Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:06 am

Mishiko

Her hair was a mess, half black, half white as she could not get rid of the black color nor vice versa. She had no idea why she was cursed like this, but she tried to feel beautiful about it anyways. Her dress was black with flowery patterns with her obi of royal red that fitted around her waist. To cover her shoulders, she wore a white silky Haori with flower patterns of many colors. As the sun was starting to blaze, she brought out an umbrella of red and black. Her movements were slow and beautifully while her hand carefully carried a basket of food and drinks.

The tall priestess continued towards the park that she heard some good things about it from some man. She felt it was a nice place to meet up and chat about the two years that went by so quickly.

It was like magic...

Her eyes spotted the perfect place, a gazebo with a table and chairs for the three to sit. The snow here was already melted, the trees were slowly growing leaves as people started to buy pre-planted flowers to plant in the community flower harden. It was truly a peaceful and warm day as the tall, beautiful woman walked to the gazebo and sat on the left side, putting the basket down beside her on the chair.

#2Kaito 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:31 am

Kaito

Kaito being the master of entrances himself drops out of a portal and lands flat on his back and Revy lands on his chest knocking the wind out of him and his mask flies off and Revy catches it. "Oof I still need to work on that..." Revy giggles at him and he looks around he is in a more updated version of his old look but still has the same mask as before. He sees her and he quickly gets to his feet and he bows. "Sorry if I kept you waiting long Quilla." He stand up straight with a smile and Revy walks over and looks at the woman with a smile and a wave, she seems excited to see Quilla again.

He tilts his head slightly looking at her hair. "I like what you did with your hair." His comment seems innocent and straight forward, though he is still catching is breath from just pancaking on the ground like he did with his rough and very sudden entrance. He looks at her clothes then back to his own. "I feel I might have come a bit under dressed..."

#3Mishiko 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:53 pm

Mishiko

Out of nowhere she heard a muffling sound as she then turned to see Kaito. Sure, he appeared a little differently, but so did she and he still knew it was her. Her eyes lightened as she gazed at the two walking over to her. Revy waved, it was progress on the friendship after two years of writing between the three. Her head tilted down to gaze at him who looked at her, commenting her cursed hair. Slowly, her hand reached the tips of her hair and twirled it while her face stayed calm. "You... do?", she wondered in her soft cold tone.

Her wolf eyes gazed at him as she saw his eyes look at her attire or body perhaps. "Do... you like what you see?", she wondered bluntly as she wasn't afraid nor ashamed of such questions. If there was something she wanted to know, she'll ask. She hopes that he will be the same if he ever wondered something. She caught up on what he just said and shook her head immediately, "No-No, I think you look good. I just dress this way since today...", she started and picked up her large woven basket. "We are having a picnic of the food I made and bought, as well as drinks. We have juice in case you're not the alcohol type or I can mix something," she offered while she started to set up the blanket of blue and white over the table. Her movements were precise and gentle while setting up the plates, cups and the rest.

"I didn't know what you and Revy will like so I made; Kare-Raisu, Yum Yum Salad, Nanban-zuke [dish contains different fish with some miso on the side], some Strawberry Shiratama Dangos for dessert and these,~" she happily spoke in her light calm voice. She picked up a wooden box filled with cute cat-shaped onigiri and revealed them to the two. She put them down and finished setting everything else up. She hoped he and Revy enjoys this with her. She did this correctly, right?

#4Kaito 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:10 pm

Kaito

He looked at her as she questioned if he actually liked her hair, it was unique just like her what is not to like he thought to himself his eyes turn dragon like in flashes some times as he looks at her. Sorry was I to honest with that ? Change is a normal thing as long as you like it is the more important thing. he smiled innocently not sure if he has said something stupid or not to the woman.

She asked him if he liked what he saw, he wonders what she could mean by that. He thought her clothes looked nice and they seemed to fight her and her mystique. If you are asking me if I like what you are wearing then it is a yes, it fits you, but again if it is comfortable and you like wearing it, is important. he nods with a smile again not knowing if he is hurting or helping her with his comments or if he has totally the wrong idea. Yeah I will have juice I have never need a drinker. he rubs the back of his head as he was use to other fairy tail members making fun of him cause he is old enough to drink and just doesn’t do it at the parties. He watched her set up and he, thinks it looks like she had practiced this to be ready for it.

I bet anything you make is good you seem to have the hands of a skilled woman and the mind of a leader. He gives her a thumbs up and helps Revy up to a seat and he looks to her. Do you need a hand setting up?

Revy’s eyes get big looking at the onigiri and she looks to be drooling kaito laughs softly and gently bumps Revy to snap her out of it. Remember your manners I know it smells and looks good but she is our host respect her. Revy looks at the woman and she bows her head with respect and smiles knowing Kai was right and she was being a bit insulting by drooling over it like that. Then takes her seat again.

#5Mishiko 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:54 pm

Mishiko

She made a small smile that was hidden by her long duo colored hair. Her eyes looked at Revy and signaled with her eyes to go ahead and eat, "It's quite alright. We can eat now since it's all set up," she gently spoke as her hands grabbed three bundles of silverware and chopsticks for each of them. Each bundle had the necessities to eat and was wrapped in a cloth of cleaning one's face and hands. "You may take what you wish to eat, but do not waste it,~" she playfully toned in her soft and calm voice. She looked at Kaito to study his changes as she only changed by her hair color. She noticed a few different touches, but he was still the charming young man she met two years ago.

She wondered how Akuko would feel if she saw her now. Being kind and not her usual self. He seemed kind unlike the men in Joya. Sure, there were some with morals and respected women, but many treated them as if they were servants and meant to breed. She didn't want that life and it made her wonder if that was the reason her mother disappeared. If so, why didn't she take Quilla with her? Her attention went back to her newly friends as she took some of the curry, salad and dangos. "So is this place the location you are mainly residing?", she wondered first. She had many questions, but she wanted to start at the beginning.

#6Kaito 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:14 am

Kaito

Kaito's outward appearance hadn’t changed much besides him having sharper teeth than he use to have. He smiles at her in a thankful and happy to see her sort of way he wasn’t expecting their meet up to be so formal  or he would have prepared Himself better. He looks to Revy who once given permission started to eat with her silverware as she was not really able to use the chopsticks, she wonders if this woman really cooked and prepared all this just for them.

He looks at the woman, and he wonders if she was forced to learn to do these things to make her price higher to be bought or if she had learned these of her own accord. I don’t want to ruin the picnic but can I ask something? he looks into her eyes his eyes turning slitted for a second. Were you forced to learn these skills to make your price go up? He takes a little of the food to not be rude to her and insult her and it tastes great so he knows she put her heart into making it, so maybe his question was out of line, it wasn’t just her going through the motions and she could have learned it over the last two years.

Revy is in love with the food and is in her own world eating it without a second thought about what Kai is saying or doing. You are a really good cook though I can tell you put you heart and soul into making this, I can tell you were excited for this meeting. He smiles hoping he hasn’t offended her cause she is the host and he should have better placed and worded what he had said. He looks down a little feeling like he over stepped the boundary.

#7Mishiko 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:59 pm

Mishiko

She watched Revy devour the food she was allowed to eat. The attention went right back to Kaito as he brought up her skills. Her eyes shot towards him as he brought up the question of her 'price' and skills. She went back at gazing at her food that she calmly devoured while not putting much thought into her answer, "Mmm, yea. My father loved me dearly, so don't have any ill thoughts on him, please. But, yes I was taught many things from; Cooking to War to different art skills such as music and painting. Singing and dancing was a must since I was a Priestess," she added and took a stab of her strawberry dango to devour it.

It was sweet to the tastebuds as it made her purr. "God, this is amazing," her eyes looked at Kaito, "Please, eat~ We can surely ask questions while eating," she spoke in her expressionless tone and looked with that gaze. She wondered who should ask something first, but then again, was it not him who just asked a question? He ignored her question so it made her wonder more. "I'm still waiting on my answer,~" she teased.

#8Kaito 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:48 am

Kaito

He listened and watched her, she told him to bare no ill will toward her father but that was not a possible out come for Kai really as the thought of someone’s worth coming from just their skills and not who they are confused Kai. He reflects on himself for a second and realizes he was the has only valued his skills and not himself so he isn’t much different from the same cloth that someone of the same s mindset would be.

He eats with a normal pace he isn’t devouring anything or just stuffing his face and her pointing out he had missed answering a question she had asked, he thinks about what she had asked and he remembered she had asked him was if this was where he mainly resided. For the time being yes this is where I live, but I figure some day I will move on to see the rest of the country. He looks at her and he figures he should as where she has been residing at. Where have you been residing to hide from the army of people that have probably been looking for you ?.

He figures if she wants to share it is fine if she doesn’t want to share that is also fine as it really isn’t his business just him asking to make sure she hasn’t been forced to muck through a sewer or something to hide out from people that are after her neck or to put her in to a state of bondage to the prince she spoke of.

Revy just keeps eating away with a smile. How long did it take you to get this all ready you must have a huge kitchen to have been able to make all of this. Kai realizes he might have been thinking her situation was worse then it really is when Revy asked that of her, he now too wondered on it.

#9Mishiko 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:57 pm

Mishiko

"Hosenka with Akuko till I find my place in this Country. Somewhere I can do what I plan to do and more," she gives no expression as she takes another bite of her food with an innocent face. She was able to take a few more bites till she heard Revy ask something. She blinked and looked up at her, "I got a loan from some person in a guild and rented a place. It's not a bad place since it has all the necessities.", she explained and looked at all the food. Something within her felt sad as she wondered how her father was doing. Even though he was going to sell her between five people who she has yet to know their names, she loved him dearly.

Her topaz eyes gazed at Revy and then Kaito, "So what did you all do for the two years when we weren't around each other,~" she teases them in her calm tone.

#10Kaito 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:19 pm

Kaito

Revy nods and wonders who loaned the woman money but she knows kai would give her a stern talking to for asking that sort of question cause it isn’t any of her business.

He looks to her meeting her pretty eyes with his own. what are you planning to do?. he wondered what plan she might of come up with over the last two years for her self what ever it was he figured she had metered it out well for herself, he eats a little more of the food it is good across his tongue and he thinks maybe some days he should ask for tips to better his own cooking.

He thinks of all he did over the last two years, really all he did was train himself harder and read and learn a little more so he could better his body and his mind. He looks to her with his innocent kind smile keeping eye contact with her as he speaks we traveled and trained, bettered my skills a bit. Then upon returning to this country an event happened and I ended up losing my magic it changing to something else. He looked down at the food he was eating after saying the last part his smile faded from his face, but then he shakes his head and his smile comes back.

He looks back to her. Thank you for really pulling this off Quilla I think I really needed this. A small laugh escapes his mouth.

Revy looks at Kai knowing losing his magic sorta had messed with him a little but he was trying to take it in stride and not let it get to him as bad, or show her he was a bit disheartened.

#11Mishiko 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:02 am

Mishiko

"Ah, the casual training upon a mountain, but the losing magic part?", she questioned at the end as her eyes looked away as she thought about it. She wondered in cases where that kind of stuff will happen. Her eyes went back to him and then to the food. "The stories I've heard are many when it comes to losing magic, but I'm sure you will get it back. Perhaps stronger than the last," she spoke with the little wisdom she had to give at the moment.

What did I do or what am I planning to do?

She assumed it was the first one as she gave a light smile, "I traveled with Akuko and learned some languages, better Fiorian at most. Other than that, I have not done much, but I will be searching through different Countries for my mother and someone else I met right before the two-year stuff," she explained as her mind was now stuck on the two, she has yet to find. First, it was only her mother, but now it was a man she had no idea who he was. The only clues she had was that his magic was green-black colored and was able to teleport. That and his appearance and someone else was looking for him. Was he an enemy of many? That'd make him easier to find surely. Her attention went back to Kaito, "Right, I will also be joining a guild. I have heard of two that sound like my type. Hopefully it's not dull with them," she rolled her eyes and chuckled darkly while stabbing a dango with her toothpick from the last.

#12Kaito 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:43 am

Kaito

He rubs his chin with a slight smile. Well as this event caused me to have to give it up for another magic I don’t think it is coming back. he rubs the back of his head then he leans back in his seat and he disappears through a portal and reappears behind her. But I guess I could have given it up for worse things I guess. He laughed softly and walks back to his seat.

Revy shakes her head at Kai. Stop showing off ladies don’t like that. She puffs her cheeks up at Kai who just laughs back at her making that face at him.

Kai eats some more of the food enjoying the flavor and the texture. Seems you were a busy woman. he smiles at her with a soft laugh. He wonders who the someone else is so he figured her would ask. Oh did you find a lead to chase?. He hears her say so will be joining a guild. Oh why guild are you trying to get into? he was genuinely curious of where the woman may end up going, but he figures it is none of his business, but he guesses she needs to find leads and being stuck in the east near him would only hinder her search for her mother.

He guesses it is good she hadn’t tried touching him again unlike in there first meeting he guesses maybe she learned her lesson or the interest she had in it died out over the last two years. Revy finishes and is full then she climbs up into his hood and curls up.

#13Mishiko 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:14 pm

Mishiko

She chuckled at what Revy said as her cheeks buff and Kaito laughing at her. Nodding before going back to taking a drink she gazed away as the question rose about guilds. What if the guild she joined was hated, did it matter? "Eternal Nightmare, it lets me be who I am without fear. It lets me dislike Royalty and Nobles, not kissing their feet as Light Guilds are those who protect them," she gave some wisdom of what she found out in the past two years. There was literally a war where many had to protect the snobbish people and kill those who were fighting against slavery. It made no sense to her on why people would protect those who wanted slavery.

"I hope that doesn't make our friendship spoil..." she had a little sorrow filled in her eyes as her face was still distant and calm. She put down her silverware and started to gather what was left as it seemed that Revy was done, she was done and soon Kaito will.

#14Kaito 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:02 pm

Kaito

He smiled as he heard her chuckle at what they were doing and he looks to her when she says what guild she was in and he leans in on the table and he smiles at her again. "I hear they are a strong guild, so it was a good choice on that." He knows it is a dark guild but he had met someone from there already but he was a pretty cool guy. "Last meeting I had with one of them I had a pouch of shiny stones stolen from me. I guess one of them is looking to kill me as well at least, the pouch of stones man might want to kill me as well not sure though." He laughed softly at the thought the man must of had when he looked into the pouch, he also wonders if that woman is still looking to kill him as well.

"Why would that spoil our friendship? I don't judge you for your guild just your actions, and you have done nothing to cause me to feel I should distrust you." He sees the look growing in her eyes and he warps himself behind her and he hugs her gently making sure to not accidently touch her skin to skin with her, then he releases her, snapping out of it as that was probably weird and this woman is probably gonna give him a stern talking to for touching her without permission, he knows he acted on instinct but it doesn't excuse him. He stepped back and braced himself for either a slap or a stern voice yelling at him for acting as he did.

Revy blinks at seeing Kai react like that she wonders if he saw sadness in her and was trying to comfort her or if something else was going on there maybe the woman had enchanted him somehow with magic or something in the food, but she admits maybe her great cooking might have made Kai fall for her.

#15Mishiko 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:07 am

Mishiko

She wanted to smile as he said it was alright. He wasn't going to be mad, no anger or and resentment towards her. Nodding, she spoke calmly "I'm glad to hear it,". She wondered what plans her guild had and she hoped that if guilds attacked others that they won't attack Fairy Tail, wherever her 'friends' shall be. As in mind was wrapping around the whole thing she was then out of loop when she felt something odd, something warm as two arms did some thing that her father use to do. He never told her what it meant, but after she got older he stopped.

As he stepped back her eyes slowly slid towards him as she was unsure how to react. "What... what was that?", she coldly spoke as she normally did. Her heart felt strange and her body felt gross, but at the same time it felt good. Was that strange? The Priestess was not allowed to have any physical contact towards men in Joya till she became married or chose to leave her Priesthood towards her god(s).

#16Kaito 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:30 am

Kaito

He looked to her, he had reacted without thinking cause he hadn’t wanted his friend to feel sad or that he may just become her enemy from hearing that she had joined up with a dark guild. "It is called a hug, I shouldn’t have done that without your permission. " He was still braced for her to start yelling or berating him for doing such a thing with him being cursed and all, cause he is a walking physical contact hazard that could hurt someone.

"It is fine to be mad at me for making contact with you, without your permission, I asked back then you don’t touch me without warning then here I am now reacting to you looking sad and hugging you." He sees that, that must have seemed hypocritical of him to, do she had treated him to a great panic then he repaid her by being disrespectful and making contact without permission.

Revy looks at Kai and gently hits his leg. I don’t think she is mad she is just confused by it. I am not sure of joyan customs so it might have been weird.

#17Mishiko 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:11 am

Mishiko

Her eye's gaze lowered as she was thinking on the situation. She was definitely confused, but she felt like perhaps she should discuss on how her customs work. "Hugs... That is what it's called..." she repeated to assure herself that it was a normal friend thing here. The Fiorian customs were different than from where she resided. She slowly stood up, towered over the boy with her 6'7 height and pats his head.

"We do this to friends we care about for comfort," it was like with animals, but people did it out of cuteness as girls were meant to be just that; beautiful and cute, sometimes sexy if their occupation requires it. She gave a tiny smile for her new friends and then turned to clean up the rest before picking up her basket. "Shall we walk?", she offered before explaining things. "In Joya..." she started as she had to speak slow while thinking the translations for Joyan to Fiorian. "We do not touch the opposite gender, mostly a Priestess or anyone that is high in the ladder chain till marriage and only that person can do so. That is how you say it, yes?", she calmly questioned and looked away.

She must sound dumb, and her speech is probably horrible. She sighed and gripped her arm with her other hand nervously. "We believe that a woman is tainted if she has any physical contact like, kisses? and intimate things. These hugs aren't very common unless it's family member," she knew her Fiorian wasn't perfect yet, but she's trying.

#18Kaito 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:17 am

Kaito

Kaito listens to her while looking at the woman who is only three inches taller than himself. He nods for the walk cause it would probably be nice to walk and talk with her, maybe he can help her lift some of her troubles from her mind. "Yeah that is how you say that, if you want we can speak in Joyan, but I guess this is good practice speaking this one to get more use to it, but if you feel there is something you can't translate please feel free to say it in your normal tongue." He smiles at her and he tries not to feel pressuring to her.

"So what I did was a big no, no in your culture." He looks down and rubs the back of his head then takes a deep breath and he looks back to her. "Sorry if you feel I have tainted you in any way it wasn't my aim." He tries his best not to bump into her so if he had tainted her he didn't taint her any further.

Revy tilts her head looking at Quilla questioning. "Does than mean you feel tainted from Kai hugging you ?" The exceed crossed her arms wondering if Kai taints everyone he touches. If so his curse is worse then she had first thought and thinks she might need to get him somewhere safe so no one comes after him for spreading taint.

Kaito looks to Revy then back to the woman wondering what her answer will be, he figures he had tainted her in some aspect from when she had touched his face and saw what ever she had seen from making skin to skin contact with him back two years ago. He still feels bad for it even though she told him she was over come to do it he still should have been more careful not to allow it to happen.

#19Mishiko 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:06 pm

Mishiko

"No, no, hugs are just... uncommon. Tainted is like when you scratch a jewel by using it. Kisses and intimate things are what taints us. I wish to explore these hugs although at first it will feel odd, but it will feel nice. At least with you it did...", she gazed up and didn't think much of what she just said. She purely enjoyed his hugs as an innocent and genuine approach to comfort as her pats. So far this felt nice, a simple walk and talking without any drama within it. She had her talks with Akuko, but they always turned out into a tease fest.

"Anything a married couple would do, is against the rules before marriage," she gave the simple wisdom of it all. "Do you... have experience?", she asked innocently as she looked at him calmly. It was a simple question that she wanted to know as she had more questions afterwards if so. Would she be jealous of any kind? Who knows, she doesn't even know what jealousy really is other than a word to describe some feeling she never felt before.

#20Kaito 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:30 am

Kaito

He laughs softly not to insult her or anything at her asking if he had any experience. "No I can't say that I do have any experience as I can't physical touch anyone so I don't think I even could if I wanted to." He rubs the back of his head as he walks with her, he looks at her. "I almost just asked if you did, but that would have been a stupid." He looked at her and eh wondered if she ever got close to breaking that and tainting herself.

"Have you ever come close to tainting yourself?" He knew this was a dumb thing to ask her cause she seems to be proud of herself in some ways about it and he knows for sure he is not really worthy of having such knowledge about her personal thought he was more asking if she had at one point found a guy that she had liked and thought of breaking her vows.

#21Mishiko 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:36 am

Mishiko

She gazed at him as he answered. The answer should have been obvious to her yet it was not at the moment. Her eyes watched Revy and then back to Kaito as they walked and talked, but she knew that this will all have to end, but before it did, she had an answer for his question. "I have... War brings out terrible people, desperate people to release their lust and urges..." she paused for a moment and looked away and up at the sky, "Thankfully, I had warriors who watched out for me and a friend who will never leave my back," she made a small teasing smile as she then looked forward.

"I should go though as I'm sure Akuko is making trouble," she commented and turned to pet him and Revy before leaving off. "I hope we meet again," she spoke once more before disappearing and walking away. The day will become anew and rather or not she will, that's a question she will find out the answer of.

-exit-

#22Kaito 

A Promised Meeting [Kaito]  Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:37 am

Kaito

He nods as she speaks he guesses he understands how that must feel though he can’t fully understand that feeling or need he guesses as he mostly avoids people and he isn’t sure if a woman really would ever want to sway his heart to that point. He hopes maybe he will feel that feeling one day than just constantly feel like he is a dirty monster. "I have never been to war, so I don’t know what that urge would feel like that. I will I will refrain from any wars going forward."

He laughs softly at hearing her speak about akuko probably already making trouble. "You are probably right just try not to let her get you into to much trouble. " he looks at her and he smiles. As she petted their heads. " Of course we will meet again." he watches her go off then he looks to Revy and he jumps flying through a portal with her back onto their adventures and fun and work.

(Exit.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum