Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Outreach (Solo Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dan 

Community Outreach (Solo Quest) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:31 pm

Dan
Dan rubbed his hands together as he stepped into the building, he had heard of a sickness sweeping though magnolia and decided he would volunteer his time at the local church. As he walked into the chaptel the first thing he noticed was it was full of people, all of them coughing and blowing their noses. As he walked further in he saw a man quickly moving between people. Dan hoping he was correct waved towards the man "umm are you Father Jerad? I'm Dan I was hoping I could help out if you needed it." Dan said with a nervous smile. The man smiled happily as he waved Dan over "yes I am, thank you for coming in to help the more hands we have the better." Father Jerad stated with a tired grin "here take this medicine and help distribute it to anyone who needs it. I'll be over here if you need anything just wave me over" he finished as he hands Dan the medicine.

Dan nods to him and begins to walk around the room stopping first at the side of a older man who seemed to be having trouble breathing due to his constant coughing. Dan helps the man sit up and begins to speak to him "hello sir my name is Dan I'm volunteering here at the church today to help Father Jerad with the medicine distributions. Can you swallow this for me?" The man gives a shaky nod as he takes the cup and swallows the liquid down before he begins coughing Dan not knowing what else to do begins to rub his back until the fits ends. The man smiled and nods to Dan before laying back down. Dan stands back up and look around for the next person to help. He sees a man who seems to be in his early to mid thirties coughing a lot so he jogs over to rub his back as well "hello I'm Dan I'm helping out Father Jerad today can you sit up so I can help you take the medicine?" The man noded and sat up taking the cup into his hand and shakily put it to his lips and swallowed the liquid down. He noded his thanks to Dan and laid back down to rest.

Dan stood up again and looked around when he heard a low whimper from near him. He turned to see a small girl no older then six or seven laying on a cot with her eyes scrunched together in pain. He sighed at this he hated to see children in pain. He took a deep breath put on his best older brother face and began to speak to the girl in a soothing voice. "Hi there my name is Dan what's yours?" The girl looked up at him and quietly replied "Sarah" Dan smiled and kneeled down next to her "well Sarah I was sent here to give you some medicine to help you get better do you think you can sit up for me?" The girl nods and tries to sit up but whimpers again "I can't move my stomach hurts to much." Dan nods to her sympathetically but knows she needs the medicine so he rubs her head for a moment "ok I think I might have a idea but I need you to trust me ok?" The girl nods prompting Dan to slowly lift her up from the bed and sits down with her sideways in his lap "ok now you just lean on my arm and I'll bring the cup to your lips ok?" The girl nods and swallows the medicine with a slight grimace at the taste. Smiling down he lays her back on the bed "now that should make you feel better in no time."

A few hours pass as Dan continues to help those that need it. As he passes out the last of the medicine he sees Father Jerad  walking towards him with a smile. He thanks Dan for helping before handing him a cup of the medicine to take. Dan swallows the medicine and waves goodbye to the Father and walks out.

Word Count: 694/500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum