Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 1(Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:33 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had been doing a lot of jobs with Haru this past week. It was kind of nice to hang around her and get to know her more. Still, it seemed like she wasn’t going to be with him today, which was fine. He figured that he would take on a hard job today. It would seem like a rich man in Rush Valley was going to meet up with him by the entrance of Dawncliff Mine. The Exceed would be on his shoulder as they would be heading there. He was wondering what his client was going to have him do there. The day was nice and he was enjoying the weather and knew that it was going to get hotter soon.

“This client is going to make us go into the mine isn’t he?” He asked Yuurei as they were walking.

“Yeah he probably will, but let’s hear him out and find out why he wants us to go in there.” He said to Renji.

#2Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:48 am

Yuurei

It wouldn’t take long, but the two of them would arrive at Dawncliff Mine. When he got there, he would see a man who was wearing fancy clothes near the mine. It wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to know that this guy was his client. He would approach him without hesitating and the man would look over at Yuurei and Renji.

“Are you the guy who wanted to hire someone? I took this job and figured I would have you explain things to me.” He said to him waiting for an answer.

The rich man could see that the new guild in this region had famous and powerful mages within them.

“I didn’t think Yuurei would be the one who would be taking on this job. My name is Cliff, and I want to hire you to go into the mine. I want to become richer than I am and the resources within the mine will be able to allow me to accomplish this.” He said as he paused as he had a smile on his face.

#3Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:53 am

Yuurei

“I will pay you well to go deep into the mine and find resources that have been untouched. Please dig them out and bring them back to me. I will be waiting outside for the results. Also, be careful. The mine there don’t take kindly to people who aren’t miners in there.” He said to Yuurei.

The Nephilim would hear these words and he would chuckle as he couldn’t believe he was going to be doing this, but if this guy was going to be paying him well, then he wasn’t going to be complaining about it. Yuurei would grab the miner’s hat and a pickaxe that he was holding for him, and he would put them on.

“Alright, I will do this for you, but you got to make sure that I’m the only guy you hire when you want more resources in this mine.” He said to Cliff.

Cliff had a smile on his face because that was a good deal.

“You got yourself a deal Yuurei.” He said this as he was happy about this.

#4Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:57 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was glad to hear that, and he would walk past the man as he would enter the mine. He would turn on the light, so he could see better. While he was walking, he could see that a lot of the earlier parts of the cave were cleared out. The resources that were there, were no longer embedded in the walls or ground. He could hear the noises of men working hard around the area. He kept moving because he knew that the deeper, he would go the better it would be.

“We can’t be down here for too long. If we do it’s going to get harder for us to breathe.” He said to Yuurei as they were moving.

The miners would look at Yuurei and when they saw that he was not a regular miner here they were disgusted and pissed her was here.

“As long as the entrance is open, we don’t have to worry about oxygen. Still, it seems like people aren’t happy we’re here.” He said with a smile on his face.

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:02 am

Yuurei

He was getting deeper within the mine, and he could see that there were lest men around these parts. It seemed like a lot of people fear going deep. It was understandable because the mine could collapse, and the further you were in the chances of escaping would decrease. Yuurei kept moving around as he was looking around to see if he could find a good place to start looking for what he was going for. It wouldn’t take long, but more men would notice him.

The ones that looked at him with anger didn’t do anything, but these guys seemed like they weren’t playing games. They would approach Yuurei and he would look at them with a smile on his face.

“You should turn back. You have no right mining here.” One of them said to Yuurei.

He would look at all of them and he would shake his head but kept the smile on his face.

#6Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:08 am

Yuurei

He would get closer to the man who spoke to him and he would look into his eyes.

“I would turn back, but I’m getting paid to do this. I don’t think you guys want to take me on. I honestly am just trying to do this peacefully, so please move to the side. I’m Yuurei Starlight, you might have heard of me? It seems like people know who I am nowadays, so I’m hoping you know what it means to be known through Fiore.” He said to them.

They would step back when they heard him say his name. They knew who he was, and they weren’t going to have problems with someone who could probably wipe them out. The man in front of Yuurei’s demeanor would change. It was like he had seen a monster and he would step to the side. They were smart, and that was good. He would sigh with relief because he didn’t want to fight these guys.

#7Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:13 am

Yuurei

The light mage was glad they didn’t say anything to him, and he kept moving. This would be a smooth job then, and he kept moving through the mine as he had finally got a location where there wasn’t a soul in sight. He was happy as he would move toward the walls. There he would see all the materials that were untouched. This was good, as he was going to get started. He made sure that he wasn’t going to use his magic to buff him. He didn’t need that for this job.

“Do you want to help me out Renji. I dig them out, you take them and put them in your bag. It will help with the process.” He said to Renji.

The Exceed would get off his shoulder and he would get ready as he looked over at him.

“I’m only helping because we get rewarded for this, which means you can buy ingredients to cook for us.” He said this with a smile on his face.

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:17 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would start digging on the walls where he would see the materials embedded. He made sure to avoid hitting the resource because he didn’t want to break it. He was quick with his work, and he would be able to get the materials out without a problem. When he was done, Renji would be quick to move and grab it before putting it in the bag. The light mage would move to another area, and he would start slamming the pickaxe around the next material. He was making sure that he would get everything he needed. There was so much here that he knew he could stay here for a while. However, he was going to stay for a bit and used this place as a source of digging to get money from his client.

The berserker continued to move through the area as he was digging out a lot of materials. When he was done Renji would pick up all of the materials that he saw Yuurei loosen for him to get.

#9Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:21 am

Yuurei

He picked up a sweat with everything he was doing, but he was getting a lot of materials. It was enough that it would have taken fifty men to get everything he had gotten. His timing was great as well and he would move around and see that things were going well. He would stop as he would stretch a bit and looked over at Renji as he was collecting all the materials that he could.

“I think we should call it a day don’t you think?” He asked Renji.

“Yeah we did enough for that man. If he wants more materials, then he could call for us and we will get back in here.” He said to Yuurei as he would walk over to him.

The Exceed would climb onto his shoulder as he was hoping they would leave.

“Alright, we will give what we got and tell him that when he wants he can hire us to do more work another day.” He said as he was walking through the path he had come from.

#10Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:25 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was walking back, and he would see the miners looking at him. They could see that he was sweating, but they didn’t see anything that he had dug up. They did see Renji with a bag, and they all figured the materials must have been in there. Still, the bag looked thin, so they figured Yuurei didn’t find a lot down there. He had a smile on his face as he would wave at them, and he would tell them to continue the hard work.

It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would find his way out of the mine, and he would take in a deep breath because he hated not having unlimited access to oxygen. Renji would do the same thing because he didn’t understand how people could work in the mine. It was a dingy job, and it was not something he was used to. The light mage would look around and he would see someone waving at them.

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:28 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would walk over to Cliff, and he would smile at him. He saw the wheel barrel and he would look at Renji.

“Put everything into that wheel barrel Renji.” He said to his partner.

Renji would open his bag and all the material he had collected would come out of the bag and into the wheel barrel. Cliff’s eyes would widen when he saw everything that was in front of him. He would look over to Yuurei as he was surprised about this.

“I can do a lot with this. I can’t believe you brought all of this in a short amount of time. Did you get everything down there?” He asked Yuurei.

“Nah, there is a lot more down there. So I expect you to reach out to me when you want me to dig more for you.” He said to Cliff.

He would smile and nod a bunch of times to Yuurei as he would hand him a huge bag of jewels.

#12Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:32 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would feel the bag and he knew that he had gotten more for this job than he should. That was good, and he would watch Cliff move the wheel barrel to a different area. It seemed like he had other men to carry it for him. That was good and he looked over to Renji with a smile on his face.

“It seems like we got a nice small job that will pay us a large amount. Still, right now let’s go home and get some food. After we need to shower because I don’t like how I feel right now.” He said to Renji.

“Yeah, I definitely don’t like how I feel right now, so let's be on our way.” He said this as he waited for Yuurei to move.

The light mage would start walking back to the direction where Paradise Dawn was. Of course, he would stop by the market on his way home.

2029/1800 (10% companion wc reduction)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum