Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Image Of Wonder.(Jove)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mimi 

An Image Of Wonder.(Jove) Empty Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:22 pm

Mimi
Now was such a time as any to set out to see these things with her own eyes, By that it was Miriko slowly making her way on the back of Alistair to this Castle Phantasm to see what exactly it was like, the condition it was in and maybe if need be, Look inside it. For it was just the kind of thing that was perfect to was travelling painter."Come Alistair, We have something of vast interest to gaze upon, For who knows what all it could hold."It sounded a lot more mature then childish giggling after all, She was an adult and thus needed to continue acting like one.

Her own way aside."Oak has not seemed like a horrible city so far."This was a casual conversation she could actually have with Alistair, because well she did not seem so insane talking to herself."Could do with a few other places for me to sit or sleep in."Alistair would say in return, Which it was just their normal, Alistair wanted places nap on his off time, Miriko wanted place to see and draw, It worked nicely most of the time."Well if we get through this with out too many problems, Maybe when we are in Astera  since it is a port town, I can see about getting you some fish?"Miriko said in return.

Which seems to make Alistair happy."Sounds like a fair deal to me, Maybe allow me to nap a bit longer and you have a perfect deal in my books."With that, They both seem to laugh about it, as Miriko could see they were not too fair away from the Castle, They were on the right track. As such Miriko would turn herself slightly to be able to reach behind herself and pull out a drawing book and get a pencil,She wanted ta quick sketch of the castle from how far away they where, no doubt some one would like it when they saw it eventually.

#2Tanuki 

An Image Of Wonder.(Jove) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:53 am

Tanuki
Castle Phantasm was a unique structure within the confines of the city of Oak. It served as the home to one of the wealthiest families in all Fiore, and certainly the wealthiest family in Oak. It also was open to the public during the day, allowing for people to come through and admire the wonderful art and architecture from within. It brought many tourists, adventurers, and mages alike to admire the inner sanctuaries of the ancient, stone building. Though certainly and enjoyable place to visit, not everyone was there to sight see.

Jove, for example, had been forced to come to this building for a meeting. Representing the Rune Knights, and hoping to acquire some localized funding for the branch assigned to West Fiore, Jove seemed to be handling more and more paperwork and meetings now adays, rather than actual grunt work. It wasn't so bad, but still drained him of his energy in its own way. Making his way through the castle, he was forced to come to a halt when a massive catlike being stood before him.

Staring at it, blinking slowly as if making sure it was actually there and not a figment of his imagination, he finally spoke up. "Well, this is unexpected."

#3Mimi 

An Image Of Wonder.(Jove) Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:36 am

Mimi
Their movement would stop and Alistair would be first to speak."Indeed, Most people would not expect either a cat my size or to be speaking."Alistair admitted right away, seemingly not minding the mans interest in him at all. It would take Miriko a bit more time to realize why Alistair had stopped but she was getting other things."Oh....Hello there."Miriko finally spoke. Alistair would sit where he had stopped, Miriko would then get off of Alistair and walk over to meet Jove herself.

Miriko and Alistair did stand out and they must be use to it. Tucking her drawing book between one of her sides and arms, She would offer her free one to well. Offer to shake his hand. Since Miriko did know at least that."I am Miriko Rinmizumki of Empyrean Divine." Then she walk over to Alistair and patted him on the head."This is my companion Alistair, He if you are pondering in which what kind of animal he is. I am told he is a Cattian by Alistair himself."Both they were at least very friendly to start with.

Most likely because Miriko was having a good time and overly delighted with the thought of travelling over and getting a chance to draw the castle. Then Jove got met with the question of."Are you going towards the castle or leaving it?"She wanted to go towards the castle but she always had the time to spare, So she could stick around, Talk and eventually return to it. For now she could admit her own interest might be having a conversation this the new person before her now, Most likely much like everyone else, They all had their own interesting things to learn about one another. Miriko also would take a moment to check if her pencil was sharp enough for what she intended or if she would have to fix that while she had the time too.

#4Tanuki 

An Image Of Wonder.(Jove) Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:22 pm

Tanuki
Off of the massive cat hopped a girl who was perhaps equally unique. Gothic style clothing and hair buns, or perhaps ribbons, which appeared as two cat ears. She held about her the air of old, perhaps more fit as a ghost of the castle than a normal young lady. Yet as her rather cheerful voice left her lips, and her hand outstretched to the rune knight, Jove did not see any signs of the ethereal. Rather, he believed himself standing before a normal, every day oddity. Lifting his hand to meet hers, his grip was firm; enough to show respect, but not enough to cause discomfort.

"It's a pleasure, Miriko." Despite his rather bland tone, this was Jove at his most outgoing - at least while he was on the clock. "I am Jove Augustus, Captain of the Rune Knights." Looking to the cat as it was introduced, the blond male gave a nod. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Alistair. I appreciate you not trampling me."

His gaze turned back towards the girl as she spoke, establishing that the two would be having a conversation rather than a brief encounter. He couldn't say he was complaining, as there didn't seem to be additional work and a meeting like this would help pass the time. "Leaving, actually. I was only here for work. And yourself?"

An Image Of Wonder.(Jove) TBD
#5Mimi 

An Image Of Wonder.(Jove) Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:48 am

Mimi
Some one of the Rune Knights? Can't say Miriko had met one really from them before. Miriko did not mind or fear their line of work, A painter had no reason too."Oh you would be one of the first Rune Knights I have met with exploring the areas."Miriko admitted only because she did not mind she was honest about the people she met. "I have been lucky that Alistair has always been careful of people, sometimes i am delayed because children wish to pet him."which was simple to guess for a big talking fluffy cat, it did attract a fair amount of people.

Miriko seemed to be delighted with meeting a Captain. Only because Miriko was honestly a lady who got overly interested in stories and history Miriko was starting to think he might have some interesting story if she asked, But maybe it was best to with hold from them because it might not already be good to be nosey even if it was just her being a inner curious child."Wonderful to meet you Captain."Miriko could remark before continuing on, there was most likely a different way to go about why she was here to start with, Even maybe a bit safer depending.

For what she was doing here was a simple answer."I was curious about what the castle is like, If it was dangerous of not to explore was not something I had though about looking into."It basic it was her interest to learn.Even if she was an strangely out there looking lady, She was able to know she needed to be careful.

At least Miriko was trying to keep it simple. While she was enthralled in conversations."Normally, I find the more interesting sights of views of the world. Draw them upon pencil and paper or if I have the space and time I will set up a blank canvas, Get all of my paints ready and paint the most fitting views."Miriko was showing she was a travelling painter, So not much of an important really in the end? maybe not, But it could be leading into."Rather then making any blanket assumptions since you are just leaving, With out getting into details that might get yourself or myself in trouble. What is it like in the castle?"It was something she considered a simple question.

#6Tanuki 

An Image Of Wonder.(Jove) Empty Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:49 am

Tanuki
Miriko had about her an almost childlike innocence which escaped as she spoke, and broadcast itself in the way her body moved. There were people who did their best to give the impression of being innocent, but their moves and words were always briefly calculated and planned. This girl, however, felt like the real deal. Jove looked to the cat, Alistair, who seemed to be the more mature of the two, and likely served as the young girls guardian. It may have just been in the Knights imagination, but he could have sworn they shared an understanding look with one another.

Her behavior was so unique and genuine that it legitimately caught Jove off guard, and brought forth a light smile to his lips. "That sounds very interesting. I imagine the life of a painter must be pleasant." His rush to leave had dissolved a bit, and instead he found himself enjoying this innocent back and forth. She spoke again, and decided to ask him about what it was like in the castle. The question took Jove a little off guard, but he assumed it made sense that she'd be curious. Artists capture emotion and thought within the confines of their work, and a painter would be no different. Understanding the different interpretations of those around her could help further enhance her work.

"What is it like..?" He echoed her words as a thoughtful look came over his face, index finger and thumb to his chin as his mind worked to come up with a suitable answer. "It feels very... Otherworldly?" He found himself questioning the word even as it left his lips, enough so that he felt the need to explain it. "Castle Phantasm is a building which has stood for hundreds of years, exchanged between the hands of many, and contained many experiences and stories within its halls. When you're walking alone and are given the time to appreciate your surroundings, it almost feels like you're stepping back in time. Like the echoes of the past are making their way into your senses."

#7Mimi 

An Image Of Wonder.(Jove) Empty Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:42 am

Mimi
These parts were the kind of things Miriko seemed to enjoy in life, How life of each person worked. Jove did not seem to mind to answering Miriko question so Miriko would mentioned the parts of life of hers."It can be, Much like each profession does have it their positives and negatives with in it."It seemed basic at first but Miriko would be sure to expand upon to make sure it was such a plain answer."In my personal experiences, there are people at times would will request work assuming that will find ways to lower the cost in many ways, Given I am sure I am not the only business lady who deals with it."She was not numb to the reality of the business to other people could be and it was not just herself who dealt with so many stupid things from other people.

"Or trying to assume dates count as payments for paintings,That was a strange one that I wish to never have happen again."Miriko mentioned most likely because she had been in the eye a few people before maybe why that giant cat was also there for that reason."You meet various nice people upon travelling the lands, Best example I could provide is one of my clients being Alisa Vollan the leader of Blue Pegasus."She was not massively name dropping names just because she was seemingly try to show off of a who's who's of client base but more showing example of a good client."I met her once upon my many travels, She got interested in my paintings, Requested one and paid what I asked in return after seeing the value of my work."She was providing a positive and negative  to each part of her painting career. It was fairly simple and basic in the end. Then again Miriko was seemingly open enough that if you asked questions she would might likely answer them with out problem.

With his explanation of the castle seemed to even make her even more happy."Oh, That is far different then what I assumed to start with."Miriko seemed but seemed to be happy that she was wrong. Now the massive history and exploring minded lady she is, She now had a goal to do later. Since she was enjoying her conversation with Jove more, Seeing an inside of a castle could wait."Just means I know what to expect, When I go visit later."She would admit she intended to go explore later.

#8Tanuki 

An Image Of Wonder.(Jove) Empty Tue May 31, 2022 8:11 am

Tanuki
The girl was a breath of fresh air, and a small smile took Jove's lips. "Indeed it does." He turned his attention to the massive beast again, nodding his head forward in an acknowledgment. "It has certainly been a pleasure, Alistair. Miriko." His words were a clear indication that it was time for him to move along on his work. Yet before he turned away, there seemed to be something causing him to hesitate. It was only for a moment, yet he spoke once more.

"I'll be sure to reach out to you should I, or the Rune Knight offices in which I find myself working, are in need of fresh art to liven the rooms." It was simple, and likely just came across as a nonchalant comment to the girl and her cat. In reality, though, it was an offer Jove was not quick to make. Yet there was something about the duo which was refreshing, especially for a Knight who had to work within some of the darkest avenues of humanity. "Well then, enjoy your exploration." And with that, Jove stepped past the two, making his way from Castle Phantasm.

[EXIT]

#9Mimi 

An Image Of Wonder.(Jove) Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:29 pm

Mimi
It was a pretty quick situation but it did not bother her all that much if she was ever asked about it, Miriko seemed delighted with how quickly Jove seemingly had this conversation he was just as quickly on his way, Not that Miriko minded it he was a busy person after all. She also gained a hopefully new client down the road, Which was also a wonderful thing. It seemed at least with that two wonderful things had happen with this short visit. So marking it up to other things to be done down the road most likely if remembered.

But Miriko now had some exploring to do and things to make in her mind thus she was a happy internal child in a tall goth woman's body was now. So now Alistair and Miriko went off to the castle to learn and see all of the wonders herself.

{exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum