Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Achlys † 

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:29 am

Achlys †

”You almost killed me with that first training you know. Forcing me to fast for 5 days while you set the house job that mostly has connection with food. That’s really mean.” Said Achlys to Mikihisa. So after the moment Achlys gets the result of her test from Mikihisa, she’s been acting a little bit salty to Mikihisa. She feels a little bit annoyed because of how she set up her first training. “Well, it’s not me who decides what kind of training that you will get. My job is only to set it up according to Master Getsu’s requests, so he says what he wants for your training and I arrange it and make it possible, that’s it. You should thank him though, he asked to take care of your training set all by himself. He wants to monitor all of your growth and is really hoping you will be able to make a deal with Chordeva.” Said Mikihisa responding to Achlys saltiness.

WC:164/2500

Last edited by Achlys on Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Achlys

#2Achlys † 

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:29 am

Achlys †

Hearing what Mikihisa told her, she felt a little bit touched by the care from her grandfather. Mikihisa told her that her grandfather personally request to take care of your training course, seems like he want to make sure that his granddaughter will success during this attempt to be the official holder of the Sphere of Chorveda, but maybe on the other hand, he also wants to make sure that someone with his blood will still rule the Kyoyama Family and become the next Master of this house, guess you will never know. ”But at least you can be nice with me right? Put me to work around food instead of meat maybe? That would help me back there. I bet you enjoy seeing me get torture right?” “Hahahaha It’s not like that. If I change some part of the test, you might need to redo the test best on Master Getsu’s plan and might end up doing it for 10 days. I can do that if you want to.”

WC:334/2500

Last edited by Achlys on Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Achlys

#3Achlys † 

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:30 am

Achlys †

”Of course not, what kind of people can survive that long without eating anything. That’s it, I'm going to go to my room now, it’s pretty late and I want to clean up before I sleep, so I can prepare for tomorrow. I heard my second test will start tomorrow, is that right?” “Where did you hear about it? It should be unexpected and I’m supposed to tell you that tomorrow morning just right before the test will start.” Mikihisa seems confused because she knows the time for the next test. Different from the first test, the test that comes after that should be unknown to her. This is because she should not get ready or prepare anything before her test so she can really learn the main point of that training. This information that leaked might end up changing the test or postpone the test if Master Getsu knows about it. “You should not know when the test will come, or Master Getsu might postpone the test or even change the challenge for that training course.” Said Mikihisa.

WC:513/2500

Achlys

#4Achlys † 

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:32 am

Achlys †

”Well as long as you didn’t tell Master Getsu about this, I have nothing to worry about right?” Said Achlys while she walks away from Mikihisa heading back to her room. Being a little bit confused and annoyed, Mikihisa decided to keep this between them and not tell Master Getsu about it. As Achlys got back to her room, she sighed. It’s because she was a bit shocked about what Mikihisa said, she didn’t know that if Master Getsu found out that she knew the training plan, it could be postponed or even changed entirely. She hopes Mikihisa keeps this between them, but now she feels uneasy because now there is a chance that the training might be postponed or changed. She decided to take a warm bath to clean herself and also make her a little bit relaxed before she gets to bed and takes a rest. She gets enough sleep and good sleep because her relaxed body makes it easy for her to fall asleep faster and deeper.

WC:683/2500

Achlys

#5Achlys † 

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:33 am

Achlys †

When she woke up early in the morning, all she had in her head was about the training that was supposed to start today. ”Will the training start today? Or Mikihisa told Master Getsu about me knowing the training schedule? AH! I CAN’T STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT!!!”  So without waiting for anything else, she got up from her bed and got dressed. She ran out of her room as soon as she’s ready. This time, she didn't get shocked by the servant infront of her room any more. She quickly moves around looking for Mikihisa, but she feels like she can’t ask anyone about where Mikihisa is since she is scared that other people might think that it's suspicious. The worst part is now she can’t find Mikihisa anywhere, she tried to look for him in every corner in this house from the main building and even to the sub building around the main house. Her head starts to worry even more, but now there’s nothing she can do besides waiting.

WC:854/2500

Achlys

#6Achlys † 

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:35 am

Achlys †

Having no other choice, she decided to go back to her room and ask the servant for her breakfast on her way there. After she asks for breakfast, she walks into her room followed by her servant bringing her food to her room. As the servant served the table and the breakfast for Achlys, out of nowhere Mikihisa was already in front of her room. Being shocked yet curious about the training, Achlys asks him about it out of excitement. ”Where have you been? I’ve been around the house looking for you, so my training will still start today right? You kept what we talked about last night right?” “Hahahahaha are you worried about that? Your training will start today for sure, and yea I kept it from Master Getsu so no worry about it. But this time it’s totally different from your first training, you’ll see.” Hearing that from Mikihisa, Achlys feels glad that the training will start today, but now she’s a little bit worried because the training is something totally different from her last training. ”What could it be?” Ask Achlys to Mikihisa.

WC:1040/2500

Achlys

#7Achlys † 

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:35 am

Achlys †

“I can’t tell you more than what I said for now. But you have to meet me at the training room in the main house area. I showed you this room earlier when we had the house tour. Meet me there any time after lunch and I will tell you and guide you for your second training. I can only give a clue, you have to be calm to pass this training because you will need your head to think pretty hard. Now, I have to go so see you later.” Said Mikihisa while he walks out the room. That clue from Mikihisa doesn’t help her to calm down at all, but she doesn’t know that Mikihisa did that on purpose and this is already the first part of the training. Mikihisa knows that with the clue he gave to Achlys, it will make it harder for her to calm down and to clear her head and that is part of the training.

WC:1203/2500

Achlys

#8Achlys † 

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:36 am

Achlys †

It’s so hard for her to be patient and to wait until after lunch time to actually get to the training room and find out what the training is. But there is nothing she can do besides preparing herself for some possibilities. At least now she knows for sure when and where the training will be. The location of the training works as a clue as well, a clue that the training might have something connected to combat training or something about fighting. Physical training maybe? Or close combat? Achlys is really bad at close combat. She has an advantage on ranged fighting. With her ability to cast a spell that can go further compared to the other class, she always focuses on ranged fighting and tries to use that ability as her strength. ”Argh what if it really is a close combat training? I might never pass the test” Think Achlys to herself while eating her breakfast.

WC:1361/2500

Achlys

#9Achlys † 

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:37 am

Achlys †

Since there is nothing she can do, she decided to just wait for the time to come. Having too many thoughts in her head might make her unstable and might make her head unclear causing her brain to not work properly. Time goes by until it is finally the time for her to get the details about her training session. She calls a servant to prepare her lunch in her room and calls another one telling her that Achlys wants her combat outfit to be taken there to her room, since she’s sure the training will have something to do with combat, she feels like she can’t train in that kimono style outfit. Those servants then left her room and did as she requested about the lunch meal and her outfit. During lunch time, Achlys feels the urge to finish it fast so she can go to the training room mentioned by Mikihisa earlier today.

WC:1516/2500

Achlys

#10Achlys † 

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:38 am

Achlys †

”Now why am I feeling nervous? This is weird, I basically know what’s coming, but why am I still nervous? I should get going, just in case the training will take days to complete, I can start earlier and count this day as the day one.” Think Achlys as she decided to leave her lunch unfinished and go to the training room straight away. Mikihisa told her that she has to go to the training room in the main house area anytime after lunch time today, so now should be okay. So Achlys starts walking to the training room mentioned by Mikihisa, this room is also part of the house tour given by Mikihisa on Achlys early days here in the Kyoyama Family house. The closer she got to the training room, the more excited she got about the training. Until she finally arrives in front of that room and she sees Mikihisa is also in front of that training room.

WC:1677/2500

Achlys

#11Achlys † 

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:38 am

Achlys †

Achlys walks faster to approach Mikihisa, and when she does, Mikihisa is pretty surprised because she is already here. “I told you to come after lunch time, not during lunch time, which means you’re still too early. Plus what’s with that outfit, getting back to your daily outfit while in the family house?” Said Mikihisa after Achlys tapped his shoulder from the back. ”Well, Master Getsu himself told me that none of the Kyoyama Family members will ever come late because they’re all trained that way, but for someone to come away early, it was only me and Master Getsu during the lunch meeting a few days ago. So I think it might be a habit that runs in the blood. About the outfit, I just feel like it. Said Achlys answered the question given by Mikihisa about her early arrival at the training room. Since there’s nothing wrong with coming early anyway, Mikihisa invited Achlys to come into the training room and they can start the training a little bit early without any problem. But Achlys has to wait just for a moment, Mikihisa will have to prepare something for her training before she can start the training.

WC:1876/2500

Achlys

#12Achlys † 

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:39 am

Achlys †

Achlys patiently waited as Mikihisa prepared the training room for Achlys’s training, setting up a training target and stuff. ”So I was right, this second training will have something related to fight and combat. But I can’t be sure about the combat type yet, it’s still unclear. Hopefully it's range combat training. Said Achlys in her mind. She was right about the combat training, but the only thing that bothers her right now is she can’t tell whether it will be a close or ranged combat training and this keeps her feeling nervous. But there is something weird about the set up prepared by Mikihisa, Achlys notices that he only set 1 training target. Usually in combat training, multiple training targets will be set up in order to optimize the training. This fact makes her feel more confused about the training. ”So it is combat training? But only with one training target? Why don’t you set some more training targets to optimize the training?” Achlys couldn't hold her curiosity and ended up asking those questions to Mikihisa. “Patient Achlys, you will understand it when the time comes. You will need a lot of patients in your future training, I gave you a clue so better take that advice and start training your patient from now on.” As Mikihisa walks closer to Achlys, he turns around and starts explaining the details about the training to her.

WC:2111/2500

Achlys

#13Achlys † 

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:41 am

Achlys †

“Your task is simple, you only have to hit this target once a day for seven day in total. If you fail one day, the training will start over from the beginning. You only have to hit it 7 times, once a day, and you will pass the test. Pretty easy right?” Achlys seems a little bit confused about his explanation. But it’s unbelievable, and Achlys feels a little bit suspicious about this. ”I smell something suspicious. Continue your explanation Mikihisa.” “Okay, serious mode, I like it. So yup, you’re right, incredible situation reading as always. I’m not lying about anything, but there is some point I keep for later explanation. Since you read my moves, I’ll explain it now. So everything I explained is true and valid, but to make the attack count, you have to hit the training target with some kind of new magic that’s not in the Kyoyama magic database. In order to do that, you will have to use your creativity and create some new spell, play around with it. Hit it seven times, once per day, and you’ll pass the test.” ”You play dirty, but well played. So that’s it? I can do it the way I want it as long as it works right? Let’s start right now.”

WC:2326/2500

Achlys

#14Achlys † 

Days in Hell [Magic Creativity] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:42 am

Achlys †

It’s not as easy as Achlys thought it would be, to make some kind of original spell is not that easy, unless she knows the secret. It takes a week of total failure for her, where she tries to make a new kind of spell, but still fails over and over again. To be fair, the Kyoyama magic database was founded many generations ago and it has a lot more magic and spells than people can imagine. Maybe the database doesn’t have all the data in the world, but there is enough to keep Achlys from failing for a week until she finally understands the trick. To be able to create something new, she needs to know what kind of spell that already exists and from that personal data she has from failing, she can finally create a new spell or change some part from the existing spell in order to make it her own and after that she can hit the target. This training was set to make her fail for some period of time in order to make her understand this training. Failing is necessary in this training, there is no one who can ever pass this test in the first week. It purposely makes her fail before letting her pass the training.

WC:2541/2500

Achlys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum