Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change of Course [SQ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Khalfani † 

Change of Course [SQ] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:52 pm

Khalfani †
The task at hand in which Khalfani was required to do had not at all been as hard as he would have initially thought. Lord Ozo simply wanted him to venture out into the forests of Minstrel and meet a partner he had been trading with for years. Her name was Shel and she looked like a raider or a pirate, but the panther couldn't be too sure. Looks can be deceiving and from experience everything wasn't as it seemed. With a simple glare, he approached Lord Ozo who had been waiting with a glass full of red liquid. No doubt that it was blood, but seeing as there were no humans or animals around, the vampire hadn't exactly known where he had gotten it from. For a moment, there was silence. The smell of expensive perfumes and colognes filled the air. Ozo's guards had been gathered around and his favorite pet werewolf had been standing beside him.

#2Khalfani † 

Change of Course [SQ] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:52 pm

Khalfani †
The job was done, yet he would no receive any monetary payment from it. His payment would simply come in the form of information, which was worth any amount of money. Especially for what the Black Panther had been trying to accomplish. So, with nothing more to do the dark skinned vampire stood in silence. There was an obvious distrust in the air as he remained side by side with some of Ozo's guards. They were preparing for something, to attack perhaps? Maybe to retaliate in some fashion? Whatever it was, they were on guard and that alone made the eighteen year old uncomfortable. Then, Lord Ozo would nod and the guards would step away. Only a few steps to the left and right before the Vampire Lord stepped forward. "Come, let's have a chat." he would say, knowing that Khalfani was waiting for the answers he wanted so bad.

#3Khalfani † 

Change of Course [SQ] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:53 pm

Khalfani †
The Desiertan hadn't trusted Lord Ozo one bit. Despite the night they had spent together which was more than exceptional, and the time they had spent speaking and learning a bit about each other, Khalfani knew what he was here. The mage's eyes danced around the room, making it obvious that he had seen the shift in Ozo's guards. Jaspers eyes would remain glued to Khal. The vampire nodded and began walking with Ozo through the large estate and the two of them would begin to converse. It began with ozo revealing who he was. Apparently he was once a young lord from Minstreli, but his father had been given the "gift" of vampirism. After killing his entire family out of blood lust, he awakened form his state and realized what he had done. The first thing he did was turn Ozo to save his life. After Ozo was turned he found it impossible to kill his father so he merely imprisoned him.

#4Khalfani † 

Change of Course [SQ] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:53 pm

Khalfani †
Like most people born in Earthland, Lord or otherwise, Lord Ozo had a traumatic past. It was the only thing that united him with common folk, but even then he revealed himself as someone who abused their powers. The conversation went on. Ozo explained why he had gotten involved in the work field he was in today. He explained how he went through countless cities and towns turning people left and right to build his house. It was all too easy for vampires. The people they bit would be sired to them and after that you could create mindless henchmen. Even the elves he turned no longer had access to the spirits of the forests. The conversation was insightful, but Khal could tell that it was all fluff. It may not have been bullshit, but it definitely was a mechanism Ozo used to buy time and a certain level of empathy from the rogue prince. Little did he knew that that alone could only go so far.

#5Khalfani † 

Change of Course [SQ] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:54 pm

Khalfani †
Khalfani was growing impatient. The more Lord Ozo spoke to more restless he began to grown. First his leg would start shaking, attempting to rush the process with symbolizing. However, that had proven to be futile. So then he clenched his jaws. Any interest n this conversation being snuffed out by his impatience. Lord ozo insisted on speaking though. Whatever he wanted to say was leading up to something big and it wouldn't provide the outcome he wanted if he didn't speak. The vampire lord glanced over at Khalfani's shaking leg, then back up at him. With a sigh he turned his back and took a sip of the ruby red liquid in his cup. "Alright." He said, coming to a conclusion. Enough beating around the bush and get straight to the point, Khalfani thought. The panther wasn't a man of many words and he was less of a man who had time to wait until Ozo had said everything he wanted to say.

#6Khalfani † 

Change of Course [SQ] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:54 pm

Khalfani †
"What I'm about to tell you next is..." he said before pausing. ˇThe lord glanced over at Jasper who had been awaiting orders. Khalfani folded his arms across his chest and also glanced over at Jasper. Something was about to happen. Something that the panther felt like he would not like. "Well...I'll just speak plainly." Then Ozo turned around to face the man he had become attracted to. With a sigh he gulped the last of the blood in his cup before passing it to one of the guards to take away. "You wanted to know about the slave chain here in Minstreli." Then, turning to the other guard Ozo ordered him away. The guard walked to the closed door of a room they hand't touched before sliding the doors open. What came next came as a surprise to even the young Morningstar. The guards pulled seven women out of the room, each shackled to a long chain that connected them in a row. Khalfani turned to Ozo immediately before growling. "What the fuck is this?" he grumbled. Jasper drew his sword. Khal slowly stepped forward but moved no further as the guards also began to move forward.

#7Khalfani † 

Change of Course [SQ] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:55 pm

Khalfani †
Lord Ozo lifted his hand, telling them to remain. "I know what it looks like, but I assure you I am not the trader. I merely hold them for my superior to receive them. They're brought to me but another source and I hold them here until they're picked up. I don't get paid for it, and I don't use them. It is merely m-" but Khalfani could take no more. A thousand thoughts flashed through his mind, most of them of the night him and Ozo shared together. Then he began to feel disgusted. How could he lie with a man who partook in such monstrosities. "Enough. I don't care what your role is in this, you are connected to this...crime against humanity. I...I should have known." khalfani stepped forward preparing to kill Lord Ozo. "You attempt to swindle me in your favor only to reveal this?! Knowing that I do not approve?!" Jasper shook his head. "Khalfani, this is the way things are. It is not my doing that this happens...I have a superior who has a superior.

#8Khalfani † 

Change of Course [SQ] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:55 pm

Khalfani †
This is apart of my work. I never said it was noble. I've revealed this to you because I want you to join me. What I can offer...it's greater than this hero you want to be. Being a Hero gets you killed." Khalfani growled, shaking his head. It was obvious that the panther was not going to join Ozo. With a sigh the Vampire took off his robe. The guards prepared themselves to attack, but the vampire Lord had insisted on honoring the Dark Skinned mage with a one on one fight. It was obvious that he was confident that he was going to win. Anybody who wasn't sure of themselves would have allowed their guards to do the trick. The two of them walked outside of the estate and a circle was made by the elven vampire guards. Ozo raised his hands and just like that the battle would begin. This could have been something different if Ozo was a different man, alas, he wasn't.

#9Khalfani † 

Change of Course [SQ] Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:56 pm

Khalfani †
He deceived Khalfani and now Khalfani felt...gross. Heartbroken even. Although he had rejected Ozo's attempts at anything else, the fact remained that he had still given his body to Ozo the night before. There was no honor in sleeping with a slave trader. It was an insult to his entire character. Ozo must die.The fight began with khalfani dashing forward. The two of them trading blows, growing back and forth. Khalfani wasn't as fast as Ozo but he was just as good of a fighter. Just when it looked like he was about to lose, Khalfani grabbed Ozo by his neck and snapped it, ripping his head off with his bare hands and revealing to the remainder of the house. All of his guards were in complete shock as Khalfani won the battle. The Black panther disbanded the house moments after, allowing Jasper and his followers to flee before setting the enslaved women free and burning the entire estate to the ground.

1,500/1,500

- EXIT -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum