542/3000)

Spoiler:

#7Mishiko 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:12 am

Mishiko

WORDS: 1,651/3,000 | TAG:  @Kaito Todaro  | Robes -Bꕥ  

Quilla listened to Kaito as she was starting to prepare a spell that would shoot outwards to the draconic woman. She watched the details as she had never really seen his magic. She remembered the conversation about his magic changing and the like, but she turned towards where the dragon will come back. After lifting her arm, she snapped her fingers while gazing at the targeted place. Her other hand made a finger-bang formation with the pointing finger toward where she'll shoot.  Her eyes saw him disappear and reappear in what seemed to be an instant as they wrangled the draconic woman. While this was happening, the magic created falling crystalized flowers of yellow as they fell from the sky.

It looked like he was fighting a bull as she tried to point in a specific direction as the wings were going everywhere. She closed one eye as a typical shooter would and finger-gunned the target. She watched as the rose of yellow beamed in a twirl and destroyed her one wing. She heard a screech as they were falling to the ground now. She hoped that he would be safe and wondered if the baby and Revy were safe as well. Quilla didn't feel like looking away as she watched the dragon - rather solo or with Kaito, fall onto the ground. Once she smacked into the ground, she didn't waste any time as she glared at her and lifted her hand to snap her fingers. She hoped he knew her move and moved away or used his spells to getaway.

Battle Info

2675/2875 Mana

Name: Crystalized Bouquet
Mana Cost: 200
Requirements: Judgement Days
Type: OFF
Element: Earth
Range: 20 Meters
Cooldown: 4 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: A snap of her finger or/and the words about the flowers will summon a summoning circle above her that will create tiny floating crystalized flowers depending on how she feels for cosmetic purposes. The summoning circle for the spell will appear on her hand or finger as it'll shoot out a crystallized flower. The flower base is 2-Meters long and 2-Meters wide at the base, and 0.5 meters thick. It bolts towards the target like a twirling torpedo and deals A rank damage.

Emotions reveal weakness

Quilla

#8Kaito 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:45 am

Kaito

Kai shakes his head to clear it as he can feels another attack coming he yanked his sword from the dragon woman's chest armor and he moves away hoping he is gonna make enough room that he will be safe if not he will throw himself into his domain, he doesn't want to be off the battle field for more then an instant and he needs to keep that till he has to use it to avoid getting himself killed or to save Quilla from the fate of death, he believes in that Revy got that baby and herself far enough away that they will be safe for if this battle spills out she will make sure that the baby stays safe even if she has to lead the dragon or attacker away from where she hides the baby knowing Kaito could follow her scent to the baby.

Kai turns to see what the spell that is coming is in case that he has to use his spell to go into hiding to protect himself but he feels that he has made enough room but he finds Quilla's magic pretty unlike his own that has now turned him into a walking talking monster, and Kai takes aim with a pointed finger aiming out and away so he doesn't risk hitting anything in or after the spells path that he is readying cause he is only gonna have one shot at this spell then he is gonna have to come out of the dragon force and save his remaining mana to use to keep himself and Quilla safe from anything that this dragon might throw at them as a last ditch effort before they are taken down by them.

(288)
(1828/3000)

#9Mishiko 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:13 pm

Mishiko

WORDS: 1,909/3,000 | TAG:  @Kaito Todaro  | Robes -Bꕥ  

She watched as things were going down, literally. The music of the flames made her musically feel something magical as her heart was getting into this battle. The smell of burnt flesh should be overwhelming, but she was used to it; it fueled her to kill this draconic woman. Quilla made sure, in the end, Kaito was safe, as well as the other two. She wouldn't know what to do if she found out that they died or even got hurt severely. As soon as the Dragon hit the ground, and hopefully, Kaito saw her warning look. She decided to snap her fingers and form a large circle that covered the whole area of 16 meters. She would not have been hurt as she was immune to her damage.

It created a rather large purple Lotus. That formed into a crystallized bomb and exploded. It turned into specks of purple glitter dust when it exploded. The Dragon collapsed as our hands were on the floor, and her knees landed against the ground. Her hair turned blonder as her armor turned into a white and gold scheme color out of nowhere. As she looked up, she saw tears in the dragon's eyes as she tried to cry out and tell them that she would turn her ways as long as she was let go. She looked at Kaito and wondered how he would respond. She did not care if they killed her, as she had no mercy for those who killed many innocent people, to begin with.

Battle Info

2175/2875 Mana

Name: Pink Diamond Lotus
Mana Cost: 500
Range: 25 Meters
Cooldown: 5 Posts
Effect: Snapping her fingers, she forms a large summoning circle on the ground underneath her and at the location it'll happen, creating an explosion in the shape of a sizeable lotus-shaped flower up to 16-meter diameter and, causing S rank dmg.

Emotions reveal weakness

Quilla

#10Kaito 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:34 am

Kaito

Kai kept his aim, his body is starting to feel the strain of his new form but he is gonna release this spell he just hopes Quilla doesn't get scared of him from seeing him in this form and some of the things he can do. Kai took a moment and admires how pretty the spell that Quilla had casted was and he wonders how much more that it is gonna take to kill this thing as this monster of a woman dragon. He releases his Dimensional Dragon's Distorted Beam, the beam he fired tore through everything in it's path leaving a path from where he fired it. If it hit her, it would still keep going till it hit max spell range as this spell stops for nothing.

After releasing the beam and it taking a decent chunk of his mana he returns to his normal form and he falls to his knee his body is screaming at him and his mana feels like it is low so he is feeling sluggish and like he had taken a decent beating from something but he wasn't gonna stay down nor had he really taken many hits so his ego and training wouldn't let him give up now. He now noticed that the woman had changed but he wasn't gonna forgive her for what she had already done, he wasn't one to allow bad people to just do bad then look him in the eye and say "I promise I will change my way if you spare me." There was no way he was gonna let her escape her fate here even if she had truly changed her way it was far to late to be repenting for the crimes she had done here and Kai looks to the woman to see if she had just survived that powerful beam or if it had put the last nail in her coffin and ended this fight.

(324)
(2152/3000)

Spoiler:

#11Mishiko 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:13 am

Mishiko

WORDS: 2,232/3,000 | TAG:  @Kaito Todaro  | Robes -Bꕥ  

The draconic woman seemed to be filled with sorrow, which somewhat disgusted her. At least have pride in what you do after all they said. It was like they were slapped with a fish and felt the shame. "Pathetic..." Quilla mumbled as her eyes darkened. Kaito was also not showing mercy as their spell blew up anything in its' path with a blow. It was amusing to watch at most. She sighed softly and spoke, "Enough!" and flicked her wrist towards the draconic woman as another circle formed under the draconic woman to give her a sign that she -- herself did not forgive her for her Sins. Crystals of different shades of blue came out of the earth as she impaled the woman on the ground due to the spikes that went 16 meters in an AoE formation was perfectly placed under her. The Earth was left cracked after her spell, and so was she. After Quilla saw the debris disappear from the two attacks, she saw the draconic wabble to get up. For her spells, she did use the draconic woman as the center piece.

Her arms dangled as she whirled her left hand and looked towards Kaito and attacked him with what seemed to be a solar beam coming out of the sky. It was 16 meters big and was about to hit her as well. The spell circle was rather large. Without wanting to waste any more time, she dashed off and tried to get out of the way. She ran out as she had a small amount of time when she saw the circle above them. She stopped ten meters away from just the dash alone and ran with momentum once the beam hit the ground. She was destroying all in its' path. Her eye twitched as she saw Quilla unscathed and looked at Kaito to know if it was the same. Her personality seemed to be freaking out.

Battle Info

1975/2875 Mana

Name: Sapphire Tears
Effect: She will yell out 'Enough' while motioning her wrist in the direction of the target to summon a circle on the ground underneath her and where it'll appear. Blue crystal-like spikes erupt out of the land within a 16-meter AoE area. The thickness and height of the spikes are 2 meters. They'll take A rank damage if they get hit.

Emotions reveal weakness

Quilla

#12Kaito 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:10 am

Kaito

Kaito sees that dragon woman stand back up like she is weakened or drunk at least. He starts dashing toward the dragon woman with his sword drawn he wasn't going to back down or give up here but he knows he will be fine and he times it so it looks like her solar beam attack on him just completely turned him to ash, but really he had waved his hand in front himself entering his personal domain where he was safe from the attack, He sees the damage that the woman had done in side of his personal domain while she was in there. He sighs but he knows it will be restored soon enough probably after a day to recover but it shows even more that she needed to be stop as she had destroyed his home, his personal safe zone from the world.

He wonders if the dragon woman fell for his trick or if she saw through him saving himself from dying or taking a major hit there. He decides he is going to wait a moment before coming back out in case the dragon woman planned ahead for when he might come out of the domain back into the battle field, for the moment he sits on some grass that hadn't been burned by the woman while she was in here. he also hoped that Quilla knows he wasn't killed by that beam that had just came out of the sky or thinks that he had just abandoned her to fight the dragon woman alone breaking her trust he only had to take a moment to recover then he was gonna pop right back out and hopefully not right into a spell that the dragon woman had planned for him or a trap set for the second he would step out.
(306)
(2458/3000)

Spoiler:

#13Mishiko 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:12 am

Mishiko

WORDS: 2,420/3,000 | TAG:  @Kaito Todaro  | Robes -Bꕥ  

She couldn't see Kaito as she was wondering if he ran off or perhaps got somewhere safe. Her eyes were on the draconic woman due to her being active still. The woman came forth towards her as she didn't want to deal with range no longer. Quilla swiftly took out her sword and clashed her claws with her own blade. Her eyes glared at her as the woman's eyes looked lost and as if she was going insane. Did she not know who she was anymore? Quilla's heart dropped as she felt pity, but still a little angry. Quickly she stopped her foot down onto the ground, creating a summoning circle that ended up creating an earthquake big enough to surround them and anything that surrounded them as well.

The draconic woman lost her footing as they bent to hold her posture, but it was too late as with her strength, she cut off the woman's hand in half as it broke her claw as well. She screamed in pain as blood started to drop down. "You should watch your step next time," she glared at the dragon.

Battle Info

1775/2875 Mana

Name: Eternal Quake
Effect: With her heel, she'll stomp onto the ground to summon a circle underneath her and in the location where it'll create an Earthquake in target 8-Meter Diameter area spreading outwards at spell speed. As it activates, it'll crack the earth's surface and causes A-rank damage to those within it.

Emotions reveal weakness

Quilla

#14Kaito 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:53 am

Kaito

Kaito figuring it had been enough time sent himself back out on the to battle field to get ready to help, but he readies himself for anything that he could be facing as he comes out of his domain and he has his damocles at the ready and he comes out of the portal running. Making a straight rush at the dragon woman his eyes dead set on her and he was going to try and end this fight or at least make this hit count because his blade is special so what ever clashes with it gets over powered because it swaps elements to one that has advantage on the element it is clashing with so it will always win in a clash.

Kaito closes the distance to the dragon woman and he lunges forward full bull rush mode in a slashing motion keeping his eyes never leaving the dragon woman for a second as he wasn't going to allow this woman to escape and to cause more damage or more loss of life than she had already cause before she had begged to be spared and he hopes that he doesn't accidently end up hitting Quilla because this hit is going to leave a mark if it is to hit someone or something cleanly and Kai is aiming for the dragon woman's neck to remove her head.

Revy is keeping the baby calm as she hears the spells and the sounds of clashing weapons, she very lowly hums to the baby and rocks it in her tiny arms to make sure that it stays calm and doesn't give away where they are hiding at to remain safe. She hopes that the two of them are doing well out there vs the dragon, she believes they won't leave the baby and her alone without them to ever return to them.

(311)
(2769/3000)

Spoiler:

#15Mishiko 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:07 pm

Mishiko

WORDS: 2,805/3,000 | TAG:  @Kaito Todaro  | Robes -Bꕥ  

She watched as Kaito got out of his domain-looking spell. As he had a sword in his hand, he then was ready to go toward the Dragon woman. Something was different about his weapon as it was changing a certain color. Was it in an elemental sword? She wanted to see what Kaito all had in his kit of fighting. She believes this was the first time she has ever seen Kaito fight in anything. Yeah, it was the same thing for him as well, wasn't it? His spells were unique and interesting, as she has never seen them before or even heard about them.

Her eyes looked back at the dragon as the Dragon woman was still looking at her. If Kaito was going to make some spell from his sword, she will move away. Quilla did not want to get hit by his stuff, so she just hurried up and moved away from the Dragon woman. She was ready to do another spell as she had one more spell. Yet there was no need as the Dragon woman was not prepared for Kaito to attack her from behind and chop her head off from the neck. Her neck was sliced clean as the blood slowly poured out. Her body collapsed onto the ground as the dirt was starting to create debris. Quilla sighed as it was over and walked towards the beginning of the village. She created a bouquet of crystallized flowers and left them at the village entrance with a large stone.

It had; Shall beauty meet those who have passed due to the chaos of those who want nothing but destruction.

She wanted everyone to have something beautiful. Each flower represented a body that she saw. And hopefully, it was enough. Lifted up her arms as she started to stretch. Her back popped a few times and then looked at Kaito sheepishly. "Shall we go back to Revy?" she wondered as it was obvious to what the answer will be. "I could take a bath, a spa day at that after this," she yawned tiredly and continued on her way towards where she felt Revy and the baby will be. That's right, what will she do with the poor child? She partly wanted to keep it... Maybe meet that time mage.

Battle Info

1775/2875 Mana

Emotions reveal weakness

Quilla

#16Kaito 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:40 am

Kaito

As his sword physically cleaves through the dragon woman's neck, her head was released from her shoulders, he heard a voice in the back of his head that says he should kill Quilla as well so he looked at Quilla. He then shakes his head to keep his senses, he hated to kill unless it was needed, he killed the dragon woman to stop her from hurting more people or Quilla in that moment he hopes Quilla isn't scared of him. He didn't really hide that he can fight he has just never really needed to use those skills in front of her. Though he can sorta tell she has found his magic and fighting skills at least a bit interesting, as he does for hers but he knows she has training and that she had fought before this as she had briefly said something of it.

When the woman went and dropped off the flowers at a stone by the front of where the village was he saw how pretty the flows she made were and he wondered if this is what it looked like when he use to make the ice flowers and roses he put on graves. He wondered many things about this woman and to why she seemed so calm even as he had cut the dragon woman's head off like that had she trusted him to do it. "Yeah we should find her. I hope she is keeping her head calm with the baby." He laughed softly hoping that the baby isn't fussing and Revy isn't panicking.

Revy heard that the fighting had stopped and she looked at the baby and starts walking back toward where she hopes they are. Kaito stays close to Quilla in case anything else happens. "I don't blame you for needing that spa day. Also your hair looks nice pulled back like that." He smiles and keeps walking with her. He sees the baby Revy is holding, and he laughs softly to himself at seeing it is a demi-human cat. "Second time I have met a demi-human cat with fire involved, that is how I got the brands on my hands. You gonna keep it or find it a home?"

(376)
(3145/3000)

#17Mishiko 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:06 am

Mishiko

She yawned softly and gave a light smile to Kaito, "Perhaps we can all go take one. By the time we see each other, the baby won't be one anymore," she at least hoped so. The loaner and time mage seemed to be happy with the offer when she gave it herself. Does she do it on her own kids? She felt like it was a decent idea since one got to skip the diaper stage and the teeth stage. How did the mentality work? Did they grow up body wise, but not mind wise? Her eyes cornered to look at him, "Mmm, do I?", she wondered as she was sure it was a mess. She brought her fingers through her hair to check, and it was a mess indeed.

Once they got closer, she heard him ask about keeping it or not, "Of course, I don't trust anyone to take care of her, so who is better at it than myself.", she calmly spoke as her eyes traced to Revy who was still holding the child.

2,980/3,000

#18Kaito 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:58 am

Kaito

He smiles back then he thinks about what she had just said. "Hmmm that sounds ominous of you to say, but I guess you are going on a journey. So the next time I see you she may be a year old or so." He was a bit worried that she was going to mess around with the babies time like her own was played with, but that is more like robbing years important to a child, and bonding time that should be done right so she can be a balanced woman when she grows.

Though he really can't talk much about having a childhood cause his first thirteen years of life he spent in a lab mute and poked at and tested on like an animal to dumb to do anything about it. If it hadn't been for a voice telling him to flee the lab he would probably never have moved from his cell and struggled to walk as he hadn't really known how to as he spent most of his time when not being tested on in a corner, then carried around in a magic bubble cause no one dared to touch him directly.

"well I meant when the fight had first started, I guess now it is a bit messy." He laughs softly and keeps an eye on the baby and Revy. Then he looked back to Quilla with a bit of worry in his eye. "I trust you to care for her right just try not to be too strict with her. If you need an idea for a name how about Suzaku, since she came from the ashes like a phoenix." He knows he is probably worrying over nothing, her heart had seemed to soften a little since the first time he had met her, but he wonders what her plan is for having a child with her on her journey.

He rubs the back of his head with a nervous smile and turns to her. "If you want to go somewhere fast without having to walk much with the baby just let me know and I will open a gateway for you to go through so you can get there and rest and put the baby down to rest as well, since you both have had a full day." He readjusts his cloak to hide his nearly shirtless chest, sorta mad at himself for not thinking to remove it as well before transforming but he guesses it is a lesson learned to make his shirts and clothes a bit more loose and they have a bit more give so he doesn't destroy them again.

Revy walks over and she holds up the baby to Quilla so she may have her back as the baby giggled happily and seemed healthy still. She had liked Kai's idea for a name but she was not gonna put her two cents in cause this was a Quilla choice and Kai didn't really have any right to be voicing comments on names for her cause he was not gonna be round her that much probably as this Jin fellow might be the one having to step up if he chooses to accept Quilla's heart.

(544)
(3689/3000)

#19Mishiko 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:08 am

Mishiko

"Suzaku, I like that... Suza for short," she whispers as takes her in her arms, "Thank you, Revy," she says as she hold the baby close. She wanted her to be at least old enough to walk and communicate as aging them anymore was just life taking, literally. She listened to Kaito and looked at him with a funny cold stare, "Do you wish to be the godfather of her?", she offered as most children had those. She wondered who hers was and wondered if Kaito knew what those were. In case he didn't, she explained.

"Godfathers are like a father, but when something happens to me, they will go to you for guidance and love. Will you and Revy care for her if something happens to me?," she asked as her facial expression changed to what looked like sorrow as she wanted Kaito still in her life as well as Suza's. Her connection with him was strong and if he left her out of no where and stopped being around. It'd kill her now that they're close. Whatever his answer is, it'll make her sadden or happy with a small smile depending on what it is. "We should go and get her out of this pollution, probably clean her up and new clothes," she sounded a little excited now, even with her cold monotone voice.

-exit-

3,000+/3,000

#20Kaito 

Conflict of what's right - Kaito [Dragon Event - High-Level Dragon] Empty Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:34 am

Kaito

He nods he was glad that she had taken up the name cause it sounded very fitting and she seemed happy with it and he looked at Quilla when she asked him about being a godfather, he had no idea what that meant but she looked displeased that he had spoken oddly like he was not gonna be around. Once she explains it he understands her and he looks at her with a big smile. "Of course I will accept that honor, no way I would pass that up." He knows that nothing will come to harm Quilla but just in case something happens he will do his best to protect and raise her right, and hopefully not spoil her like an idiot so she becomes entitled.

Revy looks like she was gonna faint she never in a thousand years thought Kaito would be asked to be the godfather to someone's child because of how much he seemed to be gloomy and doomy. "I will take that up as well as I will make sure he doesn't spoil her and that he keeps her on the straight and narrow." She stands proudly and smiles, Kaito opens a gate and he leads them through it to a safer cleaner place so they could do the things that Quilla had spoke of.
(224) (Exit)
(3913/3000)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum