Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tempris Forge

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tempris 

Tempris Forge Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:33 am

Tempris

This forge was Bless by Illumin. May its content aid the the extinction of suffering everywhere.

Tempris Forge Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#2Tempris 

Tempris Forge Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:49 am

Tempris

I have 250 RP post. Claiming free legendary Ticket
250/250

Tempris Forge Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Tempris 

Tempris Forge Empty Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:43 am

Tempris

General

Name: Promise to Him

Slot: Necklace

Type: Accessory

Class: Legendary

Quantity: Custom

Element: Light

Durability: 1x S-rank

Details

Description: This necklace represent Tempris dedication to Illumin and his mission for her. Its a gold chain with a pinkish white symbol attached. This is the actual item. When worn a Halo resembling the symbol will appear over the users head. This halo cannot be touched or interacted with and exist to identity those followers who are pure.

Extra

Requirements: Be a follower of an Illumin

Bonus:
  • 25 Speed

Drawbacks:
  • N/A

Effects

• Divine Blessing: All healing the user receives is increased by 1 rank.
  • Sacred Promise: The user can have their equipment stored inside the necklace. In topics, the user can summon and equip their items immediately using this effect. When out of combat, the user can return their items to this pocket dimension.

Points Breakdown

Please list Forge Points gained and lost for a faster approval process.
  • Unique
  • Necklace
  • 1xS Durability
  • Divine Blessing [Tier 3] 15 points
  • Sacred Promise (Pocket-Dimension) [Tier 2] 10 points
  • 25 speed [bonus stats] 5 points

Total points Acquired: 30
Total Points Spent: 30

Last edited by Tempris on Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:29 am; edited 3 times in total

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#4Khnurn 

Tempris Forge Empty Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:50 pm

Khnurn
Is the healing a T3 or a T4? Because you have listed T3, but the points you're spending is that of a T4.

#5Tempris 

Tempris Forge Empty Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:20 pm

Tempris

Adjusted the ability to T3 per our conversation and added a new tier 1 effect due to having 5 free points.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#6Khnurn 

Tempris Forge Empty Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:16 pm

Khnurn

This custom has been approved, please create a copy of the item and the source post in a reply post using its name and rarity for its title in the Customs section.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum