Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's a Cake Shop? [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tempris 

There's a Cake Shop? [Open] Empty Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:51 pm

Tempris

Tempris stopped in front of a building. She was completely unaware that there was a desert place this big in this area. She was a bit upset though if she was being honest with herself, she really only hanged out in Hosenka. She has never really visited Magnolia. Fate was very kind today. She walked into place and looked around.

20 minutes later, the girl was holding a plate with a small little cake. It had a cute little fire icing design on it. She was no kid but she liked cute stuff so it was okay. Anyone who complain would not get to try it. She found an empty table to sit at. It was half shaded by the sun giving the girl the perfect level of comfort. She placed her sword down next to her and lifted her mask over her head. She had all her gear with her because she was unsure what was going to happen in the near future.

There's a Cake Shop? [Open] Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#2Karisa 

There's a Cake Shop? [Open] Empty Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:34 pm

Karisa

Karisa itched the back of her head as she left the kids with their aunt and father. She knew her daughter was here and wanted to talk to them about somethings. Her tired golden eyes of the suns gazed towards the cafe that held cakes and many other sweet things. She had her sunglasses on with all of her other equipment which was rare. Things were going to happen, but she did not know exactly what yet as it wasn't close to the time.

She flipped her white-blonde hair as she entered the building. Many people awed at her beauty and goddess-like aura as she went to the counter, "I'll take a coconut chocolate cake,~" she spoke in her chirpy and motherly tone. Her voice was gentle and it caressed all dark and light alike. After giving them their cake she turned around and went towards her daughter, "Ooh, Tempris~" she cooed for her sweet daughter who hated to be treated like a little girl, but she loved her nonetheless. By the time she found Tempris she was now behind her, towering over the young lady as her eyes looked around for a clean seat to be with her daughter. It was a daughter-mother day today as who knows when the last time will be...

#3Tempris 

There's a Cake Shop? [Open] Empty Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:54 pm

Tempris

"Mother... it seems these past few years have been good too you. How's your health, your... my siblings." She gave a genuine smile, though she kept it a bit mischievous It was true that she despise such behavior towards her but it had been so long since she seen the woman. It would be selfish... no, sinful to act so hostile to the woman. "I thank you for allowing me to go on my own journey to explore and learn. I was ignorantly, weak, unable to fulfill no... unable to comprehend my reason for being here on this realm. In my journey I have learned so much. Spoke to so many people. Though, I have grown to learn that... sharing cake with those one cares about... those are the most holiest of days" The girl dug a fork into her dish and took a small bit before finally looking up and seeing her mother for the first time in so long.

There's a Cake Shop? [Open] Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#4Karisa 

There's a Cake Shop? [Open] Empty Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:28 am

Karisa

"Good?~ I suppose when time is apart of you, one will always look good," she jested to her daughter. She thought about her question as she wondered how to put it. "I'm alright," she gave her most motherly smile. Truthfully, she was ill. It was the illness she was always struck by when it was her time to die. Since she had this magic, she was able to stabilize it. "Mimi is doing her usual painting, Charon and Rhea are doing quite well. Found out Rhea has nature magic," she slowly stabbed her fork into her cake and took a small bite.

The taste of chocolate was quite satisfying as she wished she had this metabolism in reality as she did here. She lifted up her hand a little, "No need to thank me, Tempris. Everyone deserves to adventure life to their fullest, but I must know. If the guild disbands, where will you go? I'm sure with the guild masters knowing, everyone knows," she assumed. Before asking that she commented, "People? I hope to meet these people someday," she took a drink of her beverage as her eyes gazed at her daughter. Tempris, she reminded Karisa of the daughter that shall not be named.

There's a Cake Shop? [Open] Sigme10
#5Tempris 

There's a Cake Shop? [Open] Empty Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:07 pm

Tempris

So this was the reason for the crummy feeling she had deep inside of her. Her home was going to be taken away and there was nothing she could do about it. Well, maybe she could ask to take over to keep it from disbanding but who would follow her. How would she manage both her mission and her mother's vision. It was too soon. Yet, it was fate.

"If the guild disbands, then... I guess I will do what I did before I joined it." She lowered her head staring at her own cake. "Even without a guild... I am sure I can find my own way save those who are suffering. I can work without the bureaucracy of those around me. And, maybe its better. Those who know me don't have good fates. So, maybe its for the best for everyone." Tempris moved her free hand to her stomach before cutting a piece of cake and placing it in her mouth.

With that, a sudden shade engulf the area as a cloud briefly blocked the sun. Tempris shuttered, as a dark chill overtook her.

"Sorry, mother... I... I have to go. I promise me... you won't disappear." With a frown, Tempris stood up and grabbed her cake. Then she used her key on the door of the cake shop and warped out of the area.

Name: Tal-Rasha's Traversal
Mana Cost: 500
Requirements: Tal-Rasha's Skeleton Key
Type: Supplementary
Element: Arcane
Range: -
Cooldown: -
Duration: -
Effect: Tal-Rasha, a powerful mage from Desierto, spent most of his life researching magic. Distractions were a curse to him, but many would travel from far and wide to seek Tal-Rasha's wisdom and expertise. Necessity being the mother of invention resulted in Tal-Rasha designing a highly complex spell to traverse anywhere he had been before. Thus, whenever Tal-Rasha would twist his key into the keyhole of any door, the door would open and create a portal elsewhere. This allowed Tal-Rasha to easily access his hidden libraries across Earthland to continue his research without delay. It is said that whoever possesses Tal-Rasha's Skeleton Key will be able to open doors elsewhere on Earthland, should they have been there before.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum