Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Training of Dragon Spells 1#

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Kaito 

The Training of Dragon Spells 1# - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:07 pm

Kaito

"I think I think I am getting the hang of this." It was still not the place he wanted by he felt he is getting closer to cracking the case with this spell maybe just tighten his focus a bit more and see the area he wants. He aims for the kitchen in Fairy Tail then he makes the portal and he appears in the lobby of Fairy Tail, he waves to Judith then makes a new Path Way aiming for the spot he saw the thing in the east woods he ends up on the other side of the east woods. "Damn I thought I had that down." He sighs and taps his foot then opens a new path way to go through to go to the sultry heights in Hosenka. He comes out in the Sultry Heights in Hosenka but on the board between it and the lower distract.
(155)

#27Kaito 

Kaito

"I feel I am getting so close to mastering this thing, but I feel nearly two steps behind it." He walks around a little in a circle while he thinks where he wants to go next. He is gonna aim for the river in Stella where he goes to fish sometimes in his spare time when he can gets away from the guild. He makes the path way by moving his fingers and it appears in its perfect looking form that he had worked so hard on and he walks in the path way closing around him neatly and he steps out and he is just down river of his aimed area of arrival. "So close." He was excited at how well he is becoming at finding and getting closer to where he is aiming. He thinks of the next area he wants to go and he decides the next area he is going to the Basket ball court in Hosenka where he had seen a decent looking Rune Knight but he never saw her again. He moves his fingers and he opens a new path way and it still has kept the perfect look he had worked his hands to the bone to get, he walks in again and the pathway closes around him again and he walks out and he looks around and he is on the court he met the woman on.
(239)

#28Kaito 

Kaito

"Yes I nailed it, now to do it some more and faster so in case it is a rush I need to be in to use it." He is gonna work on getting the spots right then work on casting and using it faster in he is now. He thinks of the roof of the guild hall and he makes the path way and walks inside of it and he is not at the spot on the roof he wanted but he was on the roof none the less and he slides down the roof and he makes a new path way and he is now in the male side of the bath house then he moves his fingers as he hears the guys in there yell for him showing up out of no where then he opens a new path way and he goes through and he ends up in Hosenka again this time in the area he first met Tempris.
(164)

#29Kaito 

Kaito

"Okay I got down the if I have time to focus places down pat, now to work on the quick thought ones then on too bringing people with me ones." He runs and makes a new path way, he was gonna just start making them rapid fire and see if he can keep the spots right or if he is gonna need to train harder at doing and getting them done to the point he could make them in his sleep and end up at the calmest of rivers if he simply wanted to just float along in his sleep in some rich king in their pool of money cruising on their easy life of riches and subjects. He goes through the path way and he is in the Fairy Tail guild and he opens one as soon as the last closed and he goes through then he is in the Hinoki Theater the actresses scream as he had scared them just appearing like that he says sorry as he opens and enters the next path way.
(179)

#30Kaito 

The Training of Dragon Spells 1# - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:08 pm

Kaito

This time he comes out by the river in Stella and he gets Revy out of his Personal Domain it was time to travel with a partner and he was not gonna let her miss being the first one to travel with him after this very long day of training and hell they went through, Revy gladly joins him and he opens a path way and he takes her with him they come out in Stella then he moves his fingers and he appears in Hosenka and realizes that Revy jumped off in Stella and he moves his fingers opening a portal and goes back into Stella and he grabs her and he plans to go into the Fairy Tail guild but he misses the area and ends up just outside the gates he guesses it is because he is a bit mad at Revy he needs to keep a calm head and his path clear, he moves his fingers and another perfectly shaped and sized path way opens and he walks through quickly and they arrive at the river in the east forest.
(184)

#31Kaito 

The Training of Dragon Spells 1# - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:08 pm

Kaito

He keeps his head cool and he keeps at it path waying from place to place, he was gonna do this till it became second nature to him to do it. He was going to master this spell even if it kills him which it might end up doing seeing how fast he is using his mana and wearing himself out from so much traveling around in circles till he collapses he keeps going not slowing down and Revy gets off cause she starts feeling ill because of it Revy stays at the Fairy Tail guild. Kai stops for a moment to catch his breath as he has bee making path ways for the better part of three hours and he is completely at his limit but he knows he has to keep going he has to finish this spell and get it perfect. He catches his second wind and he aims for the rim of the Volcano. He takes a deep breath and makes the path way this is gonna be one of the last path ways of the day and he needs to make it count cause this day has been hell he walks through it and he is on the rim and he looks down into the volcano and then he jumps into it and opens his last path way of the day and he falls through it into the guild hall of fairy tail at a table with fruit punch waiting for him and he sips it a day of training well done and accounted for he was gonna go home and rest of three days and aloe for his burns.
(275)
(2418/2400) (40% wordcut from Int) (Dimensional Dragon's Dimensional Pathway Trained) (Total Wordcount 6156)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum