Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Journey to Joya

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Achlys † 

Journey to Joya Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:19 am

Achlys †

Achlys just got back from Baska after doing some quest from Cain and now she finally gets a chance to go back to Eternal Nightmare guild hall, home sweet home. Right in her room, she looks out the window ”It’s a bright day, it’s too bright to the point where it’s almost blinding my eyes, annoying.” Well, the blue sky is clear with no single cloud in the sky, making the sky look even brighter than usual. She walks away from the window and quickly closes the curtain making her room comfortably dark for her eyes. Because she just arrived from a trip to Baska, she needs to unpack her stuff and set them back to the storage or closet. While she does that, she notices something under her bed, a box. That box is the only thing she brings here on her first day coming here as a new member of Eternal Nightmare and she never opens or touches that box ever since.

WC:164/2000

Last edited by Achlys on Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:00 am; edited 4 times in total

Achlys

#2Achlys † 

Journey to Joya Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:32 am

Achlys †

She then took that box out and put it on her lap while sitting down on her bed. She doesn't even remember the last time she opened that box, all she knows is since she closed that box, she never wanted to open that box, up until now. She remembers what is in the box but she knows if she has to look at it, she might remember more detail about something she really wants to forget. But something feels a little bit different today, it’s like she heard someone talking to her, she heard someone inside her head telling her to open the box. ”Open the box, you will like what you see inside.”Come on, that thing will give you what you want” She keeps hearing someone saying something like that echoing in her head over and over again until she finally gives up and opens that box to see what’s inside.

WC:317/2000

Last edited by Achlys on Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:07 am; edited 6 times in total

Achlys

#3Achlys † 

Journey to Joya Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:33 am

Achlys †

As she opens the box, she gets to see something she hasn't seen for a long time. It’s a sphere with a 3 inches clear orb with a structure inside of it and a metal ring floating around it. That sphere was the last thing she received from her mom during their last moment, right before her parents sacrificed their lives to protect Achlys. That is exactly the memory she tries so hard to forget, because that is the last time she saw her parents and right after that she saw her parents become giant demonic creatures. That memory was imprinted in her head for the rest of her life and no matter how hard she tried to forget about it, she was never able to forget about it. Now that she sees the sphere from her mother, the moment that she received the sphere is playing right in her head really clear.

WC:470/2000

Last edited by Achlys on Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:07 am; edited 6 times in total

Achlys

#4Achlys † 

Journey to Joya Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:34 am

Achlys †

She takes the sphere out from the box and takes a clear look at it. ”I never really look at this thing, it doesn’t look that bad but I remembered it glows a little bit but why is it dimmed now?” as she put more focus looking at the sphere she suddenly heard someone inside her head. ”Now that you hold it, you better not let it be wasted. Learn the truth about it and come see me.” Achlys being shocked put the sphere back in the box as fast as she could. She feels like that voice is familiar to her ear, and she tries to think and try to remember that voice. That is the same voice she heard earlier, the one that told her to open the box and see what’s inside it. But now that voice sounds a little bit clearer compared to the last time, plus it sounds like a lady in her ear.

WC:529/2000

Last edited by Achlys on Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:09 am; edited 3 times in total

Achlys

#5Achlys † 

Journey to Joya Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:38 am

Achlys †

Being a little bit curious about the sphere, she tries to grab it from the box. ”Go to Joya and learn about your family, you’re chosen” Achlys hears that voice right after she holds the sphere again, but that is the last time she heard that voice and it’s mysteriously gone. ”What the hell is going on? Who was that lady? Am I imagining things? Joya? Family? Chosen? What is she talking about?” Achlys is really confused and trying to process all the things that are going on just now. ”Joya? She must be talking about my mom, but what is wrong with my mom's family?” She remembers that her mom is actually from Joya and also a well known shaman in her village. After she realizes that clue from the lady, she quickly prepares herself and her stuff including the sphere and takes a journey to Joya to follow the clue that she heard from the mysterious lady when she touches the sphere. 

WC:693/2000

Last edited by Achlys on Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Achlys

#6Achlys † 

Journey to Joya Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:39 am

Achlys †

The only clue she has right now is her mom’s name, and when she really thinks about it, she can’t remember her mom's family name and also no memory of anyone from her mom’s family. The only memory she can remember is that when she was a kid she was once taken by her mom to Joya, visiting a really big house, but when an old woman opened the door and saw her mom, that old woman started shouting at her mom and telling her to go away from that house. Achlys was confused at that time, but now she thinks that the big house she visited is the house of her mom’s family. She can remember that her mom was really quiet all the way back and refused to explain anything or even to answer her question. Now, she has to go to Joya and find more information about her mom.

WC:845/2000

Last edited by Achlys on Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Achlys

#7Achlys † 

Journey to Joya Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:39 am

Achlys †

The only thing that might help to make this mission a little bit easier is that her mom was a pretty famous shaman back in her village and some other town around it so she hopes that by asking around about her mom’s name she can gain some useful information to find her hometown. During her way to Joya, out of curiosity, she tried to touch the sphere a few times. Hoping to hear the mysterious lady's voices, she never gets anything every time she touches the sphere. She was hoping to communicate with that lady so she maybe can ask her some few questions about Achlys’s family. But since she never hears anything anymore, that sphere is now becoming something useless again, just like how it was useless for a few years inside the box under her bed in the Eternal Nightmare. It’s a pretty long ride from Oak all the way to Joya, and Achlys is trying to use that time for something useful.

WC:1011/2000

Last edited by Achlys on Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Achlys

#8Achlys † 

Journey to Joya Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:40 am

Achlys †

She’s not just staying still during her ride to Joya, as the train starts to move, she tries to find an area where she can be with as few people as possible since she knows that this will be a pretty long trip. Once she found one area with fewer people, she started talking to some people in that arena trying to gain some information about Joya. Sometimes she gets to hear some story about Joya, other times she only gets useless information and even some legend from those people. ”Well I guess any information will be useful for now, since I don’t have anything but my mom’s name.” That is how she thinks when she keeps getting some story and legends from the passenger. But she doesn’t stop there, just like how she collects information about demons everywhere. She keeps asking people about Joya and sometimes mentions the name of her mom.

WC:1163/2000

Last edited by Achlys on Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Achlys

#9Achlys † 

Journey to Joya Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:41 am

Achlys †

As her train stops in every city, some new passengers get into the train while some other people are going off the train. This gives her even more possibilities to at least find someone who knew or maybe heard some story about the shaman from Joya, and the closer she gets to Joya, the bigger the chance for someone to actually know something. But none of the stories she heard from the passengers on the train can really be a big clue until she finally arrives at Joya. For the first time she can finally see Joya, because the last time she’s here is actually when she’s a kid, she can’t really remember anything that clear so this is her first time experiencing seeing Joya. This place is amazing and really breathtaking to see, really beautiful and no one can ever deny it. Achlys falls in love with what she’s looking at and thinks that she might enjoy her time here.

WC:1324/2000

Last edited by Achlys on Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Achlys

#10Achlys † 

Journey to Joya Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:41 am

Achlys †

Joya is known for its natural sight and cherry blossoms and beautiful mountains. The natural landscape in Joya is really beautiful, no one can ever deny it. The pink cherry blossoms with some green mountains area as the background can really look like a painting in people's eyes. All of that natural beauty combined with some red color accent from the decoration around here make it look more like a painting. The breathtaking view hypnotizes Achlys for a while, making her unable to move and just focus staring at her surroundings. Until she snaps back to reality and wakes herself up. When she gets back to normal, she takes the sphere out from her pocket with the same hope of hearing the voices of a mysterious lady from earlier and the result stays the same and she doesn't hear anything at all. But surprisingly someone from afar seems to walk closer to Achlys and speak to her. It seems like that woman recognized the sphere that Achlys held in her hand and thought that she was someone else.

WC:1502/2000

Last edited by Achlys on Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Achlys

#11Achlys † 

Journey to Joya Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:50 am

Achlys †

That woman called her with a name that she was really familiar with, Kimiko. It’s the name of her mother, and it’s been so long since the last time she heard that name. She turns her head towards the voice calling that name right the moment she hears it. “Oh I’m really sorry I thought you're someone else, you have the thing that she used to show me a lot. To think about it, you kinda look like her as well. Do you know or are related to Kimiko?” ”She’s my mom, and yes this sphere used to belong to her, this might be the one she showed you. Can you tell me anything about her? I don’t really know her and I’m here to find the house of my mom’s family.” Said Achlys responding to that woman. “NO WAY!!! You’re Kimiko’s daughter? How I never heard that she got married? And have a kid? Oh my god what kind of a friend am I” Said that lady, shocked with the news she got.

WC:1676/2000

Last edited by Achlys on Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Achlys

#12Achlys † 

Journey to Joya Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:51 am

Achlys †

Before Achlys can say a word to answer that woman, she already starts talking again. “Well, for sure I know your mom, we were friends since we were kids. She’s also a really famous Shaman from where we come from. She used to help so many people around together with her other family members. You said you’re looking for her family house right? I can’t tell you since people say that they are moving to a bigger house somewhere, but I might know someone that can tell you the house. Wait it means that house of your family right? I can’t believe this, I’ll contact that guy now and we can meet him at my hometown, he is one of the family that used to help Kimiko helping other people.” Achlys is really confused with the situation and why this woman is really excited but she knows that this information might be useful for her.

WC:1831/2000

Last edited by Achlys on Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Achlys

#13Achlys † 

Journey to Joya Empty Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:38 am

Achlys †

So Achlys decided to follow that woman on a trip to her hometown, and this town was supposed to be her mom’s hometown as well. During their journey, this woman keeps telling her story with Achlys’s mom and how she always helped people as much as she can. Achlys told that woman her mom has passed away, and that woman seems really devastated about it. Based on her story, this woman and Ahclys’s mom seem really close to each other, but there is something that bothers her. “Kimiko used to cast a spell and a tiny devil figure would come out and fly around entertaining us. That was fun but I don’t really know what that thing is and what is that sphere you're holding on. I really hope I can tell you more about that but maybe you can ask your family more details about it.” Right after she said that, they arrive at the town and they get down from the train heading to meet the guy called by this woman.

WC:2004/2000

Achlys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum