Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cleaning Duties (Solo Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dan 

Cleaning Duties (Solo Quest) Empty Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:12 pm

Dan
Dan yawned as he walked down the crimson quarters of the city of Hosenka, today's quest was to help a local investigator by the name of Weirdlock Jones. As Dan arrives at Weirdlock's office he notices that the place is pretty dirty and in need of a cleaning. He shakes his head as he looks around the front for him but finds nothing thinking he may be in his office he heads back. as he enters the office he only finds a desk and a large pile of books sitting in a corner. Despite not seeing Weirdlock anyways he decides to search the room, not seeing him but the desk begins searching by the books. As he gets closer he begins to hear a noise by the books, interested he moves some out of the way only to find a man with a large pompadour hair cut wearing a dark blue kimono with circles and target patterns on it, as well as a blue, high-collared cape. Remembering Weirdlock's description he realizes his client was catching up on his sleep. Signing Dan shakes his shoulder "sir I'm here about the request." Dan said as he continued to attempt to wake Weirdlock up.

The man wakes with a yawn and rubs his eyes "ah yes the request I put out, well you see my office has gotten a bit dirty as of late and I need some help cleaning it up." Weirdlock said with a smile. Dan noded his head and began to work first picking up the many book scattered across the floor. He walked over to the table and sets the books on it. Dan had heard about how Weirdlock was regarded as the best investigator in hosenka and had out many high profile people behind bars. It made sense that he would be very busy a lot and does not have time to clean up as much as he used to. As he walked back to get another set of books he noticed notes on the walls describing a issue between rival gangs. 'hmm that must be his current case I guess' Dan thought as he picked up the books to move.

As he finished this he began to pick up papers that had fallen to the floor, some seemed to be about his current case and others described cases from the past. As he gathered all the papers together he set them on the desk. Seeing how dusty the room was he grabbed a cloth and began to dust all the surfaces that required it. Seeing the room look a lot better then it did when he entered he turns to Weirdlock and says "alright Mr. Jones I think that should do it. Feel free to request fairy tail again in the future if you need anything else done." Dan said with a smile as Weirdlock noded "thank you for helping now I can return to finishing this case." Weirdlock said as he handed Dan his reward. Dan nods and larges the office now on his way back to magnolia.

512/500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum