Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demon Storm Creation[Training]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Achlys † 

Demon Storm Creation[Training] Empty Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:44 pm

Achlys †

Achlys was in her room taking her rest after her daily training. Her training hasn't really gone well lately, she feels like something is wrong, like something in her body is not the same as how it used to be. Ever since Achlys sealed the deal with Lilith and became a Daemon, something is changing in her body. Something about her magic flow feels a little bit strange for her and she doesn’t know if it’s normal or not. ”I keep feeling strange with my own magic, like something I don’t recognize is in my body flowing around. Is it always like this when humans become Daemon?” ”How am I supposed to know? I am the Demon so I don’t feel what’s going on with your body on a daily basis, and you’re the first one on my list. I never had any deal with humans before.” Hears the answer from Lilith, Achlys gets a little shocked with the fact that she was the first one on her list. That means Achlys was some kind of an experiment for her and she can’t really help her if something goes wrong.

WC:190/1000

Achlys

#2Achlys † 

Demon Storm Creation[Training] Empty Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:45 pm

Achlys †

”For real? So I’m your first lab rat?” Asked Achlys to Lilith. In her head she knows that even if that fact is right, there’s nothing she can do about it, plus she can’t afford to lose Lilith and end up searching for demons all over again. This situation is not really good for her since she doesn't understand what she feels as well and this situation is kinda ruining her training routine. ”Okay let’s forget about that, I don’t care if that was true or not but I have to plan a new type of training. I’ll have to focus on controlling this flow before I can learn about how to use this as my magic, I’ll start working on it tomorrow. Now I need some good rest to function.” Said Achlys as she gets to the bathroom and takes a warm bath to relax her body as she usually does. But her brain can’t really rest, just like always her overthinking problem could never stop, sometimes it’s bothering her, sometimes it's actually good for her.

WC:367/1000

Achlys

#3Achlys † 

Demon Storm Creation[Training] Empty Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:45 pm

Achlys †

”Hey Lilith, you there? I can’t stop thinking about the training that I need to set and prepare. But since I don’t really know what I need, it’s even harder to make a training plan.” Said Achlys to Lilith. Infact, Lilith can read her mind all the time, that’s how they communicate in public, telepathic and mind reading. ”You better get some rest, we can start by doing something simple tomorrow.” Agreeing to what Lilith says, Achly gets out of the bath and gets to her bed, taking a rest for the whole night. When the sun rose the next day, Achlys woke up from her sleep. Somehow she got a good sleep and felt fresh when she woke up. Today she will have to train the basic stuff that Lilith told her. She gets excited about the training and doesn't want to waste her time so she gets herself ready for the day as soon as possible and gets to the training room.

WC:531/1000

Achlys

#4Achlys † 

Demon Storm Creation[Training] Empty Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:46 pm

Achlys †

”Let’s go, tell me what I have to do now. My magic has been all around the place lately.” Achlys gets super excited for the training. ”Okay so let’s start with feeling that weird flow you told me, and try to focus it on the palm of your hand.” Lilith trying to give her some instruction base one how she does her magic, but it’s just a basic training, yet this might be what Achlys needs since she needs to recognize those new flows she felt in her body and have to understand it. Achlys tries to follow Lilith’s instruction but sometimes it's hard to focus the energy you don’t really know about. ”Slowly Achlys, try to start small and understand the flow, understand how it moves according to your control. Try it again but this time, release that energy in a small amount to that target over there.” Once again, Achlys tries it according to Lilith’s direction. She tries to focus that magic flow in her body to the palm of her hand and face it to one of the targets in that training room and try to release a small amount of it. During the process, a small magic circle comes out and a dark purple shadow comes out of it hitting the target but it’s just “poof” when it hits the target. ”What did I do wrong? That seems useless.” ”You did nothing wrong, that is exactly what should have happened. Now trying to do just like that but slowly release more magic. Remember to understand how your magic flow moves according to your command so you will know better about how to control it.” So she try it one more time and another magic seal appears in front of her palm, this time it’s a little bit bigger, but the dark purple shadow that shooted from it doesn’t go that far and is not able to hit the target.

WC:854/1000

Achlys

#5Achlys † 

Demon Storm Creation[Training] Empty Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:47 pm

Achlys †

It might sound easy to learn about it, but the difference between Achlys’s new magic flow and her normal one is pretty big, so it’s not an easy thing at all. She keeps doing this process over and over again to find the right way and the right amount for every kind of need. ”Keep going, it might look like you fail, but every single try is useful for you. Each time you try doing that and a different result comes out of your expectation, you only have to remember what you did and try to learn from it. Sometimes it might be too much, sometimes it might be not enough, sometimes it might be too slow, or sometimes it might be too weak but it’s alright. Because that process is what you really need to understand that magic flow you didn’t recognize.” Lilith trying to keep Achlys’s spirit on fire, she keeps reminding her that his process is the right path and she needs to go through this process to be able to control her magic better. Until finally Achlys gets the hang of it and is able to control the magic flow to her liking.

WC:1051/1000
50% WC reduction from intelligent.

Achlys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum