Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:06 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had spent quite a bit of time in Joya, and honestly, he loved it here. The culture was different, and it reminded him a bit of Hosenka, but at its purest form. He had done a few things in this place that made him enjoy his time here, and now there seemed to have a festival that was happening today. He would speak to the locals the day prior, and they told him about the festival that was happening at nighttime. They also told him that he should bring a paper mache to the parade that represented him into the parade.

He didn’t know what to do, but he created multiple stars, which did represent him. He didn’t want to participate in the parade but wanted to check out the food, dancing, and games that he would be able to find here. The next day would come and soon enough the nighttime would fall upon them. Yuurei would find his way towards where the festival would be taking place and smiled as he could see everybody looking excited to join their time here. This made him smile a lot because this was beautiful to see, and he kept moving around.

“Is there anything you want to eat Renji?” He asked him as he would walk around and looked at all the stands that were there.

Renji would think about it as he was looking around to see what caught his attention. It wouldn’t take long, but he would tug on Yuurei's shirt as he was pointing in the direction of a sushi stand.

“Can we get some of that. I remember you made that for me one time, and it’s really good.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage would make it to the stand and when he got to the front, he would order two bento of sushi. The guy would prepare it for him, and he would hand him the food as Yuurei would hand him the money without hesitating. He would hand one towards Renji as the exceed balanced himself on Yuurei as he opened it up and prepared to eat.

Yuurei would open his bento up and he would start picking them up with the chopsticks he had and would eat one. He would smile because they were well made, and he slowly ate them as he wanted to enjoy the meal more. They were both happy with eating as they continued to move through the festival.

#2Vex 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:23 am

Vex
Vex walks the streets and looks at the sights more over then the other times she had been out it seemed the city is actually alive, it is more pretty than it had been the days before and she thought back to her home country of Minstrel, compare to that this place was a heaven on earth for her. She is sipping water as she walks around and looking for familiar faces or for one that she had been hunting, a man in a cloak should be perfectly easy to spot in this sorta crowd as they are all dressed up and wearing fancier clothes she had decided against really snooping today just enjoy the day and not drink if she could avoid it out side of a social setting.

As she walked she heard people calling out the things they have for sale and the lengths they did things surprised Vex she wanted to be able to take it all in but she knows if she does that she would have to work it all back off again and she giggled to herself as she didn't usually have thoughts of eating herself into a different weight class than thin and pretty.

She doubted she would be able to eat that much anyways even if she had tried but she still grabbed herself something to enjoy as she walked and watched others dance, sing and advertise their wares and goods. She thinks she sees a certain Orange exceed but she sticks to the crowd and keeps to herself as she knows that man is dangerous and his orange exceed is as bright as a dim stone at the bottom of a dark ocean fault.

She thinks she sees others she knows like some of her guild mates and she sees a tall woman in dancers clothing giving orders to a man kneeling to her like she is some royalty, she wondered if this woman has this man wrapped around her finger or if he just serves her. She is not sure how to tell important people in this crowd from the non important people so she moves on so not to cause any issue or earn someone else's ire for staring or getting in their way of their plans, she has to admit she feels lost in the crowd and the sounds.

She had never really been one to step out of herself to question every thing around herself just to try and lead her cult to newer heights then she could think possible and she thinks killing the masked mage is the easiest way to heighten her powers and move beyond this mortal block that she is starting to find very limiting to herself, she knows she needs to spread Tutrix to this country as well but she wonders if this country's system would even be able to be poisoned so to say to have her followers whisper the word and make it spread. It seemed their system relied on maidens and other strict rulings so this country would be a hard one to crack into.

She returns to eating her food that she is carrying and eavesdropping on the people in the crowd some of them whispering of a beautiful maiden that had escaped but some of the saying reports from others say she has returned to the country and is gonna be at this very parade. Vex wishes this woman luck on not getting caught by these rough looking men and the strong mage if he gets into the middle of it, she was not going to intervene in it unless it was a cultist or a friend to her cause.

(614)

#3Amir † 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:42 pm

Amir †
Amir was having a great freaking time. A festival to celebrate the freedom to be yourself. That is an amazing thing as far as Amir is concerned. He grew up as a runt, a slave, a runaway, a servant, a political rival, among a host of other identities. He often lacks the ability to just be and enjoy himself for who he was. This festival was different because he could see how open everything was. Amir could see groups making out with groups, girls with girls, guys with guys, some people just petting dogs. The festival had a little something for everyone to enjoy.

The scholar even wished his mate was here. Amir did not think they would have been out of place. Amir could see some people from Eternal Nightmare present anyway. He would not bother any of them. He could recognize the tattoos but not any of the people. Besides, messing with dark guilds was dangerous in its own right. Dark guilds were often a bit more on the unpredictable side.

“Can I get two skewers and some of that purple drink?” Amir asked the merchant with sparkling eyes. He was so happy to see the food here. The place had different kinds of meat that was interesting to look at. His current diet was more lean protein and a lack of pork. That was why he made sure to order the chicken skewers. They were lean and the scent could be smelled down the street. Amir was sure it would taste as delicious as it smelled. The purple drink was a drink made from a specially grown corn. The corn was purple and had a sweet taste similar to lemons. Amir heard rumors about the drink but never had the chance to taste it till now.

Amir ate the skewers down with great gusto. They were cooked with a bit of grease that dripped onto his chin. Amir had to grab a wipe to clean it up. The tasty chicken skewers were a must have. Amir was wondering if the other foods in this place were just as tasty. He washed the skewers down with the tasty purple drink. It was better than he heard. Amir wanted to talk to the vendor about some point. He needed to find out the secret behind the purple corn. The scholar just wanted to go out of his way to learn everything that had interested him. It was a character flaw of sorts in his personality. His curiosity must always be abated, unless he was more curious about something else at the time.

Amir was skipping away when he noticed a familiar long vine like carmine hair. “Hey Vex! Enjoying the festival.” Amir came up behind her. He made sure not to touch the mysterious girl. He did not know her too well. The risk of getting stabbed was too high as well. Most women tended to be more deadly in proportion to how good they looked. Amir was not into the whole hetero thing. Even so he could notice how great Vex looked, that would mean that she was deadly as well. It was a trait that Amir doubted the men that were attracted to her would notice.

[539]

Last edited by Amir on Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4Yuurei 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:28 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei continued walking through the area with Renji on his shoulder. The sushi was too good that they weren’t paying attention to anything around them. The Exceed was too busying balancing himself while eating so he had too much on his plate. Still, he kept moving through the area as he would look at what they were going to do next. The content within the bento would disappear at a normal pace. It was amazing and he would look at it as he chuckled at the thought of how it disappeared.

The light mage would spot a particular game and this one was to test one’s might. He walked over to it while Renji was eating his food. There were people in front of him, so he had to wait his turn. It would take a couple of minutes as he would watch everybody try it out. He was going to have to use a mallet to slam into a pressure plate that would send the metal ball into the bell on top. He was thinking of ways to swing the mallet as he was waiting for his turn.

Renji would be able to finish his food while they were waiting on line. He didn’t have to balance himself anymore as he enjoyed the rest of whatever was left in the bento. He, of course, would close it and he would climb down from Yuurei as he would throw it away. The Exceed would make his way to his friend and would walk by his side for the time being. It wouldn’t be too long as it was finally Yuurei’s turn. He would go to the man as he would hand Yuurei the mallet after he had gotten money from the light mage.

Yuurei would grab the mallet with both hands, and he would check out the weapon he was using. He would slide his right foot back as he moved his left foot forward. His hands lifted the mallet so that it was ready to be swung. The light mage would rotate his entire body forward and using that momentum he would swing his arms around and the mallet down to the pressure place. He hit the thing as hard as he could as he would see the ball rise to the top and then ‘ping’ could be heard.

It would collide with the bell, and everybody would cover their ears as it was too loud and it was still ringing. He would sigh as he was glad that this thing was durable because he would have been embarrassed if it broke. The guy chuckled as he was shocked to see that he had done it.

“Okay please, choose what you want as a prize.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would look over to Renji with a smile on his face.

“What prize would you like.” He said to him.

Renji would point towards a coil fish with rainbow colors, and Yuurei shook his head because he should have known better. He would point at it and when he got it he would see Renji climbing on his shoulder as he would open the bag so it could disappear.

“So what to do now.” He said as he was walking aimlessly again.

#5Vex 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:31 pm

Vex
She would keep at a decent pace then she hears Amir call out to her and she stops and she looks at him. She does a cute smile to seem unassuming to the man she knows is not interested in her. So fooling him is a bit harder as her natural beauty doesn’t distract him as easily as it would another man. "Hello how may I help you, Amir was it? " she wondered if this man is just following her or if maybe he has some actual business with her. She decides it is probably easier to just play nice with the man then it would be to be stand offish to him casuse he is nice enough. " Hmmm how about something you wouldn’t know about a masked fairy tail mage?"

she looked at the other people around. She sees yuurei again seems him and Renji are having fun and taking names from where she is standing and wonders if he and Renji are having fun here or if they are just here to blow off steam. She walks with Amir towards them that way they can pretty much distract each other and let her be more observant of the people around in case her guy was around them some how watching.

(214)

#6Amir † 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:44 pm

Amir †
“Yep. Amir is the name!” The wolf was smiling happily. He was open and honest about everything. A festival was a good time to grow closer to people and make new friends. He was starting to consider the strange and semi spooky girl as an ally. Amir believed there was nothing she could do that would freak him out.

The question came out of nowhere and Amir had to think for a bit. “Hmmmm.” He considered the question carefully before he was able to formulate an answer. The only person he knew in Fairy Tale was his dragon buddy. Amir did not believe for a second she could be talking about him. The spatial dragon was cool but Amir doubted he could flirt with girls. The way she was asking and the hint of danger around her made him doubt it was for a booty call as well. Judging by all the facts that he knew and could recall, he did not know the man. “Honestly, I cannot say I know such a guy. I have only gone to Fairy Tale once. I cannot say I recall any man like that in the guild.”

Amir rubbed his chin as if he was trying hard to recall. His memory was great so it was just a superfluous action. “Oh. Hey Yuurei and Renji. Are you two having fun?” Amir spoke to the arriving duo. His face was towards the exceed more, it was as if Amir was asking Renji.

[248 | 787]

#7Yuurei 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:01 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was trying to figure out what to do next with Renji. While he was thinking about it, he would hear his name and he would look in the direction that the voice came from. He would look at them and he would that Amir and Vex were together. He figured that they had come here together, and now they had found him. They would hear the question that was asked, and he looked over to Renji.

“Yes, so far I was able to eat fish, so that was amazing, and then Yuu won a game, and he got me another fish to add to my collection. I got this rainbow coil fish. I wish it was real because Yuu could have cooked it for me then.” He said to Amir with a smile on his face.

He figured that he would put the fish away though as he wanted to get on top of Yuurei’s shoulder. He would put the fish in his bag, and he would climb the light mage’s shoulder afterward.

“Yeah I kind of wanted to test out my strength, but I guess I wasn’t strong enough to destroy the damn bell. I guess next time I could try.” He said as he looked at Vex and Amir.

He would give her a small wave as he figured he would ask what they were up to.

“So did you guys come here together or did you bump into each other?” He asked curiously as he didn’t mind who answer the question.

#8Vex 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:46 am

Vex
Vex sighs as this man as well seemed to know nothing about her target which is a real shame she figured he would crack and tell her all he knew of her target it means he was just as useless as he looked and was to her, he knew nothing and had no real power so he bores her nearly to tears with very little about him that has isn’t straight, runs his mouth and is in bad need of a breath mint. But at least she remembered his name this time around instead of shut calling him tall dark and idiot.

Vex looks at the man saying he was gonna try to destroy the bell on the game he had just been playing on. "Are you supposed to break the bell off ? " she looks at yuurei as she has never played the game before, she is trying to act dumb to not raise yuureis guard around her for the time being.

She looks at Renji an she giggles. " Oh is yuurei that good of a cook ? Also you are a little cutie you know that ?" She reached out and ruffled his fur on his head then booted his nose with her finger.

(208)

#9Amir † 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:48 am

Amir †
It was such a small world to the scholar. He ran into the same amount of people that he had gone cave spelunking with. Amir was starting to believe there was some type of fate between all of them. Amir was ashamed he did not have gifts to pass out to them as a token of friendship. He found both of them to be okay enough to his eyes.

“Nope. We came separately. I just so happen to have been able to run into Vex. The timing for us all meeting is impeccable, it was only an eight percent chance of happening.” Amir pointed out the percentage of them meeting. He did not include the various variables like size of the venue and population density. Amir had been told that his vocalizing of the numbers made people’s eyes glaze over. A party like this made the usage of math even more appalling to people. The scholar often wished he had more intellectual friends for times like these.

Amir did not mind when Vex started to distance herself to talk to the others. He had tried his best but could not bond with the girl. Amir could not put his finger on as to why. He chalked it up to Vex liking those lothario types.

This time Amir did not offer anyone snacks. He paid for the drinks without qualms. The people present had enough money to buy snacks as well. The entire time no one had offered to share. The feeling of no one drawing closer rubbed Amir the wrong way. The festival was supposed to be a good time and a chance to become close. Amir did not feel the distance lower between any of them, not even Yuurei and Renji. They were the two that he knew the longest here.

“Did any of you try the skewers and purple drink? It comes with my recommendation.” Amir was not a foodie as they called it. He was the type that did enjoy a good meal. A full belly was a great blessing.

[343 | 1,130]

#10Yuurei 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:23 am

Yuurei

Yuurei chuckled when he heard the question that Vex had asked. He would rub the back of his head as he was chuckling because he was sure that wasn’t part of the game.

“I’m pretty sure that is now how you play the game, but I wanted to do it because it would prove my strength is stronger than it was before. It’s all good It just means I need more training.” He said out loud as she asked Renji a question.

The Exceed would drool a little bit as he thought about Yuurei’s cooking because of Vex’s question and blushed as well because she gave him a compliment. He would allow her to touch him, but it was mainly because she was a female.

“Yes, he is an excellent cook. I rather he cooks than go outside and eat. So, yes that’s how good of a cook he is.” He said as he had a smile on his face still because of the compliment.

Yuurei would nod when he heard Amir’s words and it would seem like their grouping up was random indeed. It was interesting to think about something like this as he didn’t think it was faith that brought them together. They just happened to be enjoying the same thing, so they were bound to bump into each other. Still, it would seem like Amir’s body language depicted that he was distant from the group. He felt a certain way about that, but it was on him not because of Amir. When he heard the man speak up about the food, Yuurei had a smile on his face.

“Oh really I’ll it out later since I just ate. You should try out their bento sushi. It was really good as well.” He said to Amir as he looked around the area.

He figured he would see what they wanted to do for a bit and since he did remember Amir buying them a drink he would take care of whatever they wanted to do.

“Do you guys have anything in mind that you want to do here? My treat.” He said to the group as he waited for an answer from both.

365| 1575

#11Vex 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:55 am

Vex
She looked at them and she moves around them. "No I hadn't tried it yet do you know where to get it?" She start looking around for this food and drink this man spoke of she doubts she would really be lead around by them today so if she wants to look for it herself cause the guy seems a bit selfish and unreliable so she takes off from them her sandals clicking on the path as she goes looking around acting like a naïve woman, starting to look for some easy marks.

She wonders if they are gonna follow behind her or if they are gonna stand their ground back where she had left them and she swore she had just seen a portal of some sort out of the corner of her eye but it is gone when she looked that way again to make sure of it.

She walks the way she had seen it and she wonders what that portal was or where it had lead to and if maybe someone was near by spying and watching her like some kind of creepy manic. But she didn't have time to be sweating those kind of details if she is gonna be looking for trouble she might have looked into that and dug deeper for info but she was out of the country and she is looking to just relax and not attack people for Tutrix unless she sees Kaito of course, but no way he would be here of all places.

She figured out where the place was and she orders the items that Amir had asked if they had tried and she saw a lot of things and she wasn't gonna stand around and be that woman she ordered and started enjoying them as she had wondered at least the guy had a good sense of taste unlike his questionable breath would have lead her to believe he might have had if she had given him much more credit.

She then disposes of the trash in a bin and she kept her swift and moving pace like a small child not looking to be slowed down by parents who would seen to always know and hawk or mother hen over her like she was some small child even though she figured she is the youngest of these three and she wasn't gonna be just treated like she is some small defenseless child that needs an escort to see this area or around it.

She was gonna freely roam and not have them slow her down at all from their idle empty chatter just to let their lips flap in the wind as a fart from a great sized beast leaves their rear ends. She felt free and able to move on and she wondered if maybe she shoulda been nicer to Azure then they wouldn't have left her, to go to the north with that weird ugly duckling Khalfani to start a different guild of their own.

(502)

#12Amir † 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:44 am

Amir †
He indicated the shop with a wave of his hand and a smile when speaking. “Yes. It is over here at this stall. The rates are also the most reasonable. Who knows if the other shops that sell it more expensively are better. I doubt it though. Statistically speaking the quality in a set volume is uniform.” He did not mind that Vex did not even walk in the direction he had indicated. Amir had to assume she was a headstrong woman that just marched to the beat of her own drum. He had no reason to care about her rude behavior. Amir was kind but not a saint. If Vex did not want to at least be cordial to her current party Amir would not bother himself with her.

The mention of a bento was interesting. The scholar could already feel his mouth start to water. Amir had never heard of this so-called bento before. His mind could only imagine what the dish was, how it would taste, or what it would look like. Thinking about it for a split second Amir decided to take up Yuurei on his offer. If this bento was not expensive he could have the mage treat him to it, at least for research purposes. Amir had already treated them all to drink. He would just consider this as a return treat. Would that actually make him friends with the elven playboy? Amir thought of it being an improvement when compared to miss doom and gloom. The young scholar was thinking even his time meeting Seika was more pleasant.

“I will take you up on that offer. You can treat me to this bento you spoke highly of. I am curious to try the flavor out. Is this dish chicken, fish, or a fried vegetable thing?” He wanted to ask some questions about this dish. As the curious type he was hardwired to. Imagine him ordering a dish he did not like based on the ingredients alone. Amir was the type to treat his body like a temple, it was open day and night, but not anyone or anything could enter.

[357 | 1,487]

#13Yuurei 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:51 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would watch Vex go off on her own. He wanted to offer her to pay for her meal, but it seemed like she was doing things on her own. That was fine with him, and he would look over to Amir who was trying to give her directions, but she didn’t listen. He chuckled because she was a weird person and it seemed like she had motives that he was never going to understand. He did look over to Amir with Renji as it seemed like he was going to take that offer, and he smiled because he was happy about that.

He asked him what kind of dish they had, and when he thought about it, he recalled the menu that he saw. It wouldn’t take him to remember everything that was there.

“They have everything you mention and a bit more. So you don’t have to worry about them not having something you can enjoy.” He said to Amir.

“I love eating fish, and that was good. I would always recommend fish to anybody though.” He said to Amir.

Yuurei would start walking towards the direction of where he had gotten his food. He would wave at Vex just in case she was paying attention to them. Still, he moved through the crowd of people that were around, which wasn’t hard to do, and he would make his way to where he bought the food. The aroma was so amazing, and he enjoyed it.

“We’re here, so enjoy yourself.” He said with a smile on his face as he wondered what Amir was going to get to eat.

271|1846

#14Vex 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:48 pm

Vex
Vex admitting she owes Amir one goes to find him a gift she finds alcoholic treats figuring he might like them she has them wrapped then she goes to look for him because she feels a bit bad for being a stuck up asshole to him just Amir rubbed her the wrong way she couldn’t explain he did he just really did.

She starts walking and looking for him. She has no real idea of where the other two had gotten off to and she has no one to blame beside herself and she figures they will appear to her soon enough if she just minds to herself. She has a guess Amir has a dislike for her but the other man seems to still be okay with her at least. She grabs a few other things so Amir doesn’t feel special or the other two don’t end up feeling left out or jealous she is unsure which it is she is after in this given moment.

She finally sees them and she Walks toward them and she smiles. "Glad I refound you all. " she holds out the gifts to them, the box of mixed alcoholic treats for Amir, a cute little out fit for Renji, and a strange perfume for the playboy. She hopes they will like them, but she has her doubts about it but she doubts they will voice them even if they hate the gifts she has just bestowed upon them in her good graces with a smile and a giggle.

(256)

#15Amir † 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:29 pm

Amir †
“I prefer having fish as well. I did not get to have it till I first arrived in Minstrel. The desert is not a place that has a lot of fish available. It was more for the leaders and special occasions.” Amir had spoken to Renji. He treated the cat as an equal participant in the conversation. He would never ignore someone for being a different race. Amir was not one to underestimate anyone.

Amir was walking to follow Yuurei’s direction. He kept to his guns and did not bother to look for Vex. It was a fun little walk. Amir almost considered Yuurei to be sweet. Amir did not know why he thought of Yuurei as a playboy. It was just an innate vibe he was getting from the elf.

“Yes. I would like to order one spicy fish bento.” It was what Amir came up with after looking at the menu. He wanted to taste the fish that they had in Joya. The spicy thing was more of a preference for himself. Amir still preferred all his stuff to be spicy and/or sweet. The only flavor to avoid was sour. It was not refreshing, just disgusting.

Amir had received the bento. It smelled really good. He could barely contain the urge to dig in. It was at that point that Vex made a sudden reappearance to him. She came bearing gifts. The scholar was unsure if he should trust it. The box of mixed alcohol treats could all be poison, partly poison, or not poison at all. Amir was not sure if he wanted to find out. It was too late at night to get poisoned. He was also unsure if his magic would be able to filter it out.

“Thank you! This collection looks exquisite.” Amir may have thought it but he accepted the gift anyway. He did not want to look suspicious or ungrateful. He just did not have to open it up and start drinking now. He could enjoy the drinks at a later time and really savor it. That way if it was poisoned. He could survive it. Amir believed himself to be a genius.

[362 | 1,849]

#16Yuurei 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:44 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear what Amir said and he was glad that this man would have a preference to fish. There was a reason behind it, and he would nod to him. They both would look at Amir as they waited for him to choose what he was going to eat. He would nod because it was an amazing choice. When Yuurei saw that Amir was getting his bento he would go to the front. He would give him the jewels for the bento that was being purchased.

He could tell from Amir’s face that he was looking forward to the bento. The light mage was glad that he was going to enjoy that. When he was going to say something, he would notice that Vex would appear. His eyes looked at the girl as it seemed like she had brought them all a gift. Renji was surprised about this as well, and he would take the gift that she had given him. He would look at it as he figured he could wear this a few times. He would put it in the bag and would look at her.

“Oh nice thank you Vex.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

Yuurei would see the cologne that she had given him, and he would nod because he appreciated gifts.

“Thank you Vex.” He said to her as he would take a scent of the smell and it was a really good one.

He would also put the cologne inside of Renji’s bag and he would look over to her.

“Do you like Bentos Vex? Amir got one and I was trying to treat you too, so would you like one as well?” He asked her waiting to hear what she would say to him.

297| 2143

#17Vex 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:29 pm

Vex
She hopes he will like the candy and sweets made with alcohol she has no idea what they taste like but she figured it was the perfect mix for him, sweet and saucy just like him plus they were in cute shapes she so figures maybe that will help him forgive her if only a little for now that would just be how she would have to accept it too be. She was not sure how much more she can really eat but she looks to Yuurei and she nods to accept his offer.

She looks around at the menu and finds one that doesn't sound to filling or too heavy, cause she had already eaten and she is sure she will be paying for it later by either needing to train herself harder or eating a lot less for awhile. When she is handed it she smiles at Yuurei thanking him for taking care of it for her so she is thankful for him treating her.

She stands near Amir and she tries to stay on his good side cause she doesn't need to stay on the good side of him cause she had gotten off on the bad foot with him and she feels kind of bad to have been so rude to him cause he has been nothing but nice besides for like two parts of the day.

(231)

#18Amir † 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:41 pm

Amir †
Amir was internally feeling a slight disappointment. He wanted to dig into the bento now. It smelt great. He just had to fight back from doing so as he believed eating the bento now meant drinking the wine now as well. To avoid being rude and outwardly hostile Amir decided to refrain. Amir made a gesture of looking at the nearest clock and frowning at the time.

“Well. It is about time I head out. I have to head back and meet up with some people at the hotel. I hope I will see the three of you at the slumber party.” Amir waved back as he walked away to complete his business. He was going to walk around the festival a bit more. He just did not want to walk with them. At least he could give them a chance to see if romance blossomed. That way Amir could enjoy the bento and test the wine.

[Exit]

[157 | 2,006]

#19Yuurei 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:56 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would wait for Vex to choose what she wanted to eat, and soon enough she would come to pick one of the items. He would nod as he would pay for it and he would smile at her because it seemed like she would be please with that. It wouldn’t take long, but Amir would be the first to go, and it seemed like he had to do a few things before having to go to the slumber party they were all supposed to go to.

“Sure you’ll see me and Renji there.” He said as he would wave at Amir who was walking away from them.

He would look at Vex and wondered if she wanted to hang out or if she had plans to do other things.

“If you want you can continue to enjoy the festival with me, but if not then I can always see you later.” He said to her. In the end, whichever she chose, Yuurei would start walking away from the stall.

He was going to enjoy a bit of this before he had to go meet up with Brone.

2331/1800 (10% reduction from companion)
[EXIT]

#20Vex 

A Good Time at Night [TDC: Festival] Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:07 am

Vex
She was happy enough with what had happened she felt it was okay with how the day had went and she hoped that Amir had at least some what forgiven her for real and was not just leaving it as a poor bitter hatred between them, she wondered what this sleep over was about she hadn’t ever heard of one while she was growing up in minstrel, she didn’t have friends just cloaked enemies all looking to cause the others to trip and fall to disgrace their families and leave the openings for others to climb like she believed it was a good idea to do these things but now she realized that is was all just a mess of things that shouldn’t have happened that place is a hell on earth for those not prepared for the need to speed and run around and dance like a monkey on a chain for jewels and credit to be the better dancing monkey. She thanked yuurei and went on her way out of there.

(173) (2198) (Exit.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum