Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decorator (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Decorator (Good) Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:50 pm

Yuurei

It was another day and Yuurei had made his way towards the Horizon apartments. He wanted to check up on Granny Betty and see how she was doing in her apartment. When he got there, he would knock on the door and the old lady would open the door. Yuurei would see that the place was as clean as he left it, but there was no furniture for the house still. He wondered what happen and where her stuff was.

“I see everything is clean and tidy how it was last time granny. Still, where is all your furniture. I figured you would have it moved in by now. Still, I don’t see any furniture here.” He said to her wondering what happened.

“Oh no I don’t have any furniture, I was planning on getting this house decorated. Do you want to go do the shopping for me? I will hand you the money, and you just got to get it delivered and organize the place.” She said to him.

#2Yuurei 

Decorator (Good) Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:50 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear what she had to say, and he would nod as he didn’t think he would be doing manual labor. Still, it wouldn’t be too bad, and he would get to help her out.

“Sure I can do that for you.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

“Good to hear. I will be right back.” She said as she had gone to get her money.

She would come back with a lot of jewels, and she would hand it over to Yuurei. He was surprised with the amount but figured that she needed all this money for a reason. He wouldn’t question it but started walking out of her apartment and to the stores. Renji was on his shoulder as he figured that he was being too nice to people he met, but she was old, so he made an exception. Their travel to the furniture store wouldn’t take long, and when he got there, he would see how big the place was.

#3Yuurei 

Decorator (Good) Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:51 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would start looking around the place as he was trying to figure out what the old lady would like in her house. While he was looking around, he would find a sofa that she would enjoy. They had a few sides in the couch that recline, which was a good thing. He would choose the black one as it was harder to get dirty, which meant less cleaning for the woman. He would move onto the bed, and he would choose one that would be good for an old person back, so they didn’t wake up aching. There was a lot to do within the store, and Yuurei easily stood an hour or two shopping.

He had to make sure that Granny Betty had gotten the right stuff for her new home. Still, he was able to get everything she would need, and he would pay for it all, including the delivery fees. Once he was done, he would go with the delivery men on their truck to the old lady’s house.

#4Yuurei 

Decorator (Good) Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:52 pm

Yuurei

Post 3

Post 4

Once Yuurei had arrived at the apartment, he would direct the men who were doing their job to the place. He would enter the apartment and he would see that Granny Betty was waiting for their arrival. The berserker would start instructing the men where to put everything and they would listen to him without a problem. They would unwrap everything once it was placed down and they would move on to get the other things. They took about another two hours as there were a lot of things that he had bought her. Once they moved everything in, Yuurei would start decorating everything around the house, and once that was done, he would look over to Betty who seemed very happy with what he had done.

Yuurei would smile at her as she would tell him to keep the money that was left over from everything he had done. The light mage was fine with that reward, and he would bow at her and be happy that she was satisfied with his work. Yuurei would make his way out of her home and into the city to enjoy the scenery.

707/450 (10% reduction from companion)
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum